Jokes Thread

duke007

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That oil spill off of Rayong reminded me.. that its funny that no amount of recycling or not using plastic straws or any of that green doing stuff can realistically undo the damage big corporates do....

That shit seeps down into the land and gets into plants which gets into animals and when we eat the animals.. it gets into us causing cancer. And this is just 2 mins of video.

Also my missus was telling me Thai cancer rates are way higher than in western countries (a few friends of her have passed recently barely 30 and of cancer) and we tried to think why?

I have a feeling its because they buy hot street food which the vendors put in those little plastic bags. Much safer eating at the spot in a porcelain soup bowl than taking it home in that little plastic bag.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 11:58 PM, duke007 said:

IMG_20220302_125354.jpg

Fuck! I had a secretary like that once. She'd lean over my desk and they were almost busting the buttons on her lacy blouse and talk business with her husky voice and green eyes. One client told me that whenever she spoke to him on the phone he'd have to stand up. I knew just how he felt.

:flirt2:

P.S. yes, I did fuck her not long after she left our employ and for some months thereafter. What else could I do?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, bubba said:

Fuck! I had a secretary like that once. She'd lean over my desk and they were almost busting the buttons on her lacy blouse and talk business with her husky voice and green eyes. One client told me that whenever she spoke to him on the phone he'd have to stand up. I knew just how he felt.

:flirt2:

P.S. yes, I did fuck her not long after she left our employ and for some months thereafter. What else could I do?

A Spanish. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...