Nuch Salon on Sukhumwit (BKK): an interesting place.

Dabbler

Yesterday at 2:38AM, the downstairs shop area was in disarray even though girls were trying to drag guys through the mess to the upstairs area.

It’s unclear to me ATM whether the salon area will reopen for business or not. 

If you need a haircut as bad as I needed a manicure the other day, my best advice is to check out Nuch, and if they’re closed, just walk a few more doors down to August.

Wandered past Nuch about an hour ago.

Although they seem to have an attractive roster during the day, the late-night roster is not for the faint of heart.

Beware there be dragons.

BTW, noticed Ploy/Poy was trolling the odd side of Sukhumwit. She's a deaf mute but reads and writes English quite well.

A fun time.

And the noises she makes...

It's like screwing a baby seal as it's being clubbed to death.

• 1 year later...

I can't stand the grubby rooms at Nuch but I when I was in there in 2011 I took a couple of the LB's phone numbers and have met them outside of Nuch, at the PB Hotel when I have known I would be meeting a BM for lunch in the area and needed someone to occupy the rest of the afternoon.

My favourite, whom I first met in 2011 is Ker Ker (aka Ka Ka) - I have been with her a number of times - I saw her in January 2015 - she now has bolt-ons, and has got over the lack of power problems that she experienced when I saw her in July 2013 (when the photo below was taken).

The problem (in my mind) is that a girl who has worked 5 days a week in a "massage parlour" for over 4 years must present a significant health risk.

Ker Ker or KaKa on 14 July 2013

post-316-0-48602500-1422981560_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

The problem (in my mind) is that a girl who has worked 5 days a week in a "massage parlour" for over 4 years must present a significant health risk.

Ker Ker or KaKa on 14 July 2013

just as any (sex industry) working girl for over 4 years.

Nothing less, nothing more.

It's not for me, I've had many leg & foot massage on the premises in Nuch which although a tad pricey it is the going rate for this part of Bangkok and I'm happy with that.

April 2014 I did choose a ladyboy; outside we agreed 600 Baht for an oil massage but no sooner had we reached the threshold of the massage cubicles via the back stairs she was expecting me to agree on a additional1500 as her tip/fee in exchange for a blow job and hand crank.

My excuse to avoid laying down in the disgusting cubicle had just arrived and in true Sunday Newspaper reporter fashion, I made my excuses and left.

Ok downstairs for the usual beauty salon & hair treatments but definitely not for me upstairs with any of those veteran ladyboy hustlers masquerading as conventional masseurs.

• Upvote 2

true, it's entirely possible that a free lancer on at Nana would have more customers than one of the girls at a Salon on some off Soi

Exactly, and whilst I am not obsessed by some risks (otherwise stay home and also away from stairs as they might be slippery), it is a fact, in theory, FL hitting the streets can be more risky. Being in a less controlled or protected environment.

• 3 months later...

can you give some more info???? maybe a story Lone Ranger?

Its locted in Soi 7/1 its a massage place though they do sell alcohol, as i sat with Nan and Ploy till 6am in the morning one time on my last trip.

Pictures of entering the Soi via Google maps.

Nan and Fern who work there. I have been with both when they worked in the bars. But only Fern since she worked here.

post-124-0-18903200-1431176688_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-08456500-1431176704_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-75731900-1431176716_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Its locted in Soi 7/1 its a massage place though they do sell alcohol, as i sat with Nan and Ploy till 6am in the morning one time on my last trip.

Pictures of entering the Soi via Google maps.

Nan and Fern who work there. I have been with both when they worked in the bars. But only Fern since she worked here.

wow who is in the first pic there, what a stunner

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...