How About A Little Passion You Fu**ing Wankers!

Good point Dave, never mind flying

they cant even drive on the correct

side of the road FFS :lolu:

Orville and Wilbur Wright. We invented flying. Don't tell us your postage stamp sized country has any better pilots than Pappy Boyington, Chuck Yeager and Eddie Rickenbacker.

Henry Ford! We invented the car, so we invented what side of road to drive on. Why do you think they call it the right of way, and not the left of way?

Americans always have to cope with the jealousy and envy of those who wish they were as great. :spiteful:

• Upvote 2

Ther's a big difference between those right -wing Christian fundamentalists and their Muslim fundamentalist brethren Lung....also the Jewish fundamentalists (and the hindus also)

Protestant fundamentalists eg jehovahs witness etc,want to convert you peacefully,with coffee mornings and bible study...

Catholic fundamentalists want to forbid you to wear a condom

Muslim fundamentalists wanna blow you to kingdom come for listening to music or letting your gf wear a mini-skirt....

Jewish fundamentalists claim the holy land as their genetic birthright...yet 90% of todays Jews are not semitic origin at all!The great majority of Semites in Israel are actually the arabs!

I'm not anti -arab...not at all.Ive holidayed a lot in Egypt and Jordan...loved it.Its the fundamentalist followers of Allah I despise.....

Incidentally...the ONE THING that all these religions agree upon.?....homosexuality is BAD,(no matter how much its watered down)and their God will make sure he punishes them on the day of Judgement.

The one thing religions have in common is they are superstitions based on unverifiable nonsense and a tool of the rich and powerful to control the weak minded in the lower class who choose to live on blind faith rather than plain logic. The worst are Islam, Judaism and Christianity, in no particular order.

The only religion worth a damn is Buddhism because at least Buddhists don't consider Buddha as being God or some kind of supreme being. He is a man, just a very wise man. How novel a religion that does not include a supreme deity dispensing justice to all mankind.

• Upvote 1

Thanks DT...great minds think alike...and you know us northwestern folks don't have the disadvantage of inbreeding like a lot of those east coasters...same families in the same neighborhoods for 150 yrs...don't ya expect a few cousins back there have been marrying one another? :spiteful:

Humans are the same as cattle in the respect that outcross breeding produces the best offspring... :good:

I was at Abbu Dabbie airport once looking at this old 'well to do' Muslim woman sitting with her family & wearing one of those ornate golden face guards with a black table cloth over her head... And I said to my mate standing next to me, "Fuck me, they've had to muzzle the old bird up, she must be a biter"!?... And half of the women spun around & glared at me, maybe they hadn't got it all, but they'd heard enough...

I think they just sensed you were saying something uncomplimentary.

I only understand half of what you say Lung! :phone:8P

How's the old cunt going to understand muzzle, bird, biter?

That's TWO +1's from me Lefty. Very well said in both cases. And post #78 was simply magnificent. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Deepthroat, you started this thread, yet you'd rather just dob your mates with +1's than roll your sleves up & show some real fuckin' passion yourself!.. WTF did you start this thread? :huh:

Thanks DT...great minds think alike...and you know us northwestern folks don't have the disadvantage of inbreeding like a lot of those east coasters...same families in the same neighborhoods for 150 yrs...don't ya expect a few cousins back there have been marrying one another? :spiteful: Humans are the same as cattle in the respect that outcross breeding produces the best offspring... :good:

Karl Benz is generally is acknowledged as the inventor of the modern automobile Lefty!

And if you want to talk about the first patent handed out for a petrol combustion engines... It was to the Brits! :hi:

I'd take a sexual maniac over a religious one any day of the week! :p

Orville and Wilbur Wright. We invented flying. Don't tell us your postage stamp sized country has any better pilots than Pappy Boyington, Chuck Yeager and Eddie Rickenbacker.

Henry Ford! We invented the car, so we invented what side of road to drive on. Why do you think they call it the right of way, and not the left of way?

Americans always have to cope with the jealousy and envy of those who wish they were as great. :spiteful:

Hey fuckwit, just in case you didnt know

Henry Ford was irish, so fuck you

and as for you deciding what side of the road

people drive on, we built your fuckin roads too !

Now fuck off back to your Boyfriend DT :p

If we want to get nit-picky, Henry Ford immigrated to the US from Canada. Ditto for Alexander Graham Bell. So fuck off and kiss my fat Canadian ass to the lot of you!!!

If you want to get even more picky...Henry Ford's grandfather brought the family to the New World after the Great Famine in Ireland....A.G.Bell hailed from Scotland...they just stopped off in Canada to see Niagara Falls Sam.....

If we want to get nit-picky, Henry Ford immigrated to the US from Canada. Ditto for Alexander Graham Bell. So fuck off and kiss my fat Canadian ass to the lot of you!!!

Henry was born in Michigan. His father was from County Cork but originally of English descent. His mother was also born in Michigan, the child of Belgian immigrants. His father immigrated to the USA from Ireland in 1846, and did not stop in Canada first.

It would have been ok had he been since Canada is basically just an annex of the USA anyway.

Hey fuckwit, just in case you didnt know

Henry Ford was irish, so fuck you

and as for you deciding what side of the road

people drive on, we built your fuckin roads too !

Now fuck off back to your Boyfriend DT :p

Hey bellend, Ford was only half Irish, thankfully for him. Americans were driving on the right side of the road long before we allowed any drunken Irish halfwits to immigrate there. That started in the days of wagons. No way any Irish could have built our roads anyway, you couldn't get them out of the taverns long enough. :lolu:

I think they just sensed you were saying something uncomplimentary.

I only understand half of what you say Lung! :phone:8P

How's the old cunt going to understand muzzle, bird, biter?

How the fuck could some Arab cunts understand Lung, when we can't? :lolu:

Deepthroat, you started this thread, yet you'd rather just dob your mates with +1's than roll your sleves up & show some real fuckin' passion yourself!.. WTF did you start this thread? :huh:

Karl Benz is generally is acknowledged as the inventor of the modern automobile Lefty!

And if you want to talk about the first patent handed out for a petrol combustion engines... It was to the Brits! :hi:

I'd take a sexual maniac over a religious one any day of the week! :p

You give Siam Sam +1s all the time for just wining and sniveling that he doesn't have enough so who are you to criticize someone else for giving some for actually making a good post? :rolleyes:

You want to call the thing Karl Benz invented a car, well ok. It looks more like a 3 wheeled self propelled buggy to me.

This is what Benz invented. You call that a car?

karl-benz-car.jpg.jpeg

This is what Ford invented. This is a car!

1908_Model_T_Ford.jpg

You give Siam Sam +1s all the time for just wining and sniveling that he doesn't have enough so who are you to criticize someone else for giving some for actually making a good post? :rolleyes:

You want to call the thing Karl Benz invented a car, well ok. It looks more like a 3 wheeled self propelled buggy to me.

This is what Benz invented. You call that a car?

This is what Ford invented. This is a car!

Yes Lefty, I admit that I used to hand rep out like toffees, but that was a while back & it was just my clumsy way of emphasizing the fact that these things were predominantly being handed out between mates, just for being mates... And anyway, how else was I going to stop Sam's whining?.. However, all that said Lefty, things have changed now & rep will only be handed out by me on merit alone!.. :rolleyes:

It looked a bit more like you was trying to 'oil up' your ole' North Western mate DT than anything else from my side of the keyboard mate :rolleyes: Others noticed too you know.

So you want to side step the fact that the first patent handed out for a petrol combustion engine was to a Brit, that tells me enough :rolleyes:

This is what Karl Benz's car evolved into... What did Henry 'Irish' J Ford's efforts evolve into? :hi:

post-224-049804400 1304003246.jpg

It looked a bit more like you was trying to 'oil up' your ole' North Western mate DT than anything else from my side of the keyboard mate :rolleyes: Others noticed too you know.

So you want to side step the fact that the first patent handed out for a petrol combustion engine was to a Brit, that tells me enough :rolleyes:

Others being Siam Sam? LOL :rolleyes:

Benz got some patent on an engine too, so are you sure the Brit was first? Do you know his name, so I may research it?

As for that fancy Mercedes racing machine, I am pretty sure Karl Benz died a few years before that item was produced. LOL

Sorry, I only award points on merit, not friendship. Otherwise, I'd give everyone on here a +1 for every post.

P.S. - here's a couple of vehicles that were direct descendants of Mr. Ford's little invention

post-75-080170400 1304046703.jpg

post-75-083203300 1304046707.jpeg

name='deepthroat' timestamp='1304046710' post='4893']

Sorry, I only award points on merit, not friendship. Otherwise, I'd give everyone on here a +1 for every post.

P.S. - here's a couple of vehicles that were direct descendants of Mr. Ford's little invention.

Yeah, I'd love to give everyone a +1 just for being here & once upon a time I used to!

Two fantastic looking cars Deepthroat & for its day, the Mustang could actually handle, at least in the 'Shelby' form, although he never amnaged to make a safe car in his life, not once! The Mustangs, in spite of nearly everything else being right actually had really badly fitting panels that often had to be leaded & they filled up with water too!

A '67' fastback Mustang (the Bullitt) was always right up near the top of my 'must have' wish list (When I had money). I actually even owned a Big Yank once, a '68' Corvette Stingray, it was the last year of chrome design features before they went all plastic. I loved it, but it handled like a boat! It was straight line point n' squirt, that was that!

Thing is DT, these are beautiful pieces of car sculpture, but they just didn't stand up to their European counterparts of that era, honest... And I'm not trying to be nasty here either, just for once I'm being completely serious... You just can't compare American muscle & grunt against European finesse. You come from a huge country with huge straight roads & the American idea of producing a sports car always was to shoe horn a bus engine in plastic jelly mold (The Mustang being a notable 'steel' exception, apart from the Shelby 500's). Whilst we (Europeans) on the other hand, used to build highly tuned thoughbread engines & put them into incredibly nimble, almost bespoke & coach built, balanced bodies for a completely different type of driving, hill climbs, rallies & thrashes through narrow, windy country lanes which were originally built for horse & cart.

It's like comparing WWF pro wrestlers with ballerinas, you just can't do it!

Please, please, please don't go there DT, I'm complete classic car nut!.. This'll be like going nuclear & none of us want that!

One of problem is that I do things from the heart (I do have passion if nothing else) & that's one of the main reasons why I can't help myself from doing ridiculous things like collecting classic sports cars or chasing Ladyboys.

I'm giving far too much of myself away now, but I even have a 'bottom end' classic right now, which I've just restored up here in Chiang Mai, I just can't help myself! :nurse:

To be honest I've always been more into Italian & British classic cars, but every now & then the Germans came up with something a bit special... Just for you Lefty, the Karl Benz legacy...

post-224-000066400 1304062614.jpg

post-224-006010100 1304063122.jpg

post-224-021885400 1304063146.jpg

Benz got some patent on an engine too, so are you sure the Brit was first? Do you know his name, so I may research it?

Khun Lefty, has you will have read from the above post I'm a classic car nut & so consequently I've been in a few 'Classic Car Clubs', even here in CMX (It's nerdy, I know). Anyway, this is just the sort of question that comes up on 'twee' quiz nights & that sort of thing.

I got it from a bloke on the CMX Collectors Club who actually used to be a 'real' car journalist back in Britain (these blokes pump you full of this stuff). Anyway, I should be seeing him next week to help confirm his knowledge? I've actually just Wikkied 'First car' & a name came up 'Frederick William Lanchester'??.. It might be him as he was an engineer & inventor who actually went & got himself a job with a patent company, so he'd have probably been making a point of patenting anything he made 'immediately'; he also had a factory with Daimler very early on when they were a British car manufacturer, a while before they got together with Benz in Germany.

If I'm walking around with the wrong information then I'll be glad for you to correct me, I'll be grateful in fact & I shall write a full retraction for your satisfaction, sorry I can't give you any more than that, that's what I was told.

Go knock yourself out with your research Lefty... But I wouldn't stay up too late :lazy:

It struck me this morning while in the shower (as most of my best thoughts do) that the thing this forum lacks is one really good shit fest. You know - some board member says something assinine, another points out what an idiot he is, and then the shit starts flying fast and furious, with other BM's coming to the defense of the first or piling on with the second.

Where's a dipshit like Manarak when you need him? C'mon - let's see some shit start flying!

Maybe we could convince our lovely Taneisha to accidentally piss off someone - someone well known - from PattayaLadyboys or that other forum - LadyboyExclusive With Stogie or whatever it was called - and then drag a bunch of those nitwits over here for a little to-and-fro to get everyone's blood pumping?

Once they're here, they'll see what a great forum this is, and stick around to join in the lovefest that we have going here.

This forum seems to be a reflection of it's host, as PD is one of the nicest and most respected members of any board. Never seen him riled on the boards. But we need a bit of controversy and flaming to fan the interests! C'mon, someone take one for the team!

Anyone seen that nitwit Manarak?

:)

classy, Dipthroat!