Jokes Thread

duke007

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man of deep faith wass informed of the arrival of the Covid19 epidemic. His reaction consisted in saying :
"In God I trust and I know that God will save me".
He then heard a campaign to apply the protective measures but he decided not to apply them and declared :
When finally masks were made available to the population, he refused to wear a mask because as he used to say
When the vaccination campaign was announced, the man of deep faith decided not to get vaccinated. To justify his choice, he replied:

Eventually the man of deep faith caught the virus and covid disease. He was sent to the hospital where he died after suffering like hell.
He arrived at the gate of heaven where he was welcomed by God himself who told him: "in me you always trust, welcome to heaven". But this good man of deep faith protested against God: "in you I always trust, but you let me die !"
"What do you mean ?" Answer God. "I ordered you to apply the protective measures, I made you provide masks made in Asia and I made available to your good self  vaccines made in the USA, what else could I do for you ? "

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Oh dear.  At least Hermann didn't shout 'camelfuckers'.:biggrin:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jul/29/german-cycling-director-sent-home-over-racial-slur-during-tokyo-time-trial

German cycling director sent home over racial slur during Tokyo time trial

The German Cycling Federation’s sporting director has been sent home from the Tokyo Olympics after a microphone caught him shouting a racial slur during Wednesday’s men’s time trial.

Patrick Moster was heard telling his rider Nikias Arndt: “Get the camel drivers! Get the camel drivers! Come on!” as he tried to catch rivals from Algeria and Eritrea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1