Cindy leaving for Germany

etgohm

I dont know who is in town or out and about but XRay and l had an awesome time last night with Nok and Cindy at La Bamba and learned that Cindy is leaving on the 15th for Germany.

post-122-0-04844500-1336712081_thumb.jpg

I am sure there will be a few hangovers after Baby Boom on Saturday, but l am always looking for an excuse for a gathering for "Lola's Last Stand" *** and perhaps if any of you are around stop by La Bamba on Sunday night (13th) to wish her the the best. Plus it will be good to catch up.

Cheers

ET :drinks:

***All changes were made under severe pressure and l hereby declear that pay back is a bitch!

• Upvote 3

l am always looking for an excuse for a gathering of the clan

Etgohm, you probably didn't realize that Gathering of the Clan™ or the initials GOTC™ are the registered trademark of Siam Sam, AB, Rocky and m'self. Our Trademark is enforced by our solicitor Farangbah, and he does aggressively pursue all infringements of our brand with vigor. If you do not cease and desist we will have no choice but to launch an aggressive attack from our resident Ankle Biter (Siam Sam) who will probably lick you until you whimper.

That's sad to see Cindy leaving but I know she's been working towards this trip for a long time. I believe she at one time even said she wanted to work in the airport in Germany. Not certain what position she thought would be appropriate, I'm thinking either missionary or doggy.

Not certain what position she thought would be appropriate, I'm thinking either missionary or doggy.

Oddly enough those were the two positions I was adopting last night lol.

Lovely lady and I sincerely hope she gets everything she needs from this trip. I'll be there on the 13th to wish her well.

Sorry this took so long but l needed to get a ruling from my legal team and according to "The Belfast Boys" its a simple case of last man standing wins. They said you dont have a leg to stand on! It could take a while to sort out though, so in the interest of fair mongering l have decided to make a name change to "Lola's Last Stand". (who gets to be her farewell biy toy). XRay said he was going to hand around La Bamba all day Tuesday!!

Not that l am afraid of the legal implications, its the sight of Siam Sam licking his lips that sealed the deal. :sign0181:

Wise decision Mr. ET.

DT had given me the order to gather my combat gear and board a non-stop to LOS to whip your sorry Canadian ass. :aggressive: I have now aborted the mission. We trust you will behave hence forth and not use the GOTC trademark without seeking prior permission.

Have a great time Sunday night at "Lola's Last Stand"! :happy0065:

Thanks for the update ET. Hope our Sindy enjoys her trip to Germany, and gets exactly what she wants from it. One of the best around is Sinders, and she will be a big loss for LaBamba for those 3 months.

BTW, I sought further advice form our now growing team of legal advisors, regarding DT's trademark issue, and "Kneebreaker Nigel" and "Skullcracker Sid" assure me there is no violation. A reassurance squad is on route to DT's residence as we speak to clarify the matter.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday buddy, and give Sindy one for me.

Shit I thought GOTC was for GAY OUTING THIS CHRISTMAS.

Cindy is a nice girl and sexy as fuck in my opinion, never been there though, I tried to talk to her a while ago and she fucked me off, something to do with not wanting the wife to kill her 555.

Wish her all the best and hope it works out for her.

• Upvote 1

All of this horseshit GOTC banter is testing my patience. I am surprised and disappointed in you DT!! May have to don the combat gear again and catch a non-stop to bum-fuck Tacoma USA. Oh, right, there are no non-stops. Have to connect through bum-fuck Seattle. :roadrage:

She was sure pretty once upon a time...

Beats the hell outta me why they do this but...

Funny, to me she's one of the few that looks better with age (and surgeries? can't tell for sure) in LOS. I saw her in her early incarnation and wasn't terribly interested but then 2 years ago - Va Va Voom!

Grouchy Old Tosser Canadian?

Ok so l am sitting on soi Baukau having a coffee with X-RAY and nursing a hangover. We have decided that the only way to settle the GOTC issue is to have a cock off... In order to patent the name you have to prove you are the man you claim and not some sniffling little cocksucker. You have to walk the walk and take it like a man. Call it the LOLA syndrome. Nancy is back on Tuesday so do the deed and live to tell the tale and the patent is yours.

That's why l use cioba and his legal team. He walked the walk and came out of it a better man.

I rest my case

Funny, to me she's one of the few that looks better with age (and surgeries? can't tell for sure) in LOS. I saw her in her early incarnation and wasn't terribly interested but then 2 years ago - Va Va Voom!

Grouchy Old Tosser Canadian?

Have to agree DT, the pics of when she was younger dont do that much for me, now she has matured I find her gorgeous and so much more appealing, just goes to show that we all have different tastes, but yours and mine are better than anyone elses 555.

Ok so l am sitting on soi Baukau having a coffee with X-RAY and nursing a hangover. We have decided that the only way to settle the GOTC issue is to have a cock off... In order to patent the name you have to prove you are the man you claim and not some sniffling little cocksucker. You have to walk the walk and take it like a man. Call it the LOLA syndrome. Nancy is back on Tuesday so do the deed and live to tell the tale and the patent is yours.

That's why l use cioba and his legal team. He walked the walk and came out of it a better man.

I rest my case

Are you sure he managed to walk out? :huh: