How About A Little Passion You Fu**ing Wankers!

Thanks Larry!!.. You're a sweetie!.. And I'm hoping that maybe some good honest folk, (young blood), might just want to hang out here for our lovefest, especially after I say a couple of words (in spite of my bad syntax & what the fuck you inbreed, fuck wit, colonials might want to call English)!?.. And (I hope you all do realize that you are only an extension of 'our' culture)... And no more than that; In spite of whatever exaggerated, over romanticized ideals you may have about yourselves?

And as for the rest of you arse pumping, puss filled, vomittie, arsehole ridden, bum juice drinking, shit stain, wankers & SHITCUNTS!.. And you poofta boys too!.. All I can say is that you silly, Lilllie liver, fart tank, non entities, who haven't even got enough 'aresole' (bottle) to throw a real fucking insult on a fucking internet forum, 'for Christ fucking sake' (which IMHO, none of you have done yet, let alone in the real fuckin' world)!.. You ain't got a fuckin' clue & YOU just ain't fuckin' cuttin' it!

And stop criticizing my 'English' otherwise this will get personal... You, you, you fucking poo, poo pants.. You!

And... And... And... As for all you 'Mick's'... You're the same as fuckin' Niggers... You'll breed with anything!.. That's why there's are so many of you here!.. You wanted your answer, now you've got it!

C'mon, I'm trying to toughen you lot up a bit... You've got to compete!.. BB, what sort of a fucking comment was that... C'mon.. Av' it!

Who's fucking mother do you want me to insult first, arsewipes?!........ See, that's how it's done!

You fuckin' Wankers!

Now go out there & upset someone from another site!... That was DT's original brief... Now some cunt go out & do it, I can't my hands are tied!

No smilies

Jesus Christ Lung!!! If I told you once I've told you a zillion times NOT to post while deep into your fucking cups. I know you're loose with the juice because your syntax is nearly as bad as Lefty's. Now after you sober up please repost with apologizes to all you stupid half Italian pizza faced pin head =@ .

Jesus Christ Lung!!! If I told you once I've told you a zillion times NOT to post while deep into your fucking cups. I know you're loose with the juice because your syntax is nearly as bad as Lefty's. Now after you sober up please repost with apologizes to all you stupid half Italian pizza faced pin head =@ .

That's it, you're showing some bollocks now!!

Bit less of the nasty emoticons though Sparticus... Even I'd say that's a bit below the belt. :o

Lung you're right. I apologize for the nasty emoticon even though it was not intended as such. But alas, I am into my cups also so surely you can empathize and forgive. However, if in the event you cannot and keeping within the spirit of the thread, please kiss my fat fucking arse!!! 8P

What the fuck is that Duke007 fella on about with the two-fingered salute from Winston? Is that deep or is he just another fucking Limey bonehead lost in his attempt to communicate with the rest of civilization?

Hmmmm, I just conversed with Lefty on the matter and we think it is the latter. What do the rest of you fine lads think?

What the fuck is that Duke007 fella on about with the two-fingered salute from Winston? Is that deep or is he just another fucking Limey bonehead lost in his attempt to communicate with the rest of civilization?

Hmmmm, I just conversed with Lefty on the matter and we think it is the latter. What do the rest of you fine lads think?

Duke007 is a true English gentleman and a fine communicator. :hi: :rolleyes:

Are you sure you didn't mean to say "queef"???

Queef

Air expulsion from the vaginal area usually after sex. In the eighteenth century, it was common practice for small groups of well-to-do Southern women to each lift up their corsets and "queef" at their leisure on warm, summer afternoons. Typically performed on balconies or porches, these women would insert various large objects in their TOOTS and slowly pull them out to create the desired sound. These "porch parties" would provide hours of fun for the ladies while the men were away, and, from a practical standpoint, at times, enough air circulation as a respite from the brutal summer heat. Small wagers were often placed with the winner going to longest continuous queef, highest pitch, lowest pitch, smelliest, and wettest. There was also the queef sing-a-long; and a special prize was given to any women whose queef could attract wildlife.Annabelle tried to conceal her queef at the governors ball but to no avail.

WTF? How about a link to the source of this tale?

No, I'm not saying that. I'm merely amplifying or rather CLARIFYING what I believe Siam Sam was trying to say earlier. As you rightly point out, I doubt he was trying to call you a pompadour - he obviously meant to refer to you as a noisy emission from the ladyparts.

I of course would never say such a thing. Oh no. Never. Not me.friends.gif

Well Willie at least the Americans "vote" their retards into office and aren't condemned to inherit them as is the case with the Brits and their Flintstone era monarchy. Goodness, look at the silly spectacle about to occur over a damn little wedding between too little people of no consequence whatsoever. A huge shameful expense while many of their "subjects" are doing without and suffering. The last mindless event like this was between Prince Charlie and some skinny dame named Diana. Also of no consequence other than fodder for the tabloids for decades afterwards. I like the Queen and always thought she was one hot Mama. But I don't give a rat's ass for the rest of the monarch gang and think the whole bunch need a good cleansing. :nurse:

Well Willie at least the Americans "vote" their retards into office and aren't condemned to inherit them as is the case with the Brits and their Flintstone era monarchy. Goodness, look at the silly spectacle about to occur over a damn little wedding between too little people of no consequence whatsoever. A huge shameful expense while many of their "subjects" are doing without and suffering. The last mindless event like this was between Prince Charlie and some skinny dame named Diana. Also of no consequence other than fodder for the tabloids for decades afterwards. I like the Queen and always thought she was one hot Mama. But I don't give a rat's ass for the rest of the monarch gang and think the whole bunch need a good cleansing. :nurse:

5555-im certainly no royalist...i'd put them all against the wall and shoot them like the russians did...theyre a laughing stock....the yanx always assume we love the royals and think maggie thatcher was great-wrong again yanx,most of us hated the sight of the bitch.....if she's have died in the brighton bombing many brits would have not shed a tear....

as for more personal insults-DT's musical taste is crap ,as is alaskan bear's....feckin country music....puh-lease....

Americans are so stupid they vote borderline retards into office,Bush twice ,Reagen,Sarah fuckin Palin becomes a governer ,and maybe next president,Schwartzenegger as governer of california ffs.....come on Yanx,why are youse so feckin stupid?Is it something in the burgers....?.#

Listen you inbred little fuckin' retard, there's no half-measures involved here. Get your fucking facts straight, or I'll have to start calling you "Stogie". I'll bet your dick only gets hard when you're watching Nazi documentaries or picking up your niece at grade school.

We only vote FULL FLEDGED mental incompetents and nincompoops into office. No "borderline retards" for us - they'd be way too intelligent to earn office here. We take borderline retards and put them into the investment banking industry where they can make millions of dollars selling used condoms but calling them "retrocycled nylon tubing" or something idiotic like that.

By the way, I love British Prog Rock - Pink Floyd, Marillion, Kate Bush, Porcupine Tree - not Cuntry music. That's AB you're thinking of you little twit.

• Upvote 1

No, I'm not saying that. I'm merely amplifying or rather CLARIFYING what I believe Siam Sam was trying to say earlier. As you rightly point out, I doubt he was trying to call you a pompadour - he obviously meant to refer to you as a noisy emission from the ladyparts.

I of course would never say such a thing. Oh no. Never. Not me.friends.gif

So you are saying Sam is such a stupid retarded idiot, he doesn't know the difference between a quiff and a queef. Wow, how insulting to Sam's human dignity. Knowing his skills in MMA and hair trigger temper, I wouldn't want to be you the next time you and Sam cross paths. :unsure::bad:

5555-im certainly no royalist...i'd put them all against the wall and shoot them like the russians did...theyre a laughing stock....the yanx always assume we love the royals and think maggie thatcher was great-wrong again yanx,most of us hated the sight of the bitch.....if she's have died in the brighton bombing many brits would have not shed a tear....

as for more personal insults-DT's musical taste is crap ,as is alaskan bear's....feckin country music....puh-lease....

You ever met that Alaskan Bear? He is ornery as a bear and the size of a house. He shit's turds bigger than you every day. You like to live dangerously I guess.

Listen you inbred little fuckin' retard, there's no half-measures involved here. Get your fucking facts straight, or I'll have to start calling you "Stogie". I'll bet your dick only gets hard when you're watching Nazi documentaries or picking up your niece at grade school.

We only vote FULL FLEDGED mental incompetents and nincompoops into office. No "borderline retards" for us - they'd be way too intelligent to earn office here. We take borderline retards and put them into the investment banking industry where they can make millions of dollars selling used condoms but calling them "retrocycled nylon tubing" or something idiotic like that.

By the way, I love British Prog Rock - Pink Floyd, Marillion, Kate Bush, Porcupine Tree - not Cuntry music. That's AB you're thinking of you little twit.

Even though I do like classic country (cuntry) music, and this is supposed to be the insults thread, that post deserves a +1. :good:

Actually, Gizmo, did you read the first reply to that article?... Anyway, here it is... 'Maybe they have the right idea (The Australians) , but they have to realize that that land was stolen by them (when they were still calling themselves British) so it's all a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

British convicts (mainly Londoners) built Australia.

THEY SHOULD BE A BIT MORE GRATEFUL'.

Aussies are ungrateful, disrespectful, oafish, pathetic, retarded, ultra bad taste (even worse than the Russians in fact) cunts!

They think they're tuff, they're in your face, they're loud, over baring, boorish, incredibly rude, un cultured & as immature as spewing drunk teenagers... AND THE MOST UNFORTUNATE THING OF ALL IS THAT I GENUINELY & HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT!

They have to realize that they are but a sad reflection of the very worst culturally devoid, unwanted side of English society.