So did you think it was all 'Pay for Pleasure'?

Luung

I had a lovely thai student a couple of years ago,she came from a hi-so family in roi-et....a final year uni student in tourism,fluent English ,having studied in the USA,money never changed hands,....I took her to Phuket and she stayed with me 10 days...(I mentioned this on TLF and got flamed)....

I bought her a 10k gold chain as a farewell present-she bought me a buddha ...we kept in touch for a good while after..but she wanted marriage and the whole ball of wax thingy....i just wanted a nice LB girlfriend.....I'll never forget her because she took me round BKK,showed me lots of places most tourists never see...took me to ayuthaya and told me about thai kings and history....took me to eat at places that only uni students know......she now has an elderly(older than me even) Italian man who wants to set her up in business....we remain friends..she even tried to fix me up with her LB friend in roi-et,but I didnt fancy her.....

By the way...ive met BB-he does look a bit like Tom Cruise-just not as gay!

Me? I look a lot like George Clooney...(or is it George Formby?)I always get those 2 mixed up.

• 3 months later...

Interesting snippet from Stickman this week regarding common myths about Thai women.

http://www.stickmanb...women-myths.htm

"7. You pay for it with Thai women one way or the other

My #1 peeve, the way so many Westerners in Thailand believe that with Thai women, you pay for "it" one way or the other drives me crazy.

This myth is a pathetic attempt by those who frequently use prostitutes to justify what they get up to. They are effectively saying that a guy who sleeps with a Thai woman who is not a prostitute paid for it one way or the other, be it through dinner, movies, flowers and / or spending a lot of time with the lady. Guys who use prostitutes do NOT have to justify it and should refrain from making this stupid comment!

As any young and / or charming and / or handsome and / or successful guy who has had success with women anywhere in the world knows, women with an itch want it scratched! And they often don't want anything more than having that itch scratched! I am not talking about slappers, but decent women who quite simply enjoy decent sex from time to time!

Many Thai women seek out Western men from time to time for sex - sex and sex only - because they believe a Western man won't boast of his exploits to friends - and as such she will not be seen to be easy, and her reputation will not suffer.

The guy does not have to pick up the tab for anything. Often she will come to his place, do the business and leave. She may be very attractive. She may be highly educated and may have a great job. She wants that itch scratched and does not want nor expect anything more from the guy. There are thousands and thousands of such women in Bangkok online looking for this at any given time. She is not looking for anything long-term and does not linger around at his place, or suggest he buy her an IPhone.

One of the joys about Thai women is the lack of sexual hang ups. There does seem to be an attitude that sex is simply a bodily function, something that makes you feel good and as such it is something they wish to enjoy from time to time, even if they don't have a boyfriend. This attitude seems to be becoming much more widespread amongst younger Thai women i.e. those aged under 30.

You do NOT have to pay for it in Thailand! Do NOT listen to those who tell you otherwise!"

I suppose being in Los is better than the green, green grass of home. :rolleyes:

Not really seabeag7, I pulled one of these freebies on friday night at a local music bar & when she got back to my place she just promptly got pissed as a rat on my booze stash & then passed out 'star shaped' right in the middle of my bed, she was out like a light until the next afternoon when she got a panic on because she had to be somewhere else & then I had to get my taxi drivers hat on.

I never even managed to get my hand up her jumper... But she did at least say it was ever so nice meeting me?

Just the same as back home mate, apart from she never puked up all over the place :notfair:

You good luck continues Unc!!! :D

Thanks Sam 8P

U didn't slip it in while she was passed out? :crazy: Uncle has integrity! :clapping:

Yes PDogg, Lung has some scruples if nothing else, it's the only way he can balance out his rudeness & besides, he's ever so old fashioned about this type of thing, the lady was a guest.

Anyway, listen to the twist... I wasn't sure about posting this Friday's encounters, but here goes:-

Last week it was a GG, but this same bar has started attracting LB's for a good few months now too & they're just turning up, friends of friends who enjoy the atmosphere of a real fun, friendly, non-homophobic Music Bar full of ageing hippies & other groovy people who appreciate their company & think that they add a bit of spice to the scene... And I tell you, this place is kicking!!!

I've actually mentioned this bar before, but for the moment I can't give the name, at least not until I've spoken to the boss who's a friend. (BTW, RE: Paultain post, it was the one music bar that didn't get busted in CMX PDogg, I just didn't want to mention it at the time).

Anyway, who turns up this week, but 'Pinky' one of your 'Profile girls' accompanied by one of her mates... And WOW, WOW, WOW, FUCKING WOWA MAN!!! Those pictures just don't do that girl justice, she's just about one of the most gorgeous, mouth watering bits of LB trim that I've ever seen in my whole life. she is fucking amazing! And I couldn't get anywhere near her for about half the night, guys (known guys with wives, known straight guys, guys with their mates) were around her like bees around a honey pot & her mate too, believe me, I've never seen anything like this!??

Eventually I caught her gaze & we got a little smiley thing going & then when the opportunity arose I dragged her to one side & said, "Hey, I know who you are, blah, blah, blah, my mate's website, blah, blah", And then we chatted for a while & I'll tell you right now, this girl ain't easy, she's argumentative, she's university educated, she speaks fluent English, she's travelled & she's got just about the most acute bullshit meter I've ever encountered... So unless you're serious don't go for this one, she'll see straight through you!

At any rate, when the night ended I took her & her mate to the last beer bar left standing, it's a friend's bar & believe me, his wife really didn't appreciate me walking in with a pair of sexy Kathoys, so we had the one drink & then I took the girls back to their home... And believe me when I say that I was the perfect gentleman, I just wanted to score some 'Brownie points' for our next encounter & then all of a sudden the weirdest of things happened, Pinky said, "I'm tied, I just want to go to sleep, but my friend wants to stay out"... "Shit", I thought? The mate's fucking beautiful, but I want miss Pinky, is this a little test I wondered?.. Anyway, it didn't take me long, I thought fuck it, take the mate!

Her friend stayed with me until nearly midnight Saturday evening when she got a call from her friends to go out to play again & I went & dropped her off (another non P4P venue), but declined to go in for a drink because poor ole' Lung was wankered. As Lefty says, you've just got to realise these are FIT young kids at their physical peak.

I had a great time with her friend & I'm pretty sure that it's been confirmed by now to all my 'straight' mates that I am in fact the Ladyboy lover that they'd been guessing I was? Fuck it, I think half of them probably knew anyway?

I received some intimate gratification, so it was better than last week's flunk, but I'm just not going to divulge what happened as this is not P4P & I'd like to consider them little chums of mine now, especially as I've probably just lost all the other so called friends that I had.

I still got eaten out of house, home & drink & she was having a love affair with the TV far more than she was me... But hey! two non P4P pulls in two weeks for the 50yr old bald guy ain't bad. And BTW, I did force some cash on her to go & enjoy herself with her friends, because she hadn't asked for one single penny & she made it more than obvious that she'd come back purely for the fun of it. I've been around this scene long enough & I know she wasn't expecting anything & that she'd have been more than happy enough to have walked away empty handed.

Getting back to BB's post, I guess these type of girls/LB's with their education, Western savvy & looks can do what the fuck they want. Maybe they attract plenty of Sugar Daddies, who knows? Who cares? But you can still catch them for a bit of fun if they feel like it, because if they're on the hunt, I'm pretty sure they'd be looking to land much bigger fish than me.

:hi:

• Upvote 3

I still got eaten out of house, home & drink & she was having a love affair with the TV far more than she was me...

But hey! two non P4P pulls in two weeks for the 50yr old bald guy ain't bad.

Way to go Lung! :clapping:

Lots of freebies available to expats if the girls like you! :D

Despite what you may read on the net. B)

• 7 months later...

On my last afternoon in Bkk, last Sunday week, I found myself down town having a stroll. I was in the Silom area when I remembered an Lb I correspond to occasionally online lives near by. I gave her a call on the off chance she may be at home, and sure enough my luck was in. 15 minutes later I am in her top floor apartment. Her family have a few businesses around town and she works in their offices in the States sometimes also.

Anyway we had a bit of fun, think she was as surprised as I was, and it killed a couple of hours for both of us. She had to go to a friend's restaurant (owner) after a while, and gave me a lift some of the way back across town so I could catch a bus back to where I was staying.

As I got out of her flashy car, I smiled to myself and thought how inappropriate and insulting it would have been, to slip her a 1000 or so Baht at that moment.

• Upvote 1

Her family have a few businesses around town and she works in their offices in the States sometimes also.

and gave me a lift some of the way back across town so I could catch a bus back to where I was staying.

As I got out of her flashy car, I smiled to myself and thought how inappropriate and insulting it would have been, to slip her a 1000 or so Baht at that moment.

You should have taped her up for a bit money towards the bus fare BB. That's what I'd have done! : :p

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Besides ripping yourself asunder to the Japanese Shemales and Boys in Dresses, how have your freebie encounters been going in the last year Lung? :biggrin:

I'd imagine with the growing popularity of LB dating sites more and more guys are having financially reasonable encounters in Los.  How have things changed, are guys going more and more the dating route or the tried and trusted bar fine and fook option, or maybe a combo of both?

Bottom line is anyone getting any free action these days?

Bottom line is anyone getting any free action these days?

Well funny u should ask that BB.   :biggrin:

There is definatley a lot of free action out here. But it does require u to be, as with all things in the right place at the right time. 

At present and for 4 months now I have been lucky enough to have met a hot young LB masseur. ( I never go for massages so a result as we wpould have never met, but a mate wanted one as he was visiting me here )  She wont take a baht and wakes up with a boner, so even if she is lying to me her cock isn't    

Also I met a new LB waitress in my friend's restaurant 2 months ago, I go to a lot. Just chance again.

She never hardly goes out and only works and is really looking for a BF. But after chatting and explaining I'm not Bf material but can help out with her needs until she finds one, we have lots of mutual fun together.

Again no baht and a look of horror when the first time after the deed I offered her some money....  ok ok cough cough... for gasoline  :biggrin:

Many other encounters here too over the years but thats the present..... and Im more Sand Pit than Brad Bit... just luck of the draw thankfully  :yahoo:

Having said that and with the obvious soothing ego effect and feel good factor that u have been chosen and wanted by someone, I also enjoy an out and out slut in heels and skimpy wear that wants nothing more than to suck, fuk, lick, rough, muff, stuff and grind her way into my wallet.

Leaving me drained and the contract acted out in full and with no illusions there is any thing more than that....   wonderfull.

• Upvote 1

Well funny u should ask that BB.   :biggrin:

There is definatley a lot of free action out here. But it does require u to be, as with all things in the right place at the right time. 

At present and for 4 months now I have been lucky enough to have met a hot young LB masseur. ( I never go for massages so a result as we wpould have never met, but a mate wanted one as he was visiting me here )  She wont take a baht and wakes up with a boner, so even if she is lying to me her cock isn't    

Also I met a new LB waitress in my friend's restaurant 2 months ago, I go to a lot. Just chance again.

She never hardly goes out and only works and is really looking for a BF. But after chatting and explaining I'm not Bf material but can help out with her needs until she finds one, we have lots of mutual fun together.

Again no baht and a look of horror when the first time after the deed I offered her some money....  ok ok cough cough... for gasoline  :biggrin:

Many other encounters here too over the years but thats the present..... and Im more Sand Pit than Brad Bit... just luck of the draw thankfully  :yahoo:

Having said that and with the obvious soothing ego effect and feel good factor that u have been chosen and wanted by someone, I also enjoy an out and out slut in heels and skimpy wear that wants nothing more than to suck, fuk, lick, rough, muff, stuff and grind her way into my wallet.

Leaving me drained and the contract acted out in full and with no illusions there is any thing more than that....   wonderfull.

You have a fantastic way with words Foggy.  I think every LB lover should learn that by heart and chant it to himself as a battle cry as he enters Soi 6/1. :character00274: 

Funny you should ask BB, I'm still pinching myself regarding the amount of freebies since I last posted & that's well over a year ago now!

With regard to the LB dating sites, I haven't really ventured down that alley yet, but that's just because I just plain & simply haven't have the time... But that said, I did get a little GG girlfriend from 'Badoo' who actually owned an LB cabaret in Hua Hin (three +1's & a pack of chocolate biscuits if you can name the venue BB, c'mon you dodged the question last time I asked)?..

Anyway, in six months she took a total of 2,000 baht off me... And she still rings!!! I might even have her round one day this week to clean the house for 300 baht & I'll probably 'turk' it at the same time??!

And then there's Fakbook, Fartbook, Facepoop or whatever else you want to call it, where I got together with a now 'semi' retired, former Pattaya LB regular of mine & we had a protracted thing for about 7 months, (I say protracted, because she was pushing for a bf & I was batting it off for a multitude of reasons, her Facebook fan club amongst them)... Now, she's actually known for being expensive & a bit too professional... But none of you would believe what she was coming for & how much she gave physically & of her 'self', for free, so I won't even say!.. Because you really wouldn't believe it.

(Has the cat's out of the bag now on PLB & I really don't want to go back for seconds, I might as well fess up here & say who it was, it's 'Tall Oil)

And then there was the après relationship splurge... And 'Fak me' I just couldn't believe my luck, maybe because I'd just had a load, they could smell it on me... I've had the former No1 around here (Patrick's special friend) coming around just to get away from the ole' man... She even jumps on me when he goes to the toilet, if I'm visiting theirs!!!

And then we have Sassy Bar in Loi Kroy Rd... Where I met up with 'Bubba' after offering to show him how to dodge a bar fine on this forum... I went in there at last knockings one night feeling really deflated & old & these feelings were only made worse when I saw the mamasan/owner getting chatted up by some male model looking 'muscle' in his early twenties... "It's all over now, I've had it", I thought... And I was wrong, she turned around looked at me & said, " I Like YOU, him bullshit"... "Fuck", I thought!!.. I then explained that I was short of cash & she said, "Don't worry, just buy me some drinks", to which I replied, "but you're an alcoholic" & she said, "Don't worry, I can control it"!.. And good to her word, three drinks later she took me back to her place, with no bar fine to pay, & I fucked it for free all night long on her 70's style water bed & into to the next afternoon too!!

And then when I finally got to meet Bubba in there some weeks later, the star LB of the bar 'Wan' offered me 500 baht to cum in a shot glass so that she could drink it!!!!.. Well unfortunately I was taking a bit to much time trying to ejaculate into this glass at the end of the bar, that she took pity & bought me the largest gin & tonic you've ever seen in your entire life, it was like a fukin' flower pot full... And then later that night she said, "Come back to my place for 500 baht, no bar fine"... So I did!!! Jezuuuuuuuuus that Gin & tonic alone must have cost way more than that.

And what's more this can all be verified by Bubba who was sitting right next to me!

Has Foggy says, it's one of the advantages of living here... Apart from the fact that you get in on a far friendlier basis you do get more of those 'right place, right time' moments.

Here's a photo of the lovely 'Wan' from someone's trip report on 'that other forum'.. Many thanks whoever you are!! & a +1 & a small glass of shandy if ever our paths cross, if youre out there I hope you don't think it too cheeky of me... And also a picture of her that I drew quickly on Friday night for her birthday... Pretty, little, cum guzzling, floozy!

post-224-0-74430000-1376894535_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-41142200-1376894600_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Blue Angel was the name of the cabaret in the bar area.  There was another about 8 years ago, off the main road, and I believe yet another one at the Grand Hotel at one stage.

Ok, a clue... It's probably the one that you say has been closed for eight years, it's been closed for about six years actually, but now I'm being pedantic... Come on BB... Name, think of all those chocckie biccies if you get it right.

And then there was the after après relationship splurge... And 'Fak me' I just couldn't believe my luck, maybe because I'd just had a load, they could smell it on me... I've had the former No1 around here (Patrick's special friend) coming around just to get away from the ole' man... She even jumps on me when he goes to the toilet, if I'm visiting theirs!!!

Ahh Patrick's special friend... These days I would be more likely to be curled up in bed with a mug of coco than chasing LB's around town. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1