How About A Little Passion You Fu**ing Wankers!

You ever met that Alaskan Bear? He is ornery as a bear and the size of a house. He shit's turds bigger than you every day. You like to live dangerously I guess.

He looks like a fucking great blancmange or triffle to me?.. Guess be might blubber you to death if he fell on you??

Yeah, I guess his turds would be big

The aussies I kinda like,but only in small doses,like scousers....Most yanx I meet I get along with,new yorkers especially,however,west coast yanx....california specifically all seem to be so bewilderingly stupid as to be almost unrecognizable from sentient beings...I suppose that explains them voting in Schwartzenegger....also,the alaskans voted in sara palin...I wonder how many of them it takes to change a lightbulb....AB,care to respond??

Aussies are ungrateful, disrespectful, oafish, pathetic, retarded, ultra bad taste (even worse than the Russians in fact) cunts!

You are preaching to the choir on that Lung

nearly as bad as the yank's, who also

stole the land from the rightful owners

Bunch of cunts, all of em :good:

Here we go again! The two Yankee boneheads, Lefty and DT kissing each other's ass with + 1s. No shame whatsoever.

I was heartbroken by your moving request for more accolades and recognition. Some folks just don't know what it's like to be a COMPLETE FUCKING EGOMANIAC! So in order to keep you from slashing your wrists in the bath tonight, I've taken pity on you and given you the +1 you are groveling for.

Now shut the fuck up. At least Americans elect their leaders, rather than Canada where they are appointed for life by the Queen. Or decided by Powerball Lottery.

Well they are both better than the Irish

lazy, potato loving, overspending, guiness drinking wankers the load of them!

Add to that list that I suspect they're all a bunch of fucking closeted Stealers fans and I think that about closes the door on what fucktards they really are.

Aussies are ungrateful, disrespectful, oafish, pathetic, retarded, ultra bad taste (even worse than the Russians in fact) cunts!

You are preaching to the choir on that Lung

nearly as bad as the yank's, who also

stole the land from the rightful owners

Bunch of cunts, all of em :good:

Yeah we stole the Indians land, but a good number of the US Cavalry fighting the plains Indians was made up of Irish immigrants. You wankers from England and Ireland want to insult the USA, and when doing so by and large you insulting your own relatives, your own blood, you goofy fucking inbred cottagers.

Next time you fucking Limey cunts want to insult us, remember without our considerable help and sacrifice, the Nazis would have kicked your tea sipping, crumpet chomping asses and you would all be speaking Kraut now. So you ought to be groveling before us, kissing our feet and eating our toe jam. Can you imagine someone speaking a Cockney version of German? Now that would be enough to bring tears to your eyes.

The aussies I kinda like,but only in small doses,like scousers....Most yanx I meet I get along with,new yorkers especially,however,west coast yanx....california specifically all seem to be so bewilderingly stupid as to be almost unrecognizable from sentient beings...I suppose that explains them voting in Schwartzenegger....also,the alaskans voted in sara palin...I wonder how many of them it takes to change a lightbulb....AB,care to respond??

It takes three Alaskan's to change a light bulb... One to change the bulb, while the other two make sure the other thing's constantly fed! :crazy:

I can't fuckin' stand Scousers, filthy, uneducated, thieving, gobby, pick pocketing, skagg head wankers!.. And that's just the kids!.. The fuckin Irish didn't even want em'!

Aussies are ungrateful, disrespectful, oafish, pathetic, retarded, ultra bad taste (even worse than the Russians in fact) cunts!You are preaching to the choir on that Lungnearly as bad as the yank's, who also stole the land from the rightful ownersBunch of cunts, all of em :good:

I think you might be just what this thread needs Gizmo :good:

Yeah we stole the Indians land, but a good number of the US Cavalry fighting the plains Indians was made up of Irish immigrants. You wankers from England and Ireland want to insult the USA, and when doing so by and large you insulting your own relatives, your own blood, you goofy fucking inbred cottagers.

Next time you fucking Limey cunts want to insult us, remember without our considerable help and sacrifice, the Nazis would have kicked your tea sipping, crumpet chomping asses and you would all be speaking Kraut now. So you ought to be groveling before us, kissing our feet and eating our toe jam. Can you imagine someone speaking a Cockney version of German? Now that would be enough to bring tears to your eyes.

Lefty, you've more than shown your worth on this thread... But in spite of that I now feel the need to put this to you... How long did your pussy, pansy, glamor boys sit on the side lines, greesing up their hair & watching us, up to our poxy elbows in it, doing the 'real' fighting, whilst your lot sat about picking their fucking aresoles & drinking their fucking 'Sodaaaa pops', wondering what side they really wanted to back?!.. It was a fucking business for your lot, all the way!

When I did my history O'Level at school we were still paying off the interest on our war debts to the the fucking Yanks!.. In fact I think I'm right in saying that it was only in recent years that we paid the fucking debt off... Your lot didn't want to write that one off, did they... Not one bullet, not one fucking nut or bolt!?... And that's in spite of the shit you've recently dumped us all in!.. And have you got any idea how much Amerikan money got pumped into the Nazi war machine by Walt Disney & wankers like him?.. They even had to stop his silly little 'shit stain' brother walking around the studio in a Nazi uniform, for fucks sake!

And how sick do you think we felt watching 'good olé boy' John Wayne, winning the war for the Yanks in places where they never even had any engagement... Places they'd never even been!

And how the fuck can an Amerikan talk about others being inbreed?... I can faintly hear those banjos in the background right now.

It takes three Alaskan's to change a light bulb...

I disagree.

Only one Alaskan is needed to change a lightbulb. His name is Levi.

He can pull the bulb out of Sarah's arsehole. Lick the feces off the used bulb. :hot:

Insert a new bulb up her ass. Turn on the electric. With the lights now on, he can fcuk Sarah's daughter up the ass so as to avoid more little Levi's. Alaskan's can multitask.

well,I think thats about covered "most bases"....here's a thing I fuckin' detest...the creeping into english english of american english slang,and sayings......

I heard an english twat the other day referring to TRAINERS as "sneakers" FFS.....Also "you do the math" ...another bullshit american phrase...its MATHS idiot....an abbreviation of MATHEMATICS,there is no singular....."whatever" "like-duh!"

While we're at it,Muslims.......what a bunch of cunts.....if you're gonna strap a bomb to yourself and kill loads of people...FIRST,make your way into the House of Commons and take out a few politicians who started the illegal war in Iraq,NOT the INNOCENT commuters on the underground and the number 7 bus to Finchley......If they killed jack straw and tony blair i might join the mujahideen myself!

OOPS-I thought this was the RANT thread.....

.....if you're gonna strap a bomb to yourself and kill loads of people...

I think the next terrorist attack will be something quite different than bombings.

For example:

a) poisoning a towns water supply

B) a computer virus

c) counterfeit money

If going the counterfeit monery route I suspect they'd attack the Euro and spread the counterfeit money around a country in the EU with lax law enforcement. They could even just the dump the money on street corners.

Before these new types of terrorism those behindf it could short the stock market or short the specific currency.

good thread, reminds me of the "good ol' days" when I was allowed to say whatever I wanted to and not have to worry about banishment for telling morons who fall in love with skanky street whores that they are, well, MORONS!!!

Heading out for a few weeks tomorrow and won't have access to this new message board, hell maybe not even internet or electricity, but I will have some choice words to add once I return; and I'm sure this thread will still be going!! I will get my ol' friend Blue Balls to start posting in here also, it's always fun getting views from the lunatic right-wing fringe types; as long as their name isn't Alan the Chef.

From a proud potato-eating, freckle-skinned, fast-food-eating overweight and lazy Mick-American who loves REAL football!!! :good: :)

{Looking forward to having a good row or 2 with my pal Lefty also.....did you like the inclusion of that limey word ROW in there, buddy??}

I heard an english twat the other day referring to TRAINERS as "sneakers" FFS.....

just heard it the other day, did ya??

how would you feel if you heard that word almost daily since you were 6 years old???

where is my stars & stripes emoticon when I need it???? :search:

"Trainers" are what you have kids wear while they're still learning not to shit themselves (or the bed). We also call them diapers.

So whenever I hear some Brit twat prattle on about his "new trainers" I just chuckle silently to myself and think "Yeah, that's fitting".

well,I think thats about covered "most bases"....here's a thing I fuckin' detest...the creeping into English English of American English slang,and sayings...... I heard an English twat the other day referring to TRAINERS as "sneakers" FFS.....Also "you do the math" ...another bullshit American phrase...its MATHS idiot....an abbreviation of MATHEMATICS,there is no singular....."whatever" "like-duh!" While we're at it,Muslims.......what a bunch of cunts.....if you're gonna strap a bomb to yourself and kill loads of people...FIRST,make your way into the House of Commons and take out a few politicians who started the illegal war in Iraq,NOT the INNOCENT commuters on the underground and the number 7 bus to Finchley......If they killed jack straw and tony blair i might join the mujahideen myself!OOPS-I thought this was the RANT thread.....

I was with you until you started on the Muslims Pimp... What about fuckin' Christian exreemists, "Yeah, we'll all go bombing for Jesus"!.. We've all got our fundamentalists... I LIKE MUSLIMS! IT'S IGNORANT FUCKING RIGHT WING, BULLY BOY WESTERNERS PROPPING UP ISRAEL WHO I'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH!... Fuck off out of it & let the Arabs cast the fucking Jews out, just like everyone else has had to do!.. Or are you all too worried about who owns your banks??.. And while you're at it, try leaving other peoples resources alone too, you oily cunts! :judge:

I fuckin' hate Am-eirikan English too!

just heard it the other day, did ya?? how would you feel if you heard that word almost daily since you were 6 years old??? where is my stars & stripes emoticon when I need it???? :search:

Ah, so even you 'Yankee', admit these fucking Am-erikanisms are shite!

"Trainers" are what you have kids wear while they're still learning not to shit themselves (or the bed). We also call them diapers.So whenever I hear some Brit twat prattle on about his "new trainers" I just chuckle silently to myself and think "Yeah, that's fitting".

They are 'training shoes'... Fuckin' 'trainers' is as bad an Am-eirikanism as 'sneakers'

DT, yeah, we chuckle, every time you pricks dumm our fucking language down a bit more with banal baby words... Please don't try to bring us back to the 'potty stage' with you. :o

I was with you until you started on the Muslims Pimp... What about fuckin' Christian exreemists, "Yeah, we'll all go bombing for Jesus"!.. We've all got our fundamentalists... I LIKE MUSLIMS! IT'S IGNORANT FUCKING RIGHT WING, BULLY BOY WESTERNERS PROPPING UP ISRAEL WHO I'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH!... Fuck off out of it & let the Arabs cast the fucking Jews out, just like everyone else has had to do!.. Or are you all too worried about who owns your banks??.. And while you're at it, try leaving other peoples resources alone too, you oily cunts! :judge:

Ther's a big difference between those right -wing Christian fundamentalists and their Muslim fundamentalist brethren Lung....also the Jewish fundamentalists (and the hindus also)

Protestant fundamentalists eg jehovahs witness etc,want to convert you peacefully,with coffee mornings and bible study...

Catholic fundamentalists want to forbid you to wear a condom

Muslim fundamentalists wanna blow you to kingdom come for listening to music or letting your gf wear a mini-skirt....

Jewish fundamentalists claim the holy land as their genetic birthright...yet 90% of todays Jews are not semitic origin at all!The great majority of Semites in Israel are actually the arabs!

I'm not anti -arab...not at all.Ive holidayed a lot in Egypt and Jordan...loved it.Its the fundamentalist followers of Allah I despise.....

Incidentally...the ONE THING that all these religions agree upon.?....homosexuality is BAD,(no matter how much its watered down)and their God will make sure he punishes them on the day of Judgement.

Ther's a big difference between those right -wing Christian fundamentalists and their Muslim fundamentalist brethren Lung....also the Jewish fundamentalists (and the hindus also)

Protestant fundamentalists eg jehovahs witness etc,want to convert you peacefully,with coffee mornings and bible study...

Catholic fundamentalists want to forbid you to wear a condom

Muslim fundamentalists wanna blow you to kingdom come for listening to music or letting your gf wear a mini-skirt....

Jewish fundamentalists claim the holy land as their genetic birthright...yet 90% of todays Jews are not semitic origin at all!The great majority of Semites in Israel are actually the arabs!

I'm not anti -arab...not at all.Ive holidayed a lot in Egypt and Jordan...loved it.Its the fundamentalist followers of Allah I despise.....

Incidentally...the ONE THING that all these religions agree upon.?....homosexuality is BAD,(no matter how much its watered down)and their God will make sure he punishes them on the day of Judgement.

Well made points Pimpy. Entertaining too!

Yes, religious fundamentalists are pretty nasty in any shape or form & funny you should mention the Hindu fundamentalists of today; words like ‘Jihad’ & ‘Fatwa’ were used against us during the Indian Rebellions too, only with good reason then, especially owing to what we did to those people. Our actions then reverberated around the whole Muslim world & have never been forgotten!

‘Pope Urbun the second’ even did his fair share to pitch the Muslims against us too by instigating the first religious crusade into Jerusalem. Shit, he even gave his Papal banner (with cross) to King John to go & subjugate us Brits nearly thirty years before hand (that was the very first crusade, BTW & we’re still stupid enough to wear that flag)??!.. Did you know that there were actually eight Crusades in number?.. Ok only three real ones of consequence, but...

I don’t like Muslim fundamentalists any more than you do Pimpy, but every now & then we should ask ourselves ‘WHY’ do these other people hate us so much?.. Something the Amerikans haven’t been doing to date, they just seem to spurt out more hate & add to the flames, JMHO… And that’s not Yank bashing, just an observation.

One thing however, it doesn’t even take a Christian fundamentalist to unleash the wrath of the Amerikan/Allied war machine… That’s just what ‘normal’ Amerikan Christians in high places are capable doing, without compunction & huge backing too!

I didn’t realize the percentage of Israeli Jews who are actually domiciled in Israel was quite so small?.. They’re still trouble though! I remember a few years back they were bombing Palestinians out just to put up fancy housing estates. Apart from all the other trouble they cause in the region.

Finally, on a lighter note, my mum sometimes used to be a religious door knocker at certain low points in her life & even got close to the Jehovies… My dad (the angry alcoholic) always used to have a bucket of water ready for them whenever they felt the need to visit (maybe that’s where I get it from)? Anyway, you’ve never seen anything like it in the middle of a bitter English winter!

To be quite honest I don’t really care for any religions!

I don’t like Muslim fundamentalists any more than you do Pimpy, but every now & then we should ask ourselves ‘WHY’ do these other people hate us so much?.. Something the Amerikans haven’t been doing to date, they just seem to spurt out more hate & add to the flames, JMHO… And that’s not Yank bashing, just an observation.

One thing however, it doesn’t even take a Christian fundamentalist to unleash the wrath of the Amerikan/Allied war machine… That’s just what ‘normal’ Amerikan Christians in high places are capable doing, without compunction & huge backing too!

I didn’t realize the percentage of Israeli Jews who are actually domiciled in Israel was quite so small?.. They’re still trouble though! I remember a few years back they were bombing Palestinians out just to put up fancy housing estates. Apart from all the other trouble they cause in the region.

WHY? do they hate us.....well,its down to politics.....contrary to what the 9/11 commission would like us to believe ie" they hate us for our freedom" and some such drivel......they hate us for several reasons,most notably the unequivocal support for Israel in their opression and murder of the Palestinians,supplying them with helicopter gunships,as well as £10 billion dollars a year in money and armamments ,given to Israel as "aid."

..they hate us recently for an illegal war in Iraq,a war that was primarily about securing future oil supplies,and generating huge profits for the 7 big oil companies as well as supply contractors like Haliburton....

They hate us for being....not religious ,or even worse,for being atheist.I saw a poster recently by a militant muslim protest march which read "our dead are in heaven...your dead are in hell".....nice to think the innocents they blow up on buses and trains go to hell.....

I think the right wing Christian fundamentalists you refer to have little actual influence in the white house,but as America is so superficially Religous,the politicians have to SEEM to care what the likes of Robertson and Swaggart blather on about(whoever the current swaggart and robertson are)

The fact that you now live full time in LOS means you are inured to what is actually happening now in the UK....militant Islam is on the rise...."protest" groups of militany muslims picket the cortege of coffins bringing home dead servicemen from Afghanistan......the archbishop of Canterbury said last year that it would be a good idea to have sharia law in some areas in England in the future...

the rise of the "english defence league" , an organisation supposedly non-political which exists solely to oppose Islamic fundamentalists...riots on the streets again

The proposed ,and maybe imminent entry into the common market of Turkey...a nation of 70+ million Muslims( a move which the USA supports by the way)....how do you think thats gonna pan out...how many of those 70 million will bring their fundamentalims to London Lung?

The future's not bright...the future is Muslim...

OK, I've given some of the old reasons for the hate & you've furnished us with a good spread of more recent ones! We're all up to speed & now 'hopefully' on the same song sheet

It's frightening what you say Pimpy & I have friends back in the UK (I hate that word UK)who say the same thing.

This thing with Turkey wanting too come into the Common Market has had me in stitches for a few years now... It's fucking Asia Minor & as you say Muslim????... We just keep building up more & more reasons to justify my decision to re-locate here!

Anyway, let's end on a more lightweight & frivolous note

A Muslim kid can't find his Mum in the supermarket. The store attendant says 'What does your Mum look like?'

The kid says 'Fucked if I know...'

I was at Abbu Dabbie airport once looking at this old 'well to do' Muslim woman sitting with her family & wearing one of those ornate golden face guards with a black table cloth over her head... And I said to my mate standing next to me, "Fuck me, they've had to muzzle the old bird up, she must be a biter"!?... And half of the women spun around & glared at me, maybe they hadn't got it all, but they'd heard enough... Fuck I felt stupid... And just a little bit frightened!