Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

Here's the first new hire, named Guy (on right). Will appeal to many femboy lovers! :happy0065:

Right or wrong, many people will take a look at him working there, and not come in or not return, because they don't want to be in a guy bar. And I'd guess that some LBs will leave too, as they don't want to work in a gay bar. However, customers that like to go to a gay bar will increase in numbers. Unless they give this a second thought, I'd bet Famous will become a gay bar with a few LBs within a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Moly, May looks great in that red frock, and I know Dukey will disagree, but I think the Bristols look fantastic, makes her even more appealing,

Trust me ciobha young May could charm the pants off me even if she had one stuck on her back, in our brief 10 minute conversation in Famous last trip she commented "You more Uan(Fat) than last time " (how sweet :biggrin: ), if she hadnt been heading to the Bus Station to go home for a break I know I would have been going upstairs with her in an instant :behind: , love that lass :Drooling:

And I do agree now that the Bristols do look good on her B)

Thanks DT and a good night for sure with BB and all the chicks to our selves. As much as May's zeplin's were appealing and investigated, June won me over with her antic's and provided the perfect birthday gift to myself. :kissass:

A belated Happy Birthday mate :drinks: , I can understand how June won you over, she did the same with me at the bar (great kisser) and we had agreed L/T which I was really looking forward too, my mistake was telling her I was just gonna nip on the front to talk to PDogg and I would be back in 5 minutes, on my return she had gone upstairs for a S/T.......WTF :huh:

Thankfully Natty came to the rescue and gave me "my fill" back at the loom :biggrin:

post-136-0-30858700-1355920478_thumb.jpg

A belated Happy Birthday mate :drinks: , I can understand how June won you over, she did the same with me at the bar (great kisser) and we had agreed L/T which I was really looking forward too, my mistake was telling her I was just gonna nip on the front to talk to PDogg and I would be back in 5 minutes, on my return she had gone upstairs for a S/T.......WTF :huh:

Thankfully Natty came to the rescue and gave me "my fill" back at the loom :biggrin:

Ya, thing shave a way of working out Khun Duke! :biggrin:

Don't forget the End Of The World Party, tonight December 21st at Famous! :yahoo: