Deepthroat's "TOP 20 GIRLS OF LOS"

deepthroat

So who's going to be numbero uno?

It's going to have to be a girl with a talented tongue! :hot:8P

Now, I remember that DT said that the girls order was to some degree random but also to some degree in order.

Perhaps if DT wants we'll have a playoff system of sorts.

A big thank you to Deep Throat for posting this fine thread of super hot ladyboys! :friends:

Dragon Bar was a few steps north of Pook Swan House on Soi Buakhow.

Also, please note that these aren't all Ladyboys - I swing both ways, and a few of my favorites were GG's (Nut and Yui) and there has been one post-op (Da) in the countdown so far.

For those keeping score at home, the 19 so far include 16 ladyboys, 1 post-op and 2 GG's.

Will #1 be a LB , post-op, or GG? WIll I be branded a hero or a traitor to the cause?

Does anyone really give a shit? air_kiss.gif

Nicest real tits I've had the pleasure of fondling since I graduated from High School.

Wow, those tits are absolute perfection!I know you said she's moved on, but where is the Dragon Bar anyway?

I've got to agree with both of you whole heartedly!!!! What a superb set of knockkers!

Best 'top bollock' I've seen on a 'young' Thai bird... Ever!.. Another brilliant choice!

Deepthroat... Just fucking get on with it & put the pictures up! :clapping:

For fucks sake, are we ever going to get to the end of this fucking list???

Christ, you've been dragging this shit out for like fucking forever over god knows how many boards... Fucking put us out of our fucking misery already, jesus fucking christ...

YES, PLEASE TELL US ALL, WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE FUCK IN THAILAND... WE'RE ALL JUST FUCKING DYING TO KNOW, YOU FUCKING WANKER!

For fucks sake, are we ever going to get to the end of this fucking list???

Christ, you've been dragging this shit out for like fucking forever over god knows how many boards... Fucking put us out of our fucking misery already, jesus fucking christ...

YES, PLEASE TELL US ALL, WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE FUCK IN THAILAND... WE'RE ALL JUST FUCKING DYING TO KNOW, YOU FUCKING WANKER!

I think this should be on DTs "...little passion" thread. :acute:

#1 - ON - Chinatown Beer Bar

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deciding to try to hit every LB bar shown on Roscoe's LB Map of Pattaya, I ventured past Pook Swan on Soi Buakow to check out a couple other spots from Roscoe's Ladyboy Map that were in the Soi Buakow neighborhood. "The Blue Room" somehow evaded my roving eye, but I was able to find "Pink Panther Beer Bar" exactly where it should have been. Surprising to me was how lively this little beer bar complex was. Pink Panther itself was no great shakes, I glanced at the 4 ladyboys in residence (all more femboy than ladyboy it seemed to me) and continued on around the complex. I saw a cute little GG dancing on a bar, who spotted me looking and waved me in. The bard was called "Chinatown Beer Bar" and is a few paces away from Pink Panther. Her name was ON and although at first glance she seemed very young, I spoke to the mamasan who ASSURED me that she was over the legal age. She wouldn't go with me the first night, but said if I returned tomorrow she would. Back in the room she was very professional, which is always a bit of a turnoff for me, but her beauty and amazing (completely natural) body made the experience worth every penny.

post-75-055196400 1303261646.jpg

post-75-059262600 1303261647.jpg

post-75-061242000 1303261648.jpg

post-75-059751000 1303261649.jpg

post-75-029437600 1303261670.jpg

• Upvote 1

Stop feeling sorry for yourself Sam.

Great thread & a great little GG to finish up with Deepthroat!... Lovely tongue!!! :p

Well, I personally would have gone for ever single one of your choices... And some I have done. :devil:

This thread most certainly makes up for the trouble you've caused elsewhere on the site!

Well, I personally would have gone for ever single one of your choices.

First of all thanx to deepthroat for the thread & pix.

I've been interested throughout to see what FMs thought of all the girls.

Lung's comment above is insightful.

I would love to see some kind of feedback on dt's list.

I'm not interested in who should be #1 or should #6 be #2, etc.

I'm interested in how many BMs agree or disagree with the job lot 20 (in any order).

And how many do they in fact agree with.

Now, we can't all participate in such an exercise, as some of us - like me - don't know enough places, bars, girls. But I'd love to see the old Thai lags give feedback to a question like:

How many of deepthroat's 20 would be in your Top 20?

For the neophytes like me and the lurkers who don't know much more than nuttun, another question might be possible:

If you could imagine a Top 20 - doesn't matter whether they're real girls, just imagine - how many of deepthroat's gals would make your list?

I reckon feedback to questions like those 2 would be fascinating.

Disclaimer: I've got an interest in this issue of how we judge beauty, and how much is it affected by populist opinion type judgments. I'd love to see the answers.

Up to you guys! Would love to see some sort of poll or voting or double elimination or whatever you like, to determine which of these you guys agree with and which you don't.

Not sure what I can do to support the effort, I'll leave it to you guys to sort out the details (or not).

To stimulate discussion let's try some polls. We'll do it in World Cup format.

We'll start out with four groups of five girls in Divisions A, B, C, and D.

The top 2 girls in each division move on to the elimination rounds. So that means 8 girls go into the elimination rounds.

I'll post Divisions A and B tomorrow.

Now there's lots of ways to rate the girls such as pic only or including DT's discussion or including our own personal history with the girl.

In the spirit of do your own thing, each voter/rater can use any criteria he likes.

And of course we can bring in dicussion as to whether any or all of these girls would be on our personal top 20 list as many guys have their own "type".

Let the games begin with Deep Throat carrying the Olympic torch. :D

Guess what guys?

I just realized I COMPLETELY overlooked the girl that was A-NUMERO UNO-NUMBER 1 on my last trip, and should have easily made my Top 5 of all-time if I was actually putting them in specific order. In fact, I had initially meant to have the countdown end at #1 with her, but I screwed up and left some of my 2009 choices (for example, YO from Phuket) in my Top 20 when she really should have been bumped.

So, without further ado, a last minute addition at #.5:

ROSE - Luxor Bar (I think it's Soi 7 or 8 or thereabouts - next to Panda Bar)

She came out of the shower posing for "naughty pics" and didn't stop until I'd finally started banging her butt. I could have photographed the entire scene and she'd probably have been agreeable, as she seemed genuinely caught up in the passion of the moment. Another rare instance (for me) where I came while pummeling her sweet little anus. Hot, cute, and very passionate.

post-75-009889200 1303593288.jpg

post-75-009308500 1303593289.jpg

post-75-001152200 1303593290.jpg

post-75-003737400 1303593291.jpg

post-75-002830400 1303593292.jpg

First of all, Super thread DT (and a +1), thanx for posting it mate :clapping:

Ive always had a "hard spot" for Cindy from La Bamba but Ive never been there :sorry:

Ive had some great fun with Jenny (Guess Bar) the past :yahoo:

But my vote would go for Emmy, she looks like she has all the attributes and ticks all the right boxes for me :rolleyes:

Moo from Cascades would be a close second, she looks cute and in that outfit "Wow" :give_rose:

M.bmp

DT fantastic post to read and see for my first day on LBR. All that started getting me warm to start

posting again nearly every time i was returning from location filming back home like i did in TLF.

• Upvote 2