So did you think it was all 'Pay for Pleasure'?

Luung

Ok, a clue... It's probably the one that you say has been closed for eight years, it's been closed for about six years actually, but now I'm being pedantic... Come on BB... Name, think of all those chocckie biccies if you get it right.

Just as well i watch what i eat these days as i cannot recall the name.  I even remember taking some photos of it but cannot find them. :mad0235:   It was down a narrow soi beside the shopping centre, opposite the temple more or less.

Yes... Yes... Yes... And...?

Oh, & by the way... Ive been pumping up another GG, this time a middle aged 'Korean Cougar'... But maybe that don't count as it's a non 'Thai' in Thailand??.. Can I claim that one BB??.. She calls me her 'Horny Street Dog'!! :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

It helps that they know already that you have small money and are on a budget .

in all the forums I've read for 7 years I've never seen anyone cop to that. Never.  I thought I was the only one.

All I see is guys talking about blowing 1000 US a week or some such. One guy said he'd had a dozen girls in his first three days.  That said it has not done a lot for me tho the grown up Femboy I love does talk about making money in her shop FOR ME. Maybe this is one time where I only need it to happen one time. 

and BB, it's said all around the world. A wife is the MOST EXPENSIVE piece of ass you EVER buy. Yes, you pay one way or not is not at all a just Thailand thing. But consider the place, the lack of jobs in some areas, and how easy it would be to dolll up and make a GOOD buck. I'm betting some guys do this occasionally and then go back to chasing skirts.

I'm quite envious of Lung. But then I have NO gift for schmoozin with the ladies. Or the guys come to think of it. But this does not stop me from firing out a post or too (too many?)

BB, hope to meet ya next trip as my fiance lives just a bit outside the Party zone. 

It helps that they know already that you have small money and are on a budget .

in all the forums I've read for 7 years I've never seen anyone cop to that. Never.  I thought I was the only one.

All I see is guys talking about blowing 1000 US a week or some such.

But consider the place, the lack of jobs in some areas, and how easy it would be to dolll up and make a GOOD buck. I'm betting some guys do this occasionally and then go back to chasing skirts.

I'm quite envious of Lung.

Please don't be envious, I'd really like to think I had settled life & a fiance right now!

I've just read through my post & it comes across as a real 'brag post' & that really wasn't the intention, BB had mentioned my name & I felt a need to respond... But maybe I had too much to say & too little time to get it all down, usually I try to be more considerate of others who are either, unable to play because they're stuck in some sort of a rut, or through lack of experience or exposure find themselves at the mercy of the mecenaries out there.

In all honesty, it does help just to fess up & say that you havent got a lot of money, (much of the time). Yeah, you'll get the odd ladyboy sap, wanabee star, who'll give you a huff, toss the hair & then give you one of those 'look down their nose at you' stares, but on the whole most are receptive & once you get to know them & get talking, you really wouldn't believe how much disrespect & dislike they have for blokes who flash a lot of cash, really, it's true!... They'll just keep smiling & take the money & saying, "Dahhhh-lingggggg-ng-ng-ng"... Has you said, look at where they come from, the reasons are obvious. Could you have any respect for some squeeky clean 'mont' who enjoys spunking more money on piss in one sitting than your entire family has to eat & pay the bills with for a couple of months!?

And for what it's worth, in all probability, the GG ex thinks that if she can hang on by the skin of her teeth, then she might well get some sort of safe harbour when I finally sell my home in the UK. Long term game plan, me thinks.

The Korean cougar is back in Seoul & hasn't bothered contacting in over a month... And I figure she won't (but then I did manage to shit the bed just before she went).

The ex Pattaya 'fun time' LB eventually blotted her copy book so badly that I now wish that she'd never even exsisted & the time & (small amount) of money that was spent feels like a complete & utter waste now... I most certainly don't feel sated, even with the freebies thrown in.

And as for Sassy bar... Well, I do bring a lot of custom their way, they're drunks & they're completely crazy... It really is a right place, right time thing... But it most definitely ain't worth the two day hangover that comes afterwards!

Anyway, I've now found a cute little LB freelancer who'll come round for 500 bat once a week wearing something tight & perform incredibly perverse acts... And that will do me for now :happy0148:

The grass always seems greener on the other side, 'JustSumGai'.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...