The Philippines Hotel Review

Stealth007

Looks to be rather nice and great value relative to others. Pool looks awesome.

Still prefer location of pacific breeze or wild orchid but on a longer trip id definitely consider geo.

Just wish all the hotels would get better beds - i see geo has the back breakers.

I met the owner, (he is a Bavarian) when we sat at the Rios (which is close the hotel) next table and let us serve a blow job in public hahaha, he is a funny guy ! He told me to use his hotel for any purpose I needed but I did not so far as it is a little bit away from the action.Maybe difficult at night to get a trike and it is not the best part of the Perimeter road to wait for such.But otherwise I am sure you can have there any fun in the world.

Thanks for the map Stealth.  So on that map, is Action St, Fields avenue and Walking St all the same area more or less?  cheers

Sorry for the late reply mate, Fields and walking street are basically the same place, they just put a walking street sign up to copy Pattaya probably.

The Geo isn't too far away and there are trikes just around the corner to get you to fields in 5 minutes, like Balibago says it's a nice area that's very quiet 24 hour security and 5 minutes to fields, some great bars just around the corner also.

Not really a ladyboy area although blow job row is around 5-10 minutes walk and there are ample LBS there.

BD

• Upvote 1

How much did the trikes charge? I usually avoid trikes so I don't stay that far away from Fields. But it does look like a nice place.

Hi xyzzy

Flat rate on trikes in AC tends to be around php 100-00 which is a usurious charge!  If I can't be bothered with the argument then this is what I always seem to end up paying.  The hotel is fairly near the Hosto bars up on Fields / Don Juico and it's normally 100 to get up there.  As well you might recall B)

When i am in the phillippines i will never pay no freelance in full as it`s been ask by no pino.....

When i am in AC and i stay at the Grand Lewis or ABC i make use of my regular trick driver and he will get between 20 to 30 php for each drive he makes......

Sometime he will not get no money , just two pack of sigarets or a few good meals or i will fix something on his trick.....

It can be bloody hot in AC at time so i will also call him to drive me to the SM mall at clark or the other SM mall out side AC

Or i will let him pick me up late at night at a club or my hotel to bring me where ever i want to go......

The advantage that i have is that i can call this guy any time any where i am to pick me up...

So make us of a regular person Guy's will save you a lot of money....

That is also with the ladyboy`s and GG`s i will alway`s set the price and will not let them rule me with there price....

Greetz , stealth

When driving out from Fields to the blow Job Bars (Nifty/Rios/Sweety ) which are close to the Geomania I fix the price before (never more than 60 PhP) but I never take a trike inside the "Walking Street" Area, just walk out a bit and catch one there, the drivers on the corner to Fields/Santos are lousy bastards and a kind of Mafia.I guess the are even not allowed to make lower fares, they are controlled .

Guess I am just spoiled and remember the days of old. A few years ago I use to get from Fields to the Clarkton for 50 php. I would go out there during the early afternoon and start a bar crawl back toward town. But things change or course. Last trip was two years ago and I couldn't get anywhere for less than 50. I used the jeepneys and haven't taken a trike in a long time. Just one of those little things that tick me off.

• 11 months later...

Just a quick review of the Quest hotel in Cebu. I wasn't very impressed with the rooms. There were adjoining doors between rooms and so I could hear everything that was going on next door (not much privacy). Especially at 3.30am when they were banging and crashing around for about 1/2 hour (not a euphemism). Maybe I needed to fork out more for a better room but I think next time I would stay somewhere else.

There was no problem with guests in fact once reception didn't even call when I invited someone over.

The location was good across the road from the Ayala centre.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

A quick review of the Heritage hotel in Manila. Superb location, but the hotel is (for me) too big, my room was large but tired and in my view, expensive BUT the biggest drawback was that there was no bum gun which for people of our inclinations is a bit of a problem!

I also stayed at the Pacific Breeze in Angeles which, once they had removed all the things for sale, was ok - I am surprised that they don't have occupancy of the bed at an extra cost. Shampoo as an extra?

And finally I stayed at the Wild Orchid in Subic. The prices on their website are just stupid - Agoda offers something like a 60% discount but even that is not good value for money. Nice facilities, tired room.

I sound a bit jaded, but I am looking for value for money at whatever price I pay and unfortunately on this trip, I didn't find it in the hotels. But I have a few tips given to me for my next visit.....

• 2 months later...

I really enjoyed my stay at the 950 Condotel on Fields Avenue (Angeles) and stayed in a Queen Suite at around £30 per night (breakkie included)

The Hotel is above a 24 Hour Supermarket which was a little strange but very convenient, it was also very quiet

http://www.asiarooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/199153_9-five-0-condotel-pampanga.aspx

http://www.agoda.com/en-gb/950-condotel/hotel/angeles-clark-ph.html?type=1&site_id=1622954&url=http://w

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/950-condotel.en-gb.html?aid=311076;label=950-condotel-jTTs9RkQKHX4eSZ

post-136-0-60216600-1419169525_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-20671800-1419169554_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-42757600-1419169586_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

When I go I'm going to use airbnb https://www.airbnb.com

They have entire condos in Greenbelt for only $30-43/cad a night, or baller Makati penthouses with rooftop pools you can rent offseason for $60-90/night. Most of the owners are foreigners in Europe who only stay there a few months of the year and rent their condos out, plus provide you staff and drivers sometimes.

Of course if I were picking up random freelancers I didn't know I wouldn't want to do this because they may steal from the place or throw me off the balcony to get my wallet w/no hotel security :P If random mongering was my mission I'd stick to reg hotels, but if you have a lb girlfriend there you already know then can book the whole rooftop and fuck her in the stratosphere for less than it would cost to stay at a freaking travelodge motel in Canada.

This site can also make huge travel credits from airbnb by 'inviting' us to book condos then whoever owns this can blow his/her credits on a penthouse super ladyboy pool party

• 11 months later...

Cagayan De Oro ( Seda Centrio Hotel )
My Personal Experience !!!

If i need to give this Hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 10 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 5 star !!!

The Hotel is a 45 min drive away from the airport , and a 10 min drive from the ( Pulse Discotheek ) or 5 min walk from the ( Lifestyle District ) , the Centrio SM Mall is just around the corner......

The front desk girls where very friendly and know there job very well and after two day`s they will adres you by your name.....

Same with the restaurant personal will adres you after a few days by your name.......

The waitress or waiter know what you like to drink and will add it at your table automaticly , very refine and perfect service.....

Wifi facility is avail in each room , with a very good speed....

The Hotel is LB and GG friendly , no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......

Outside on the same restaurant level ( 4 ) you have a pool and a gym room

Final Comment !!!

I was very suprice to find such a wonderful 5 star hotel in the middle of no where , lol

I will definitely book this Hotel for my next stay......