who know her?

toystory

Her name is Fern, the loving and faithful girlfriend of an ex-poster named Harris11.

you will have to fight him to try and have sex with him, she is very loyal. :friends:

Last time I saw that face it was a POV angle when she had her mouth on my cock in the short time rooms at the old Guess Bar location near Soi 1 Sukhimvit road. Where she could be at this point is anyone's guess, but someone here will know.

who know her?

i want contact her

Who are you? ... Give us your telephone number, address and Facebook details first.

Once you are on the ground in Thailand other forum members may be more willing to offer information upon the whereabouts and contact details of all these girls you keep asking about.

The last thing these girls need is some kid sat at home in farangland masturbating to the sound of their voices on the other end of a telephone whilst making idle promises about visiting the country.

toystory dont pm me again asking for phone no's and skype details, of l/bs I know

I dont even give them out even to guys I know, and never to strangers like you,

when they give me there no's its for me to call them, not for you to call them !!!!!

He contacted me on another site asking for same stuff.. The guy is fucking Creepy!!!

Good news Toystory has finally agreed to come clean. He sent me a PM asking why no one wants to share with him and l told him that he first must tell everyone that he is a Hero.

So Toystory this is your big chance. There are many guys here who would love to share their thoughts with you. So just be open and honest and say those magic words.

He contacted me on another site asking for same stuff.. The guy is fucking Creepy!!!

Actually I just looked at the screen name, toystory.....he actually contacted me also, about 2 weeks ago, asking me for "all the ladyboy names and numbers I have on Skype" so we could swap.

I sent him back my honest answer of all the names I have in Skype; NONE

But failed to tell him I have over a hundred e-mails and phone numbers saved in my Gmail drafts.

For the right price, Toystory...............

Its true, I just spoke to Fern and she told me I cannot meet her because she is going to marry Texasmac :sign0181:

Dude, it's true. We're all very happy for the lovely couple.

There will be a small private ceremony at Guess Bar, at future date to be announced. As a certified reverend of the Universal Life Church, our beloved Stogie will be performing the ceremony.

Sorry, mate, you're a bit late on this one.

• Upvote 1

Dude, it's true. We're all very happy for the lovely couple.

There will be a small private ceremony at Guess Bar, at future date to be announced. As a certified reverend of the Universal Life Church, our beloved Stogie will be performing the ceremony.

Sorry, mate, you're a bit late on this one.

I can also confirm its true and I'm so excited...they asked me to be the flower girl...I get to wear the cutest little pink dress and these white heels with flowers in my hair. Should be a beautiful ceremony. I'm flying in just for this event.

But Toystory...you should come to the Wedding...I'm sure there will be plenty of beautiful girls waiting to catch to bouquet!

Cheers,

Randi

• Upvote 1