Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

• 10 months later...

Hey guys how is everybody? Good I hope! Arrived in Bangkok this morning and I'm here for 4 days, just wondering if anybody is about and wants to meet up for a beer, I'll buy the first one seens as I'm new here! Thinking about going to the dark side bar tonight any recent updates? 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Northernlid said:

Hey guys how is everybody? Good I hope! Arrived in Bangkok this morning and I'm here for 4 days, just wondering if anybody is about and wants to meet up for a beer, I'll buy the first one seens as I'm new here! Thinking about going to the dark side bar tonight any recent updates? 

It's been shut for over a year now.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, KendoUK said:

It's been shut for over a year now.

Yes, not a happy anniversary at all.  So I'm wondering if anyone has news of Chris' health, please?  I met him a few times and always enjoyed his company, as I always enjoyed Darkside.

2 hours ago, M1954 said:

He is doing ok back in uk but health is not at his side

Thanks M1954. He may or may not remember me, but I found him to be a very friendly bloke who introduced me to others in the bar, sold me a Darkside polo shirt (no pressure, and which I still wear), and we chatted about this and that as if we'd been long time friends.  Given the opportunity I would wish him well. I think of him, and the DS, often

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, globetrotter said:

Anyone know if Tar is still lubbed  up or is she back working  in a bar somewhere ? 

Tar was on my to-do list in a big way and I was even prepared to "maybe" have a night in BKK to have the pleasure, alas Darkside closed and I have not heard about her since.

I will travel to Hua Hin next trip to spend a few nights with my very "special one" if she is still working there, if not I will cancel..........they come and go :unsure: 

On 2016-07-23 at 11:00 PM, duke007 said:

Tar was on my to-do list in a big way and I was even prepared to "maybe" have a night in BKK to have the pleasure, alas Darkside closed and I have not heard about her since.

I will travel to Hua Hin next trip to spend a few nights with my very "special one" if she is still working there, if not I will cancel..........they come and go :unsure: 

I'm heading to Hua Hin soon, but I don't know anything about the LB-scene there. How is it? Are there LB-bars or are the girls spread out over the bars?

It would be nice to know because I like the laid back style in HH.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Issco said:

I'm heading to Hua Hin soon, but I don't know anything about the LB-scene there. How is it? Are there LB-bars or are the girls spread out over the bars?

It would be nice to know because I like the laid back style in HH.

I don't much if anything about the LB scene in HH as the last time I was there was back in 2007 and I took my g/f at the time with me, as I said my next planned visit is to meet up with a certain girl who is very "special" to me so I would not be planning on doing any "mongering" if she is still there :give_rose: