Ernestos winterjourney 2012/2013 I

Kuching (Eastern Malaysia ) day 1

I had decided to start this trip in Kuching and for that I had two good reasons.First of all I wanted to buy a few of this wonderful woodcarvings for my garden which are only made by the local Dajak-tribe.This statues had proved in the past to be superior to all the other kind of wood, they could stand our wheater-conditions and will survive me for decades.Reason number two was Emily with whon I had so much fun and pleasure during my stay four years ago. Emily iy not only a horny naughty slut, she also is a phantastic partner for three - and morsomes and willingly had brought her friends and collegues for sexparties and orgies and also for this visit she had mailed some pics of attractive friends.
Also that was really a reason to drop by in Kuching again, the more as this was almost on my way to the Philippines.There was a direct flight fom the neighbouring province Sabah to Angeles avoiding Manila, so I had not to think twice and my stop for the first three days was fixed. The travel there was a little complicated, I had two stops in any case, but ofcourse the flight with Austrian via Bangkok would have been much faster but they had unfortunately refused to accept my bonus miles for an upgrading to businessclass. So I booked a ticket at Egyptair where I got a businessclass ticket almost for the same price that Austrian charged for economy. Ofcourse the five hours waiting time in Cairo was a little boring but I got it rewarded with almost 400 Euro per hour.A further minus was that Egypt Air did not mention that the flight to KL was no direct flight as it was in the past but it had a stop in Bangkok where I found out that I had lost my e-ticket some where in Cairo, probably I had forgotten it at the duty free where an asshole of a salesman had got on my nerves with his begging for a bakschisch. What was annoying me was that an experienced traveller like me had not made any copy of the ticket but obviously I was less experienced than I believed to be.But Malaysian in Kl was rather flexible, they had me in their computer and that was sufficient.Stoke 11 pm I was in Kuching and even my luggage had made it with me. After 24 hours travelling the comfort of the Hilton hotel was most welcome and at midnight I stepped into the Latino Bar just across the street. Emily was already waiting , she had watched my arrivel, a few cans Tiger for welcome, a spicy Laksa and off to bed.Emily was hot and horny, she had been obviouslydry for a while, a short photosession, a blow job and I was gone.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for your welcome,I am happy to see many of the old friends here on this website.

I will now continue my 2012/2013 report and then go back to previous travel.

After the end of Asian TS I have not posted much as the forums were changing fast and the reaction was rather poor.

I have made 4 trips in the last years, starting in the Philippines and ending in Thailand,

also Cambodia was on my schedule.

Cheers

Ernesto

• Upvote 1

I am sure there are quite a few guys here who remember your wonderful trip reports on TLF over the years Ernesto and as you can see the guys are pleased to see your posting here now.  You have a great way of reporting from places many guys never get to visit.  I look forward to reading more of your entertaining adventures, cheers.