Ramblings & Replies

Guest JustSumGai

the world just don't make any sense to me anymore. Seems like a stupid concept to me. I will hold onto the free concerts by Starship in Golden Gate and the Beach Boys in Central Park.

The book " the Boy in a dress" has been made into a film for the BBC and being shown around Xmas day i think. About a crossdressing 12 yo schoolboy who has an alter ego called Denise who pretends she is a french exchange student.. This should get a few tongues wagging ..The book was aimed at kids but god knows who the target audience is now

• Upvote 2

Richard Wayne Penniman...........Happy Birthday..........

My BD was a couple days back...I ain't as old as Little Richard...But....I vividly recall 50 or so years back...watching him at a very small venue in Vallejo, California when he was trying to make his comeback after leaving music behind to find God or to suck dicks...equally important activities for him at the time...My friend and I were the only whites in the audience that night, but on that night, we were all brothers........

What a great entertainer.............

• Upvote 1

I had to read your post a couple of times Sam, I was interested that you were 73 years ago and wondered how old you are now, I was also a bit confused as to what your age had to do with the bombing  of Pearl Harbour, I've got it now though  B) and I'm not even 73, my brain maybe though.

I had to read your post a couple of times Sam, I was interested that you were 73 years ago and wondered how old you are now, I was also a bit confused as to what your age had to do with the bombing  of Pearl Harbour, I've got it now though  B) and I'm not even 73, my brain maybe though.

So sorry. Typo. I meant to say "IT was 73 years ago...

However, sometimes I feel like I am 73 years old  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1