Thai Friendly Ladyboys

victor11

Ahh, OK.    I was just curious because I had never visited a dating site and was wondering if they were just advertisements for hookers or the real deal.  I know one guy who met a real looker on a dating site last year, a non-working girl who just wanted a western boyfriend.  We've lost touch so I have no idea if she hit him up for cash later or was really legit.

Covered Nam/Num in my last TR. I think I might have wrote a thing or 2 about Darly as well! 55555 that first pic looks awfully familiar!  :biggrin:

And Im sure a few more accounts of your lastest travels will appear soon foggy :biggrin:

Sorry I'll miss you this time mate as I fly in a few days after you have flown out, have a good un buddy :drinks: 

Ahh, OK.    I was just curious because I had never visited a dating site and was wondering if they were just advertisements for hookers or the real deal.  I know one guy who met a real looker on a dating site last year, a non-working girl who just wanted a western boyfriend.  We've lost touch so I have no idea if she hit him up for cash later or was really legit.

There are more than plenty that are non P4P , the two Filipino ladyboys Im meeting in Manila are non P4P and are from the DIA (Date in Asia) website

I say that because they dont want a penny from me, but they could be expecting marriage of course :huh:

I say that because they dont want a penny from me,

Experience would suggest that you need to put the word "yet" into that sentence.

Filipino girls are lovely, they speak English but, unlike the majority of Thais that I know, they understand how to play the long game. I would be really delighted (seriously) if you would tell me that I am wrong when you come back from there.

Philippine GGs have pretty much made an industry out of marrying Americans (and I assume other nationalities) moving back to his country, staying together five years until she gets citizenship and then divorcing the guy and taking half his wealth. As Rickshaw says the long game, really long. Not sure about the LBs.

I once related the above info to a PI GG bar girl and she burst out laughing when I told her.   

All true.....I actually had a good friend who got suckered into marrying a PI girl long before there was even a well-established internet.  He found a service in the back of Rolling Stone in the early 90's and started contacting Asian girls;  next thing I knew some PI girl was living in his apartment!

Very odd, no one expected that at all.....she had a 90-day visa, and around the 80th day she was giving him and his Mom some sob story about "I can't go back to the village now, I will be ostracized and laughed at", etc, etc.  So.....wait for it.....he married her! On the spot, a really quick affair, and next thing you know she was a US citizen.

Weird, 'cause all he did was bitch about how they had nothing in common and how her cooking stunk up the whole apartment, language barriers, etc....but he was kind of "forced" to put a rin on her finger by sheer guilt, if nothing else.

20 years on and they are divorced, their 2 kids living half and half between the 2 countries and I am sure the guy mutters "what the hell was I thinking about" to himself  multiple times per day, although we lost touch a long time ago.   It wasn't until the internet got popular and that I started travelling to Asia myself in the late 90's and into the 2000's that I realized this was a very common practice.

So seems like the Thai's are good for the short-term con and the PI girls and boys are good for the long con. As usual, both can be avoided by simply using common sense.

Just as an aside to this.....I wonder how the Cambo girls are at the same thing these days?

Now that their country has opened up to westerners they *must* want to latch on to someone to take care of them and their family.....hell, last time I was in Heart of Darkness with PD we were far from the most "hansum'' or the youngest guys in there, but we were very popular and surely could have had the pick of the litter from the cute 21-year olds in that place.

Same deal in Sharky's or the Walkabout, etc.....and a lof of these country girls are used to living in a little bamboo hut, you could prolly make 'em happy for small money and have a cute GF for as long as you wanted to.

Just as an aside to this.....I wonder how the Cambo girls are at the same thing these days?

On the Khmer440 board, a couple of years ago, a guy came on and made a posting asking about getting married in Cambodia. The guys on the board sort of kept him posting until they could find out who the girl was he was thinking of marrying. She turned out to have several guys (sponsors) on the hook. She worked at a popular bar (tourist trap) on the Phnon Penh riverfront. Seems she and a pack of her friends had quite a few guys on the hook. Even after being informed some other guy went ahead and married her. She pulled her Facebook profile after she was exposed. She would do things like go on a couple of chaperoned dates with a guy before she somehow managed to slip away and screw the guy's brains out. Wish I could find the thread as it made good reading for a while. But if you sift through the Speakeasy forum on that board you will find a few other stories.  

I once met a 19 yo GG at a hostess bar in PP. I think she would be a 10 on most anyone's scale. She would not BF with a customer for sex but would go out on a non sex date. She made it plain to me that she was looking for an older barang (falang) to marry and settle down with and raise a family. I'm not that stupid but damn she was beautiful. 

So even though when I first went to Cambodia I thought it might be a more "trusting" place it's really just like Thailand. Maybe even worse as a experienced Thailand traveler might initally mistake the girls for not being that smart in backward Cambodia.

Sorry if I have abused the Thai Friendly thread.      

If you've ever been to the countryside you know exactly how poor some of these people are; my Khmer friend comes from a small village over by Vietnam which I have been to many times and the level of poverty is stunning, much worse than anything I have ever seen in Thailand.

My friend told me his father earns about 3 dollars a day as a farmer, 1000 bucks per year. Which makes me think; if a cute young girl from the countryside comes into the city and meets a barang you could support 'em for practically nothing and they would STILL have a great quality of life. 

10 bucks a day for a GF, 300 per month.....great for her, great for us  :biggrin:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, duke007 said:

Kim just told me she is going home for long time

And I just got my wee Alice's Line ID which ends in 007 :biggrin:, I knew she lubbs me too mutt :yahoo:

Haha well I hope Kim doesn't  go home too too long time and also that young sweet Alice  grows her hair long again and  an added bonus if she dyes   it red again, very sexy mak mak 

1 hour ago, Foggy said:

Maybe going home just long enough for the tongue infection to go.  :crazy:

Only kidding as she's a good one now she has knocked the ' habit' on the head

Ive enjoyed many a rimming from this spunky lass.   8P

Ya, I heard she kicked the habit, as well and hopefully  it will mean she will be a little more prompt  in the future  as thats  one of things that has made me weary of her in the past,, I don't  mind a little late but not like an 1.5 hours or more which I heard was  pretty much standard  with her

This one's ruled out most of you lot :rofl:

I am pre op but want guy who not want my dxxk on his ass that can call like straight guy so if u want my dxxk in ur ass so u must be bottom guys or call gay guys. I want to be like girl so not want to fxxk guy ass if i want like that i cut my hair and take my breasts out and change to be gay or real man better. u think so? 

https://www.thaifriendly.com/CutetyLadyboy

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...