Ramblings & Replies

OK, That supposes a terrible level of vile, malicious and malevolent intervention, most likely at government level. Which government (or organisation) do you suspect is responsible, and why? What have they got to gain.

yes i like your "conspiracy-loony tunes variety"....there seems to be more and more conspiracy looney tunes varieties on the market....i don't buy all that ebola was started by the drug companies nonsense.....HOWEVER,.The Cia in the states did infect large groups of african americans deliberately with syphilis/gonorrhea back in the 50's to see how quickly infections spread!   How many lives/marriages did they wreck i wonder?

Personally I think those loony tune conspiracy theorists need locking up........currently theres one in the uk doing the round with a big following,saying that Lee Rigby wasnt actually murdered on the streets of london by muslim nutters,NO,it was actually a film set and the participants were actors!.....makes my blood boil listening/reading shit like that......

The best one here in the states right now.....coming from far-right lunatics like Alex Jones and his ilk......is that Obama is allowing Ebola to come here, in fact he's actively spreading it, so he can declare martial law and take away all our rights and our guns {I don't own any myself} and throw us all in concentration camps while he declares himself dictator and settles back for his third term.

No, really, a lot of people believe this! 

The best one here in the states right now.....coming from far-right lunatics like Alex Jones and his ilk......is that Obama is allowing Ebola to come here, in fact he's actively spreading it, so he can declare martial law and take away all our rights and our guns {I don't own any myself} and throw us all in concentration camps while he declares himself dictator and settles back for his third term.

No, really, a lot of people believe this! 

:happy0065:  :happy0065:  :happy0065:  priceless!

But forgive them as they don't know any better.

Obama is allowing Ebola to come here,

Similar to the stupidity that Bush and Cheney knew about the 9/11 plot and allowed it to happen to further their agenda.  I'm no fan of these two but real life isn't a TV show like 24.

Obama named an Ebola czar and cited the number one criteria being a "man who can get things done".

I agree.

Obama is being attacked on this but some Ebola research doc is not the right choice for this gig.

I think the POTUS should get the team he wants in the executive branch.  Too many checks and balances is not good IMO.

One of the worst executive branch appointees IMO  was John Bolton, who GWB appointed as Ambassador to the UN.  Bolton's position that the USA dictate to other countries rather than negotiate just didn't seem well suited to that particular job.

Similar to the stupidity that Bush and Cheney knew about the 9/11 plot and allowed it to happen to further their agenda.  I'm no fan of these two but real life isn't a TV show like 24.

Obama named an Ebola czar and cited the number one criteria being a "man who can get things done".

I agree.

Obama is being attacked on this but some Ebola research doc is not the right choice for this gig.

I think the POTUS should get the team he wants in the executive branch.  Too many checks and balances is not good IMO.

One of the worst executive branch appointees IMO  was John Bolton, who GWB appointed as Ambassador to the UN.  Bolton's position that the USA dictate to other countries rather than negotiate just didn't seem well suited to that particular job.

would anybody let a retard like Bush in on a secret like that? .....i do believe the Israelis knew about it tho...

• Upvote 1

Conspiracy theories [and theorists] are hilarious;  either left-wing extremists like Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnell or right-wing freaks like Alex Jones and, well, anyone who watches FOX news.  Neither side are taken seriously.

I have only recently become aware of the conspiracy cult concept of chemtrails... on another forum they were casually mentioning it as if it was common knowledge, along with a litany of other plots currently manipulating our lives here in The Matrix. Chemtrails are the vapor trails that jets leave behind but they are apparently laced with chemicals that our Ovelords Who Control Everything Secretly use to control the "sheeple" (us).

There is some discussion about the point of the chemtrails effects on us: population control, weather manipulation, mass delusion/tranquilizing, etc...   But there they are for all to see, just look up & you are bound to see chemtrails lining the sky above, try to suggest it has to due with vapor condensation, temperature difference... well that's proof you've been psychologically neutered by them.

This is connected to religious faith in that it explains the unexplainable to people willing to suspend disbelief.

I haven't watched this, but you'll get the idea in the intro...

TexasMac: I heard an interview with the brother and what you say is NOT a conspiracy. You can GUARANTEE if he was a rich white person with insurance his care would have been completely different from the get go. USA, "best" health care system in the world, IF you can afford it, other wise F.O

I like how some law enforcement official in Texas, the day before that poor guy died from ebola,  announced that he would be arrested when he was released from the hospital for spreading the disease. Fu@&king Texas... it ain't the heat, it's the stupidity down there!

• Upvote 1

I have another one for you guys; Ebola has killed what, TWO people in America?

And yet the far right nutters are all over it, saying Obama is complicit and is working with the New World Order to kill Americans, etc.... meanwhile, guns kill thirty THOUSAND people per year and if anyone even mentions ''gun control'' to any of those right-wing losers they will be right up in your face saying [again] it's all a just left-wing plot to take away our freedoms.  Sigh. It's really hard living in this country sometimes.

post-107-0-35866100-1413750287_thumb.jpg

Hefe:

Those "chemtrails" (contrails) ARE spewing chemicals but they are just the normal "chemicals" from combustion. That's the grain of truth bit that starts the conspiracy. They DO affect the weather, as they form only at -50c and last for a long time... grain of truth of the conspiracy. Immediately after 911 shutdown of jets the skys where a lot clearer. There's Lots of scientific material on this, but from those two grains of fact/truth goes all the looney tunes conspiracy side of the story :-)

• Upvote 1

It's not just Texas

maine-teacher-put-on-leave-due-to-ebola-fears-because-she-visited-dallas/

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/10/18/3581611/maine-teacher-put-on-leave-due-to-ebola-fears-because-she-visited-dallas/

An elementary school teacher in Maine has been placed on leave for 21 days, the incubation period of Ebola, after she visited Dallas to attend an educational conference. The teacher did not come into contact with anybody who had tested positive for the virus, but did stay at a hotel “exactly 9.5 miles away from Texas Health Presbyterian,” where Ebola patients have been treated. ... more info at the link

BTW theres lots more pointing out of this crazy over at Think Progress

http://thinkprogress.org

on-fox-news-health-expert-ridicules-congressman-for-politicizing-ebola/

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/10/19/3581633/on-fox-news-health-expert-ridicules-congressman-for-politicizing-ebola/

George Will Spreads Misinformation About Ebola on Fox News

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/10/19/3581675/george-will-ebola/

by Sam P.K. Collins Posted on October 19, 2014

The conservative columnist came head to head with his fellow panelists -- and even host Chris Wallace -- in his attempt to spew misinformation about Ebola.

would anybody let a retard like Bush in on a secret like that? .....i do believe the Israelis knew about it tho...

Naaaa, because if we found out they knew about 9/11 and didn't warn us we would cut off all aid and they would all cease to exist as a country.  They are only still there because they have somehow become our 51st state.

What about the israelis arrested after being seen awaiting ,and  celebrating the planes hitting the twin towers ? Turns out they were working for a furniture removal firm , a front company for mossad...  it looks like prior knowledge to me......cut aid to Israel? youre not serious...which American president would ever dream of doing such a thing.?.... now thats  a conspiracy theory that is true...AIPAC has bought and paid for your congressmen....

Guest JustSumGai

Whenever I see these IDIOTS and their conspiracy crap I think what a failure the idea of Democracy is. I mean can you really think you'll get good, efficient, just government with such morons voting it in? Then there's the larger don't give a fuck, hand me my beer the game is coming on group.  And the I seen it on the internet/TV, it MUST be true bunch. I've always wished they only let scholars run for office. Might help a LITTLE.

Neil Degrasse Tyson has said that before; all of our elected officials are pretty much lawyers and/or businessmen. Where are the engineers, the scientists, the doctors?  Hell, where are the laymen?  I'd have no problem with a factory worker or a waitress getting in there, at least they can relate to normal people;  usually these rich sons and daughters of previous bureaucrats have no real-life experience!