Nuch Salon on Sukhumwit (BKK): an interesting place.

Dabbler

Here's a map.

http://imagene.youropi.com/Skytrain_Map_Bangkok_v2(p:assets,Bangkok).jpg

Nuch Salon and the ladyboy massage places on Soi 7/1 are closest to the Nana Station.

You could take the Orange line to the end at Phaya Thai and then the Green line to Nana.

Or the Orange line to Phetchaburi and then the Blue line just one stop to Asoke and you could walk from Asoke.

I personally prefer the train to a cab because you'll know exactly how long the return trip will take.

Btw, still have no idea about the Palme Relax Massage.

This should help shed some light

OK so then the directions to Palme Relax massage are the same as to Nuch Salon.

Nuch is on Sukhumvit between Soi 5 and Soi 7.  Palme is on Soi 7/1.  They are only a few minutes walk from each other.

On Soi 7/1  there are other ladyboy massages.

And I think there may be another ladyboy massage next door to Nuch.

So you can scope out all of these places quickly.

Since time is limited, I would be blunt on Soi 7/1 so you don't take a lady by mistake.

But you may have time to visit two massage shops if you won't be getting back to Bangkok for awhile.

• 9 months later...

I normally stay near Nana when I travel to BKK and I have stopped by the Nuch Salon a few times in my travels. Although the rooms are a tad sleazy and not the cleanest I've seen, I did find a nice ladyboy named Pupay. Nice looking, nice firm toned body and a nice medium cock like granite. First time I met her was in 2014 and I have looked for her on subsequent trips but never found her there. This past January I finally got lucky and found her again. What a wonderful girl. Photo files are too big to upload here. Sorry.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nuch Salon is definitely and truly closed, with boards up over the windows and door. The lbs who used to work there are now distributed between 2 nearby massage parlors just a few doors over. WiMassage and I think it was Montri massage, and yes they do use the same tactic of lounging outside to "lure" you in.

• Upvote 1