Find One Ladyboy And Mostly Stick With Her

pdogg

I am just catching the tail end of this thread but from what l have read, Anything goes. 2 day rule, 3 day rule... who need srules. l think many of us would love to have one special lady but once the bug bites you its totaly impossible.

Every trip when l leave Pattaya l keep thinking WTF this is gonna kill me and l promise myself that l will stop. Then l realize that l met some amazing ladies and a couple of them could easily be more than a one nighter. Sometimes l spend 2 or 3 days with someone who is amazing and l think this is it. Diamond Dog went to Samut with his honey for 5 days and send some amazing pics and l had some intense 3 or 4 day adventures and we all know how amazing it is to have that one on one... but wait a minute....

Never in my life have l ever been able to screw my brains out as many times as my body will allow and each one is so different than the last one.......so as long as l can go to Patts l will fall in love every day over and over until the taxi picks me up and drags my ass to the airport.

November will be no different. I will need to chill out see a couple of my favourite ladies and feel like l am home again. Some good bantering and craic with the boys and no doubt some great memories... but its all about the king.... the fuck..ing.

Next May l will spend my big birthday in Patts and l am going down in flames baby.

Just my 10 cents.....

ET

• Upvote 1

Guest trans69

In a couple of days, i am back in Pattaya. And after 5 years and 20 trips, i still make the same mistake. I start butterflying and end-up in the GFE-mode. That's ok; i like it this way. I butterfly with ladyboys and then have a GG or a LB for a week at the end of my holiday. My mistake is that i keep in contact with the Long-time lady when i'm back home. I tell the girl that i like to butterfly,and that i don't want a girlfriend or a relationship;just friends. But they expect it to be same as when i left Pattaya,when i was GFE-mode.But i come back in Butterfly-mode.

This holiday i change(i hope)

• Upvote 1

"Mostly" is a funny choice of words PD...Kinda like "Nearly"...all but...

I know some folks I've secretly nicknamed "Nearly"...All Butt...

I suppose I like those kinda words...

In the old days, way back when, the Kahuna lived by the creed..."Fall in love every night and fall out of love every morning."...And it worked well for the old guy for a long long while...Sometimes I would fall madly in love with the same ladyboy a few nights later, but always fell out of love in the morning...The good old days...

And then...one morning...

Times change and people surely change...That is the beauty of times and people...

There is certainly something positive to be said for both camps here...And surely something to be said in support of Ken's fence...But right now, I haven't the slightest idea what they are...

• Upvote 2

Well Ive gone an found me a great lass in BKK already for my forthcoming trip, non P4P so no 600-800 baht barfines + 3000 L/t fees + 600 baht drinks+ 400 baht food bills which was that happened to me last time I was in BKK

good luck mate have a great trip, see you out there. regards steve

• Upvote 1

Good for you Duke, but can you last for the whole time you will be in pats.

Well we get really well, shes a p/time University Student so shes gonna take me round the Temples and I'll take her on a Dinner Cruise, shes game for attending the Guess 7th anniversary Party which will save me a small fortune as she only drinks juice and stop me barfining anyone...lol

As for Pattaya, its different costs so I'll revert back to normal mode :party0011:

Well Ive gone an found me a great lass in BKK already for my forthcoming trip, shes non P4P so no extortianate 600-800 baht barfines, 3000 L/t fees, 600 baht Lady drinks+ 400 baht food bills which was that happened to me last time I was in BKK

Don't forget to leave her a good tip on the way out.