The House & Love Time Inn - Soi 13/1

dixon cox

Thanks mate i have not been to Patty, I would like to check out the volly ball if it is on this year

Don't mention it pal.  The VB is on in later October.  There will be a fair few of us around at that time if you want to meet up for a cold one you are more than welcome. :drinks: 

You can read about the event here. http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2544-lb-event-of-the-year-26th-october-2013/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Called in last night with Brothers 17 and 67 for a few beverages. Nice friendly relaxed place. Cozy is the best word to describe it, maybe if you wanted to be critical you could say it is perhaps too small, but all in all certainly worth a few visits while I am in town.

Miss Noon (with the big cock) was there, not sure if visiting or now in permanent residence.

• Upvote 1

Called in last night with Brothers 17 and 67 for a few beverages. Nice friendly relaxed place. Cozy is the best word to describe it, maybe if you wanted to be critical you could say it is perhaps too small, but all in all certainly worth a few visits while I am in town.

Miss Noon (with the big cock) was there, not sure if visiting or now in permanent residence.

Did you organise a sword/cock fight with her and yer big mate across the soi? :obscene:  I bet that would steam your glasses up :biggrin:

Enjoy your travels mon ami :drinks: :drinks:

• Upvote 1

Guest Route65

Hi Route65, nevermind about Noon (!) - how's the music there? Living up to expectations / the info on the flyers?

Yup - the boys (Tony and Rico) know their stuff, alright.  Ah, it takes me back a while or two.

Looking forward to sharing a jar or two with you in there on your return.

Did you organise a sword/cock fight with her and yer big mate across the soi?  

I would never do such a thing, the big cocks aren't my style, ahem ahem.

Looking forward to the new season buddy, I don't think your new boss will be as good as the old one???

I have to say, and I don't mean to be negative on purpose, as I'd like to see any ladyboy bar thrive, in all honesty. But I find the music ... out of place, I guess. That kind of music (and the disco spots and whatnot) is great in a club with a thousand sweaty people dancing their asses off. I'd love it if they played music half so good in Marine (half of the time, even).

But in a tiny -- and I do mean tiny -- lounge bar where you are talking to your mates or a ladyboy (as there is no room to do anything else) the music is ... again, just seemingly out of place. I wish them well, though. There are some cute girls working and/or freelancing out of there, though no one to my particular tastes.

• Upvote 1

agree with you there bb , I be making a visit next time in town , have received

a few cm from her myself and loved it . 8P

You are a brave man Jeffs, or lucky, depending on who you are talking to.  Here is a shot from the FB page taken earlier tonight.  No sign of your opponent mind. :biggrin:

post-106-0-88349400-1377902596_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1