Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Just from my personal perspective, it's hard to be impressed by small, Asian femboys;  lets face it, for the vast majority of Asians all a non-masculine boy really needs to look like a girl is a little bit of make-up and some girl clothes.

That's why so many Filipina's can look decent without even using hormones. Or maybe I have just seen too many in my life and by this point it's kind of like "ehh, big deal, there are thousands of you."

When I REALLY get impressed is when I see a western femboy from a place like Canada or America or South America; men in these countries tend to grow up a little bigger and more macho, and can't pass nearly as easily as their Asian counterparts.  So when they look amazingly cute, it really turns heads.  Case in point and my favorite of all-time is Somik Chan from Russia, below.  Yummmm to the Nth degree.

post-107-0-76221900-1378577441_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-92290500-1378577450_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-05242100-1378577504_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-36895500-1378577518_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-91845200-1378577540_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-55085100-1378577554_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Case in point and my favorite of all-time is Somik Chan from Russia, below.  Yummmm to the Nth degree.

Somik was mentioned earlier in this thread JaiDee and is indeed a stunner.  Not sure if you have seen this photo yet, but it might just rain on your parade.  A before photo of said Somik, a face that wouldn't look out of place coming off the Koh Larn ferry with a mullet hair style, short shorts and poolside flip flops. :(

post-106-0-16100900-1378585541_thumb.jpg

."

When I REALLY get impressed is when I see a western femboy from a place like Canada or America or South America; men in these countries tend to grow up a little bigger and more macho, and can't pass nearly as easily as their Asian counterparts.  

Here is a menu for you this Sunday morning JaiDee,  Perhaps one or two might be to your liking? :biggrin:

post-106-0-41859400-1378634132_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-73572600-1378634133_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-01847800-1378634135_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-45926600-1378634136_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-50282500-1378634138_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-81275200-1378634139_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-83569400-1378634140_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-13301700-1378634142_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Some unbelievable pics coming on stream ..great stuff..

The Russian scene seemed to blossom around 6 years ago and indeed some real cuties out there. The guys from LB LB once posted that they were thinking of launching a Russian Tranny site but not sure what happened to that project 

If you ever get into some of the top Western Tranny clubs the boot is on the other foot and any cuties as nice as whats posted here( and not on the game) are set on a pedastal and basically unapproachable unless you can take rejection easily.

The guys that get in their inner circle seem to plaster them with drinks week after week to no sexual avail and even then are usually swatted away after the conversation gets past a certain boredom threshold... 

• Upvote 1

Here is a menu for you this Sunday morning JaiDee,  Perhaps one or two might be to your liking?

yes, yes......the top 2 especially, and the one on the right VERY especially :)

I know what TC is saying about western clubs also, although I have only tried them a handful of times myself. The one in Boston is a hellhole of epic proportions; been there since the 60's and I think some of the girls have been there that whole time. Any of the cute ones in there below age 25 or so want $200 or more for an hour of their time and it's far from worth it; I once told a tale of the Viet boy/girl I took from there and that experience sucked big-time. There are also a few Thai's in there too but their attitude sucks; I look at 'em like "what, are you fucking kidding me?  In 2 months I will be back in Nana and can have someone 10 times as hot as you for 10% of the price."

Been to a couple in L.A., same deal basically. I did meet a very cute LB in a bar in Montreal called Cleopatra's {Sam knows}, a french Canadian for $150 who came back to my room for 2 hours, got drunk, and let me do anal with her and was friendly and cool [and cute], but those are a rarity IMO.  As always just waiting to get back to the Land of Ladyboys is the way to go.

This pic was taken at a Uni in China. I think Wuhan province. They have a Cosplay Club of which is another sort of Genre if thats the right word. I think Snick once reported that they have these male Cosplay  meets in Bankok. I know in Japan they have restaurants where the service girls are really boys

post-405-0-58128400-1378646415_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Keep in mind also that a lot of these young western CD's aren't gay and would find the thought of sex with a man - especially a man their father's age - to be repulsive.

With that said, here's a real English cutie-pie ....at least with the wig on

http://kawaiijeshika.tumblr.com/

you are right on this. I think indeed many are CD's, or having a female clothing fetish, not attracted to males. They might accept to be subs or sissies to some dominant woman.
  • Upvote 1

Alluding to what Jaidee said I wonder how many of these girlyboys are indeed straight. Some Tranny venues used to issue warnings that not the all the  trannies are up for bedroom gymnastics and would get upset if one tried it on..

.. Mimo below from Japan.. shes great but could indeed be straight. The mind boggles

post-405-0-59663700-1378725421_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Alluding to what Jaidee said I wonder how many of these girlyboys are indeed straight. Some Tranny venues used to issue warnings that not the all the  trannies are up for bedroom gymnastics and would get upset if one tried it on..

What Jaidee said is true - it would be difficult to know the percentage, but a significant amount transvestites do it for sexual pleasure - the mere act of dressing as a women excites them, but they have no desire to have sex with another guy.

At least not in the beginning, but those who keep it up at a serious level through most of their life usually at some point wonder about the most womanly experience of all, being with a man. I think it is probably a distinction between those that have a fetish with the clothing & those that have an obsession with the feminine role or persona. The acceptance, or likely not, of their spouse may play into this too.... how many women want to live & have sex with a womanly man? Not many by my reckoning, & especially if the partner gets more into the sub role & may rival the gg in looks.... not the ideal for most ggs.