Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Indeed Uncle..

Its a shame that most of these western cuties are anonymous in the sex industry and so no XXX vids ( blow jobs etc) , that would be something. The Western Cissy Crossdresser sites dont have any Sweeties like these or one in a million at most judging by the sites that i have trawled, as rare Rocking Horse Shit in other words. Many have 40 year old hairy guys in tights and bad lipstick but i suppose that there must be a big market for even this also due to the shear number of these sites. It goes back to being subjective , some dudes like there girls more manly

I doubt if thread would have survived 10 years ago anyway and it seems even now only a handfull post here. I bet a lot  more are viewing though and remain anon...And so it will come to pass that You Shall All Be Outed  :huh:      ( just joking, i dont have any superpowers)

Onward...

From the top BB, I actually liked number 6 the best....same as Tomcat I am still a femboy lover from way back and she is a little cutie.

Number 4 with the too-obvious wig reminds me of the girls I worked with in Jakarta years ago, seemingly all sharing the same wig. Crossdressers for the most part, and risking a helluva lot in a Muslim country, many of 'em were boys in the daytime but dressed up and looked decent by night.  A little rough-around-the-edges and nowhere near Bangkok quality, but still far better than what we could normally find in the west.

Top to bottom; Tasha, Ella [my favorite, we had a few romps in the hay :) ] and Sonya.

post-107-0-83117500-1380455171_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-94286900-1380455175_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-33525700-1380455181_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Here we go with some nice talent......the wallpaper and furniture looks like Russia or Ukraine or some similar ex-commie craphole, but the girl/boy looks really cute;

http://imgur.com/a/7OK73

Here's a U.S. girl trying hard......nice boobs but needs to work on the face and make-up a little bit, maybe shave the eyebrows, etc....

http://imgur.com/a/ybtQl

Soc

Have you seen young Benz in Cascades.. new femboy who was on the missing list last month... wow..  I only have one pic and cant post it here as its a scaredy cat  BMs whos too chicken to be outed :biggrin:  .. anyway i have her number if you want a look in

Ill try to get some pics of her next week and slap it up here

Soc

Have you seen young Benz in Cascades.. new femboy who was on the missing list last month... wow..  I only have one pic and cant post it here as its a scaredy cat  BMs whos too chicken to be outed :biggrin:  .. anyway i have her number if you want a look in

Ill try to get some pics of her next week and slap it up here

I will try to get in there in person in the next couple of days. What's her badge number now?

I dont have the badge no. But sent a PM ..the photo should be enough. If you need another photo let me know.

Also there is a real cutie in "My Way Bar" in  WS Pattaya it seems, if you know where that is let me know, to save me trawling maps etc