The Philippines Hotel Review

Stealth007

Angeles City ( Pacific Breeze Hotel )

My Personal Experience !!!

If i need to give this hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 8 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 3 star !!!

Online booking was very easy , got a reconfirmation E@mail with in 24 hours , very fast indeed.

One week before my flight , i got a reconfirmation E@mail if i was still coming and detail info abouth my pickup taxi with full instructions and photo`s

My Taxi was in time and i had a very friendly driver by the name of ( Edwin ) , stopping along the way to eat was no probleem , my fair cost me 2700 php

The front desk girls where very friendly and know there job , ( got a little bit to friendly by calling me by my name everyday , seems that this is a policy of the hotel they call nearly everybody by there first name , real good memory shit i will say )

The hotel ask for a 2000 php downpayment , can be pay cash or by Credid Card and will be deducted from your made expenses when you cheque out...

Hotel restaurant is 24 hours open , and Wifi excess is only available at the restaurant at the pool side , average speed....

Hotel is LB and GG friendly , no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......

The hotel door work with a massive key so it`s better to leave it at the front desk when you leave the hotel for some fun outside.....

I knew that i will have more then one ladyboy guest at all time at my hotel so i booked a Grand Jacuzzi Room

GRAND JACUZZI ROOM ($85 USD/night)

If you are looking for even more space and an uniquely shaped room, this room is for you. Larger than our Premiere Jacuzzi rooms, these room are also outfitted with larger TVs and each features a private walk-out balcony with seating. These rooms are located in both the main building and the Oahu Wing.

The jacuzzi work just fine better then the last one i had at The Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya.....

Final Comment !!!

I will definitely book this hotel for my next stay , just love the place......

• Upvote 4

would you suggest angeles for a newbie like me? ( newbie for philippines... ) Looks like a very good hotel. Found a very cheap flight in november. Would like to go there.

I found a hotel with a discounted price...hotel california in angeles, closed to field...Do you know it by chance?

• Upvote 1

Probably a good place to start since it is like shooting fish in a barrel, all the bars are concentrated around the hotels & everyone knows it's explicitly p4p for foreign tourists there, not much of a learning curve compared to other places in the PI.... It exists solely for drinking & temporary companionships & is not typical of the rest of the country.

If you get bored after a while there, as I did, you might want to visit some other part of the country for a bit but you would probably be wise to set up companionship in advance through the various dating websites if you want that. Or you could try your luck in some clubs or malls. I find Manila a bit tough to handle, but the Greenbelt suggestions in the other thread are probably the best bet there, other cities less intimidating (more boring?) are Cebu & Davao. Cebu is having the Miss Queen of Cebu pageant around the end of the first week in Nov. so that could be a good entree to a "real" city.

Good beaches & diving abound if that's what you are into.... Bohol, Boracay, Moalboal, Puerto Galera & Palawan are a few non city choices. Some info on this forum about them. Good Luck! :drinks:

• Upvote 1

Hotel California is a bit off the beaten track in AC. It's not a huge walk to the main action if you don't mind a bit of a walk. But I wouldn't walk it at night. So you will have to take a damn trike at night (motorcycle taxi with a covered sidecar that will charge too much).

For safety it is advisable to not get too far away from the main area at night. I would suggest a hotel near the Fields Avenue entertainment area. So I probably wouldn't get a hotel much father west that ABC Resort ($$$$) http://www.acmap.com/map.asp?map=p6 or any farther east than MacArthur Highway. http://www.acmap.com/map.asp?map=f6

Pacific Breeze Hotel is a good suggestion, I stayed there once. In the past I have stayed at Central Park Hotel several times which is a bit cheaper. It is owned by the same people that own Pacific Breeze. No pool but I don't ever use a pool and one has access to the Pacific Breeze pool. I have also stayed at Swiss Chalet and Royal Amsterdam Hotel. I would recommend any of them. Just depends on what one wants and wants to spend. I am unsure if the last two mentioned are LB friendly but are certainly GG friendly.

There are a few others very close to the entertainment area. Here is a good list:

http://www.balibago....re_to_stay.html You can use the Fields map I referenced above to see the location of the hotels with respect to the entertainment area. The popular hotels near Fields can book full way in advance. So it's best to book as early as possible. Also reconfirm your booking (Pacific Breeze and Central Park will send you a conformation request Email about a week before you stay).

AC is about the easiest place in the world to monger for GGs. But as this is a LB board it is not such and easy place for LBs. Especially if you are a solo rookie. So if that is your main goal you are likely better off starting out in Thailand. But AC is tons of fun for me.

I have the URL of a good Philippine (especially AC) GG monger web site but not sure of the policy here of posting other possibly competing web sites???

Thanks pdogg! piatnight.com is a great GG web site for trip planning and information.

• Upvote 2

Cebu - Summit Circle Hotel

Summit Circle Hotel  

I dont think it`s worth the time and energy to talk to much abouth this hotel , at home i recieve some newsletter from this hotel with the anouncement that it has been renovated
So i thought it will be better then when i was there two years ago , well it was worse then when i was there two years ago...

If i need to give this hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a Fucking 5 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a 0 star !!!
The hotel deposit is 2000 php , guest breakfast is also free.

It`s for my taste now a pure budget hotel but still very expensive , the rooms where tasteless , there where not much of a breakfast buffet....
The front desk personal did not care abouth the hotel guests , i got serveral time wrong info.......
And those fuckers nearly lost my laundry.....
The security was very bad you can walk in and out as much as you like , after 00.00 you will not see no front desk personal
These people did not had a clue what WiFi is all abouth , i did not had no connection in to my room and they could not have sort things out , i had to come down to the lobby each time i wanted to use the internet connection....
I use this hotel to clear my tracks and work on new hunting zones , so i was glad when my 4 day`s stay was over and i could have move to The Crown Regency Tower Hotel

The only good thing abouth this place it`s Ladyboy and GG friendly , no show ID rules you will only get a call when the girl leaves
The hotel administration is just plain fucking stupid and cost the management a lot of money , but was very good for my wallet...

I made a lot of calls to my fuck birds al over Cebu , was not included in my cheque out bill
LB Karima made also a few call to invite her friends to join us , was not included in my cheque out bill
My laundry was also for free , fucking assholes

Summit Circle Hotel  

post-665-0-09398500-1347884834_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-28407000-1347884835_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-42038100-1347884836_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-44642100-1347884885_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-18181000-1347884935_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-16875100-1347884936_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-12404200-1347884997_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-27202900-1347884998_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-16383800-1347885054_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-32187400-1347885055_thumb.jpg

Cebu - Crown Regency Hotel & Tower

If i need to give this hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 8 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 4 star !!!

Now this is what i call a fucking HOTEL , OR BETTER YET THIS PLACE LOOKS LIKE ( FORT BRAGG ) WITH ALL THE SECURITY SHIT IN PLACE ????
The only minus point was all those koreans and chinees an japanees crowding around with there very very arrogant attitude , real fucking assholes
And the managment pack to many facilities in to this hotel making it to jam and packed , but i had a great time there

Online booking was very easy , just pay a small fee to reserve my room and got a instand comfirmation E@mail

The front desk girls where very friendly and know there job , there where some stunners working there specialy the one call ( Jessica )
Even when she saw me coming in with my ladyboy`s she still show some extra interest in me as a person at the end i even got her Facebook ID

The hotel ask for a 4000 php downpayment , can be pay cash or by Credid Card and will be deducted from your made expenses when you cheque out...
WiFi excess is only available in the hotel lobby, average speed....

Hotel is LB and GG friendly ,no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......
The only minus point was that you where not allowed to have more then on girl up your room between 00.00 AM till 06.00 AM if you insist that you will like to have more then on girl up your room you need to pay a additional 1500 php ( Fucking strange rule , but oke it`s there hotel )

The elevator and the hotel door work with a keycard both have to be activated other wise you can not make use of the elevator or get in to your room ( Security Reason )

Had a very sexy incounter with a housekeeping maid , more details in my TR

Final Comment !!!

Crown Regency Hotel & Tower

Manila - Oxfort Suite

Oxford Suites Makati
If i need to give this hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 7 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 2 star !!!

Online booking was very easy , got a reconfirmation E@mail with in 24 hours , very fast indeed.

The front desk girls where oke , a little bit to shy only the boy`s where more outspoken....

The hotel ask for a 2000 php downpayment , can be pay cash or by Credid Card and will be deducted from your made expenses when you cheque out...
Wifi excess in all rooms , average speed....
Free daily news paper on the house....

Hotel is LB and GG friendly , no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......
The hotel door work with key cards.....

I book this hotel because it was right in the middle of the action zone and i did not need to walk to far to get some Pussy or PussyAss

Final Comment !!!

Manila - The Heratige Hotel

The Heritage Hotel

If i need to give this hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 8 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 4 star !!!

Online booking was very easy , just pay a small fee to reserve my room and got a instand comfirmation E@mail

The front desk boy`s and girls where very friendly and know there job.
Great Security Service , each time you order a taxi the guard will wave on over and he will tell the taxi driver where you are going , HE WILL ALSO INSTANTLY ORDER THE TAXI DRIVER TO TURN ON HIS METER !!!

The hotel ask for a 3000 php downpayment , can be pay cash or by Credid Card and will be deducted from your made expenses when you cheque out...
WiFi and internet excess is available in each room , average speed....

Hotel is LB and GG friendly ,no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......

The elevator and the hotel door work with a keycard both have to be activated other wise you can not make use of the elevator or get in to your room ( Security Reason )

Final Comment !!!

Subic Bay - Sheavens Seafront Resort

Sheaven's Seafront Resort
If i need to give this hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 7 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 2 star !!!

But my reconfirmation E@mail one week before i arrive got lost and i did not get no replay , but they have very talented front desk personal.
The front desk manager call my hotel in Manila to inform abouth me , this way my recomfirmation was made and all was fine...
The pickup service Subic Bay - Manila cost me 5500 php and it was only one way because after our stay i went with Ladyboy " Rubi " to her room in Antipolo

Wifi excess at the pool deck restaurant , average speed....

Hotel is LB and GG friendly , no ID cheque requred
The hotel door work with key cards.....

Final Comment !!!