Find One Ladyboy And Mostly Stick With Her

pdogg

JSG started a thread about sticking with one ladyboy when on holiday and Iceberg said:

It seems like we are cut from the same cloth here JSG, as I also seem to"find one and mostly stick with her" as I know what I like and it seems to work for me. :biggrin: I always seem to go with the intention of "Butterflying" and this goes out the door as soon as I meet a LB that I get along with.

Thanks for this post as it really makes me feel not so weird now! :happy0065::biggrin: Now I know that there are at least a few others like me, on the forums! :hi:

Interesting stuff but the thread sort of got lost because it was not in the Thailand section so i thought I'd open a discussion here.

Some guys enjoy sticking with one ladyboy on their vacation.

Other guys are butterflies,

Some believe in the "3 Day Rule".

My view is why not go with the flow? It might lead to two different ladyboys everyday. But if one comes along who ticks all your boxes, why follow some 3 day rule that some guy on a str8 forum invented a long time ago.

Now, if you feel resticted you have to cut the cord because after all it's your holiday.

But if you're comfortable mostly sticking with one it can be a great week.

• Upvote 1

As you know PD I do like my GFE experience and if I really like someone I will take her for days, it saves all that "hello, what your name? where you from? , how long you stay?" bollox everyday.

The last two trips I have done 5 nights stints with May (Famous) both times and not regretted it, she was fantastic and I enjoyed every second with her.

Last trip I took Pinky (La Bamba) for two nights and it would have been more but for me already commiting myself to May for my last 3 nights, also fantastic time and I will be seeing her again for sure if shes around.

Also had two nights with my avator & darling Sonya (now back at C&D's in Phuket) which also would have been longer but for me going to Bangkok and her returning home to Khon Kaen at the time, myself and Sonya seem to "click" together and get on on so well ( I also had two 4 night stints with Sonya back in 2009)

Im spending 3 nights in Phuket next trip so no doubt they will be spent with her ( I wont be complaining)

My next trip will consist of 23 nights so Im sure there will be at the very least a couple of GFE's (at least 3 nights) included :give_rose:

The very "petite" girl Jane from Bar Anaconda is looking a good price for a GFE at the moment, shes just lovely imho and looks like shes a good attitide and will be good fun too :biggrin:

Im in total agreement Pdogg, I have always believed that you should take it as it comes. The 3 day rule has always pissed me off anyway, who decided this was the way to go, was it some super god ladyboy lover that added another comandment and we must all bow down to this Oracle and stick to his rule, god it makes me laugh.

You see guys giving advice out to newbies and its always 'dont forget the three day rule', yeah like why should I take advice from some unknown guy who probably doesnt know his arse from his elbow. I decide what happens on my holidays, before I got with Paeng sometimes I would have a new girl every day, sometimes I would take one for a week, and really enjoyed both sides of the coin, therefore why limit your happiness to the choices that others make, do what you want.

I guess for a lot of guys its just about the sex and the more different girls the merrier but Im one of the others who actually likes a bit of companionship and like to get to know someone, I have always found that the sex gets better if you do, but like everything its each to his own and both are good.

• Upvote 2

I agree with you there Flatpack, I like to take an interest in the girl and spend a lot of time doing "pillow talk" getting to know them and their lives (not just all about the sex for me anymore)

I also enjoy going places with them whether it be the Cinema, Ten Pin bowling, Koh Larn (for e.g) and especially going for meals.

I do "pamper" the girls that I spend a lot of time with and I just know it will happen on my next trip too, my great mate BigTel says Im an "old romantic" and hes right

I have my "to do lists" like a lot of others, but they never happen as planned, (surprise surprise)

I even have a list now of protential GFE's but for what? Im not there until November and they may have flown their Nest's, I suppose its just something to keep me occupied until my arrival.

Ive never ever been a big "Butterfly" and I suppose I never will, I prefer the GFE's and Im more than Happy to stick with them :hi:

I really like both. I enjoy bouncing around experiencing the variety and also enjoy spending considerable time with just one girl. However I do have to admit after 3 days I sometimes get a little itchy so perhaps that is where the 3 day rule originated.

I agree with Flatpack that the sex tends to get better the longer you spend with someone. At least that has been my experience.

My last trip to Pattaya last year and I was determined to run like a rutting stag. As it turned out, apart from one brief short time stint, I settled in with the same LB for most nights. Just happened that way and worked well, I came back with no regrets and good memories. Next time, later this year, I may well revert back to the rutting Plan A again but you never know what's going to happen. Trying to decide anything in advance just doesn't seem to work.

Here in the PI and on home turf I seem to have been more or less into the groove with one particular girl for over a year now. I'm not sure either of us would call it a real relationship (and she's in P4P) but it's not far away from that and does work well for both of us. She's easy on the eye, generous with her time and affection, we have developed a good level of trust and discretion and we do hit the right buttons in the bedroom stuff. So, am a bit lucky really. On the occasions when I have strayed it's generally (with a couple of exceptions) not really worked out so well and it's often been a bit disappointing.

Maybe it's an age thing as well - you kinda learn that it's not always worth chasing around when you've already got something decent in hand. Still, nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping eh? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I have never been a butterfly or GFE guy, more a play it by ear bloke, if the moment feels right I dabble. It suits me fine, hang out with the guys, and then if I spot something tasty I need to have, scratch that itch so to speak, I go for it.

On my next trip I have a regular who I'll be seeing, which is fine for me now as it feels good to have someone I get on well with and who will be around every day. She has a normal job, and not after me for my money (famous last words I know) for the simple reason she knows I don't have any. :biggrin:

But don't worry guys, she has given me permission to go out at night, :winking0023: so it will be business as usual out and about. :drinks::pic:

• Upvote 1

Guest Fiedollah

I use to always find one and enjoy the time, then my eyes wondered and I had to explore, but on saying this I met a great girl last month at the end of my trip and wished I'd found her at the begining !

So I plan on nipping back over for a short break to see where it may lead, only prob is lots of guys are finding her so hope her attitude hasn't changed with the job so to say.

• Upvote 1

I use to always find one and enjoy the time, then my eyes wondered and I had to explore, but on saying this I met a great girl last month at the end of my trip and wished I'd found her at the begining !

So I plan on nipping back over for a short break to see where it may lead, only prob is lots of guys are finding her so hope her attitude hasn't changed with the job so to say.

Sounds like a bit of a head wreck FD, but here is hoping you are ahead of the posse. :happy0065:

I just want to know how the hell do you get 23 days off in a row ????? :biggrin:

Sorry to "burst your bubble" here TM but I get 35 days paid vacation a year at my job and I'm only a "lowly waiter"5555

Just take a short break TM :biggrin: . Looks like the good old USA is not the land of the free after all. :rolleye0012:

Vee I live in the "good old USA" and it's the land of the free(at least for me at my company 5555)

Now that, that's out of the way LOL, I want to thank pdogg for mentioning me at the begining of this thread as I do have a bit of a "reputation" about going with the same girl(GFE LT) for a bit of a Looonng Time! :biggrin:

I really want to "butterfly" more on my next trip, but whatever happens will happen I guess(??)

Thanks guys for all the positive posts about being with the same LB for LT,as this makes me feel a little less weird now! :good::laugh:

I first joined the PLB forum almost 4 years ago and didn't really know what to expect before my 1st trip, but I'm sure glad that I did as I've met some great LBs and some Great BMs that I now proudly call my friends! Thanks for making me feel more at ease about my "Fetish??" for LBs. :hi:Now that I'm on LBR I feel even more comfortable as this forum is,so laid back and welcoming! Thanks again guys! :hi:

Roll on Sept/Oct/Nov. and can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones!,

Iceberg :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Great Topic!

I don't feel like such a looser and wimp now! At least some others like to stick with one girl if it is fun. My first trip to SouthEast Asia in Cambodia last November, I spent about 12 consecutive days with one girl I met in Siem Reap. I had a great time...although I think SHE got bored by the end...

So I turned around and immediately did about 18 days traveling with two girls in the Philippines in January and February. This was a dream vacation. The vacations I always wanted with my GG girlfriends in the past, but never could seem to achieve. So...at least I know I'm not alone...just a little obsessive...

Cheers.

Randi

• Upvote 1

I would love to be like duke and have the GFE. I really plan on it when I get there. But after 1 night I get so damn antsy I drive myself crazy. I dont like S/T but my L/T is about one day and I dont mean it to be. I just hace a short ....

attention span.

I'm going to chip in here and play devil's advocate :girl_devil: – i.e. bad butterfly man. :animal0008:

Now I like the GFE rather than the hardened pro experience, naturally, but only for a few hours or one night/morning at most. Mostly my instincts find me what I want. Don't get me wrong; I'm not knocking those who find one girl and stick with her for the length of their stay – whatever works for you.

Me, as I say, I'm a bad butterfly man. It's true that I love the girls – it's cliché, I know, but I do love the working girls because most do have hearts of gold, if you treat them right – true of anyone, really – but that doesn't mean I want to settle down with just one for more than a day or so. Or a month, or a year, or a lifetime.

The same is true of quote/unquote real, non-p4p relationships. I've been in long-term relationships, and even been a few months away from tying the knot – yikes! There but for the grace of God, go I – but for the majority of those relationships I was at best, comfortable, and at worst, bored or otherwise deeply unhappy. Generally I've been much more happy and enjoyed life more while on my own.

Now there is nothing wrong with a comfortable relationship, if that's what you want. Again, not knocking it; it's just now how I'm wired. I think one of my favorite Maugham quotes sums it up best:

Perhaps it is only by a kink in my nature, strong in me even in those days, that I felt in such an existence, the share of the great majority, something amiss. I recognised its social values, I saw its ordered happiness, but a fever in my blood asked for a wilder course. There seemed to me something alarming in such easy delights. In my heart was a desire to live more dangerously. I was not unprepared for jagged rocks and treacherous shoals if I could only have change—change and the excitement of the unforeseen.

Variety is the spice of life and all that. Or that old saw about "I'm not paying them for the sex, I'm paying them to leave when it's over."

It's not that I'm not open to the idea of getting involved in a serious relationship – or, more to the point, taking one bargirl, be she LB or GG, for the length of my trip. It's jut not a goal, as I'm evidently just not cut out for that sort of thing (Gemini in the house!). I've been accused more than once of being the prototypical loner; I don't know about that, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck …

But I think it has even more to do with just craving variety, however, which would explain why I sill love the vajayay, even as I've evolved into a ladyboy-craving pervert.

On the other hand, I've met a few, both LBs and GGs, who I'm sure I would enjoy traveling with or spending a week or two at a time with, although by day two or three she might have to move into an adjoining room. I don't like sleeping with someone – even with someone I'm sleeping with, if you get me. :lazy:

Anyway, just wanted to chime in with a different perspective. Again, to each his own.

• Upvote 1

Coming from someone who's experienced both options , whilst I've enjoyed the company of one ladyboy on many occasions and traveled round many parts of Thailand with her I can honestly say the best times I've had is being alone with my mates .

The problem is you find yourself having to do something to please them and very soon your holiday is not your own , they begin to resent your friends or that you want to hang around other ladyboy bars .

I've seen so many guys coming into bars with bored ladyboys in tow , and I've done it myself many times too .

Its only when you are on the outside looking in that it becomes more noticeable .

I think a lot of guys travelling alone are the ones who are more likely to go for the GFE strategy , I think they just get bored and find companionship with one they get on with .

Would it be different if they were with a group of like minded guys from day one ? Quite possibly .

I think a lot of guys travelling alone are the ones who are more likely to go for the GFE strategy , I think they just get bored and find companionship with one they get on with .

Would it be different if they were with a group of like minded guys from day one ? Quite possibly .

Yea from observations it tends to be the guys who are new to the scene or not part of a click who chose the GFE, but not all I must add. There again why not. They are in Los to meet LBs and suddenly here is one that they like and who ticks all the boxes they wanted ticked, so why change a winning formula.

Having hung around with a great group of guys, I now find I enjoy that banter more. It's weird having an Lb in tow, knowing there will be some guaranteed fun at the end of the night, but as soon as I am back in the room I feel like I am missing out on something because I am not still out with the lads. I go to Los to meet LBs, but as soon as I have one in the loom, I miss something that I can do any Saturday night back home, drink with my mates. Maybe it's the Irish disease lol.

Almost as good as having a victim back in the room, is the buzz of chatting about what went on the next morning outside Chow Soy. :biggrin:

I agree with you about the buzz of being out with the lads BB, I feel the same nowadays in LOS with the great guys Ive met over the years, but that doesnt mean I want to wake up next to them in the morning :nea:

Now thats where a "cute" LB will win hands down :biggrin:

• 1 month later...
Guest JustSumGai

I'll tell you a big reason why I ended up this way, Bullshit. TOO much of it. God...last time I was at Guess, I took Sammi, now it's afternoon. Whole time she's dropping hints that she'll do what I want all I want for 500 more baht. 2000 was only enough for the quick preview menu. Went thru the basics, spending hardly any time, Then got up almost in midfuck, and started dressing.

Almost without fail the best girls have been the ones that wanted the least. IE they were not in it for the money so much. Too many girls are like used car salesman. All show and no go. The idea of goin thru ten to find one good one? bah. I'd rather spend the money on good food and cuban cigars.

I have one honey in Cambo, she does makeup for weddings, and another in Bkk, she sells stuff at a sidewalk table. They satisfy me. In FACT the Bkk one I met walking away from Guess pissed off at Sammi doing the quick spin with promises sales pitch. Saw this one and went at her, Then she went at me ^_^

I go solo, but more of it is I just don't hang in bars much. And ABC grates on my nerves (always be closing). No, playin the field would just enrich some sales minded girls and irk me by lackluster performance.

• Upvote 2

After spending 2 trips this year, drinking myself into a early grave, and playing the butterfly game

i've booked music lessons for nov, plan to have one night with her, followed by a night out with the lads

and meet up with her later, lets see if it works but knowing me it will go pear shaped the first time I hit horny bar

and may gets her hands on me lol