How About A Little Passion You Fu**ing Wankers!

It struck me this morning while in the shower (as most of my best thoughts do) that the thing this forum lacks is one really good shit fest. You know - some board member says something assinine, another points out what an idiot he is, and then the shit starts flying fast and furious, with other BM's coming to the defense of the first or piling on with the second.

Where's a dipshit like Manarak when you need him? C'mon - let's see some shit start flying!

Maybe we could convince our lovely Taneisha to accidentally piss off someone - someone well known - from PattayaLadyboys or that other forum - LadyboyExclusive With Stogie or whatever it was called - and then drag a bunch of those nitwits over here for a little to-and-fro to get everyone's blood pumping?

Once they're here, they'll see what a great forum this is, and stick around to join in the lovefest that we have going here.

This forum seems to be a reflection of it's host, as PD is one of the nicest and most respected members of any board. Never seen him riled on the boards. But we need a bit of controversy and flaming to fan the interests! C'mon, someone take one for the team!

Anyone seen that nitwit Manarak?

:)

Err... You obviously don't know me from my previous life Deepthroat... I'll rip into any cunt out there, in or out of a forum!.. There's a few FM's here that know that already.. Along with half a site full of people elsewhere!

I think a few of us are trying to 'keep it down', until we feel safe to let go a bit. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness I actually agree with you, a bit more 'bite', a few punches thrown around the forum is gonna get this site rockin'!.. but PDogg did stress that he didn't want any baggage brought in from previous lives on other sites, otherwise I'd have mercilessly torn a fuckin' great hole through a few shit tanks already!.. But with PDoggs permission I'll happily step it up a couple of notches, I'd look forward to it in fact... Bring it on... The show's in town! :diablo:

Only one problem however, I'm a counterpuncher... So someone else will have to start it. Let the other guy loose it first, then at least that way I may have a slight chance of coming out of it in, hopefully, not too bad a light. :hi:

Coming soon... New Topic... Ladyboy Fightclub!!! Yowwawwa! :girl_devil:

Maybe I'll fire the first salvo. There is one topic that I am extremely passionate in my opinion about, over any other, and I know at least one prolific poster here vehemently disagrees with me. It would kind of be a repeat of a thread from our days in the old fish box though. Do we want a rehash or something completely new and different?

It struck me this morning while in the shower (as most of my best thoughts do) that the thing this forum lacks is one really good shit fest. You know - some board member says something assinine, another points out what an idiot he is, and then the shit starts flying fast and furious, with other BM's coming to the defense of the first or piling on with the second.Where's a dipshit like Manarak when you need him? C'mon - let's see some shit start flying!Maybe we could convince our lovely Taneisha to accidentally piss off someone - someone well known - from PattayaLadyboys or that other forum - LadyboyExclusive With Stogie or whatever it was called - and then drag a bunch of those nitwits over here for a little to-and-fro to get everyone's blood pumping? Once they're here, they'll see what a great forum this is, and stick around to join in the lovefest that we have going here.This forum seems to be a reflection of it's host, as PD is one of the nicest and most respected members of any board. Never seen him riled on the boards. But we need a bit of controversy and flaming to fan the interests! C'mon, someone take one for the team!Anyone seen that nitwit Manarak?:)

OK, you've got your henchmen Deepthroat!.. If we can get the 'nod' from PDogg, then we're on!.. You can do this by PM if you like PDogg!! :ph34r: If you can think of anyone from another site, then you'd best think fast DT, before we let Lefty loose!

Maybe I'll fire the first salvo. There is one topic that I am extremely passionate in my opinion about, over any other, and I know at least one prolific poster here vehemently disagrees with me. It would kind of be a repeat of a thread from our days in the old fish box though. Do we want a rehash or something completely new and different?

Thanks Lefty... What a wingman to have!.. BTW, I don't really think it matters too much so long as we get everyone to hate the guy, That's where Deepthroat can come back in!.. Go in team handed!

Just please remember people, this is for the greater 'good'!

Dan Marino was THE single most over-rated quarterback in the history of professional football, no sane person could ever argue that. And Dipshit Rothlesbergerstein is probably the sorriest excuse for a human being who's ever played the position. Combine those two and you'd have a piece of shit who plays like a piece of shit.

Don't even get me started on the Big Dumbowski. Almost as bad as those overhyped pieces of trash that Tarrantino makes.

devil.gif

Dan Marino was THE single most over-rated quarterback in the history of professional football, no sane person could ever argue that. And Dipshit Rothlesbergerstein is probably the sorriest excuse for a human being who's ever played the position. Combine those two and you'd have a piece of shit who plays like a piece of shit.

Don't even get me started on the Big Dumbowski. Almost as bad as those overhyped pieces of trash that Tarrantino makes.

devil.gif

That just makes me laugh because I know you are kidding,

I just can't understand how you 'Septics' can watch a game that should be played by pre-pubescent school girls who even haven't had their first period yet!

Take the silly hats off, take the shoulder pads out & put them back in your mums overcoat, stop screaming like girls when you get hit & don't stop every 2 minutes for a fuckin' sanitary towel change... And then start learning how to play a man's game like we Brits do... Darts!

After that you lot may grow the bollocks to at least be able to have an argument on a fuckin' internet forum full of pansy boys who like men in skirts!

Seriously though... How about a free fire range on the site somewhere? It makes sense to me & I don't think anyone else has one?.. And it would most definitely encourage a stronger level of debate... Just a thought?

I was going to go with 'cunts', but SiamSam put it pithily enough.

How about 'You are all cunts, especially the ones from Americaland'

You can tell I am serious as there is no 'wink' after the statement.

;)

Ok, now I'm becoming very cross with you Route67. I think people from your land are even more despicable.

Won't someone come to my assistance?

Lively, spirited discussion is the lifeblood of forums! If all posters were like me, this would be a very dull place. So I hope everyone feels free to speak their mind and mix it up. :aggressive::roadrage::sword:

Enjoy yourself guys! :ass:

HEY! Don't be trying to throw your weight around here, telling us what to say. You're not the boss of me! Listen Mr. Bossy Bigboots, I'll be fucking NICE if I want to be!

You're all of bunch of fucking dickheads!!! Especially Lefty and Deepthroat.

How's that? :lol:

You are just upset because you wanted me to violate you anally the other night at Corner Bar. When I turned you down I could tell you were crestfallen. :spiteful:

I want to know when you Limey fucktards are going to actually learn how to correctly speak English? You know, as in properly pronouncing every syllable of every word rather than giving your own local variation of words that leaves the civilized world just shaking their heads.

I want to know why Limeys have no problem understanding Americans and Canadians when we speak English, but the opposite is generally untrue? Could you wankers take the shit out of your mouths long enough to actually use correct pronunciation of the English words that you are trying to say?

I don't think this is too much to ask. Considering how that if we Yanks hadn't come to bail you out, you Limeys would all be speaking German today and goose stepping from the London Bridge to Piccadilly Circus. :spiteful:

:yahoo:

Lefty you are an absolute stupid quiff!!! You want the Limeys to pronounce the "Queen's" English properly and yet you cannot figure out the syntax of the language. What a bonehead. Fuck if you were here I'd kick your dumb ass from Corner Bar to Tom Yum's and back again.

Deepthroat, even if you "wanted to be nice" it would be a fucking stretch. Another damn bonehead!

Gizmo, kiss my fat fucking arse! Oops, excuse me Lefty, I mean ass as in American.

Route67, "I was going to go with cunts". Yup, if hanging with this crowd you're certainly on the right track. You're a bonehead too! Should get along well with Lefty and Deepthroat.

Lung, uncles are scary. Take on another persona, like sexy, horny, big ass auntie who likes it in the arse. Then Lefty can violate you annually.

PD, hmmmmm, I'd like to kick your stoic arse/ass from Corner to Tom Yum's also.

Where the hell is BigTel and EyeMahk? I like them to chime in so we can all have a go at them. BigTel has this Scottish accent thingy (says he's from Wales, hahaha!) and EyeMahk speaks something Lefty can probably piece together on a good day, but for the rest of us, well... who the hell knows.

All this being said, I assume you fuck turds won't allow this thread to get personal. After all we are above this.

:air_kiss:

:give_rose:

mens03-quiff-hairstyle.jpg

That is a quiff. Yup looks just like me. Right again old Samuel.

I do not have any trouble understanding Big Tel. Whatever he speaks it isn't Welsh, Scottish or anything from that hunk of rock called Great Britain. Actually anyone from the south of England, along with Anthony for some reason, are no problem for an old quiff to understand.

EyeMahk speaks American, like the rest of the world should, so very easy for even a quiff to understand, Sammy you addled old scrote. :search:

I rather like the idea of PD as a stoic. I guess we can start calling him Zeno of Citium for short.

:clapping:

Recent reports indicate when Deepthroat visited London he was arrested for being a cottager. The locals don't like any foreigners horning in on their sacred domain. :lolu:

Are you sure you didn't mean to say "queef"???

Queef

Air expulsion from the vaginal area usually after sex. In the eighteenth century, it was common practice for small groups of well-to-do Southern women to each lift up their corsets and "queef" at their leisure on warm, summer afternoons. Typically performed on balconies or porches, these women would insert various large objects in their TOOTS and slowly pull them out to create the desired sound. These "porch parties" would provide hours of fun for the ladies while the men were away, and, from a practical standpoint, at times, enough air circulation as a respite from the brutal summer heat. Small wagers were often placed with the winner going to longest continuous queef, highest pitch, lowest pitch, smelliest, and wettest. There was also the queef sing-a-long; and a special prize was given to any women whose queef could attract wildlife.Annabelle tried to conceal her queef at the governors ball but to no avail.