Cindy's Secrets - Soi Buakhao, Pattaya

Dan Miller

Many of you know Cindy's Secrets bar from Soi 11 in Bangkok. As mentioned earlier, Cindy's Secrets is planning to open a 2nd venue, located in Pattaya.

First construction activities are planned for this week. The bar will be located just off Soi Buakhao, in the alley next to the "Rock Factory" (yellow circle in the attached map).

Planned opening not fixed, but the aim is sometime November 2023. 

1696867455513.jpg

• Like 4

Cindy's BKK is awesome.

Had a great experience there and also said hi to a bloke just as he was leaving..... that bloke turned out to be Dan the Man!

I took two ladies out.... that totally rocked my world. One of them.... a voluptuous blonde who I was fucking missionary and she started whispering in my ear how she lost her virginity to her uncle......and a year later she also started to get banged by her dad .....while she was in high-school transitioning into a sex lady......neither knew about each other.

I guess I was bringing that warm Daddy feeling back to this girl cuz she was going wild.....and totally driving me wild too!!

Her friend..... a super cute thin brunette that is 100% passable was tending to my balls and ass while I rammed the blonde. She had a bob haircut and she was so cute it's the type of girl I would girlfriend in my 20s.

Top Shelf Service and Talent at Cindy's BKK.

Cindy's Pattaya will no doubt be quality too!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

The bar will be located just off Soi Buakhao, in the alley next to the "Rock Factory" (yellow circle in the attached map).

That would be either the location of the original Baby Boom or immediately adjacent.   Hope the finishing touches include mopping up long encrusted semen!    :shok:

• Haha 1

Live from BKK Cindy Bar this exact moment.  Just barfined the most beautiful sissy in BKK. She went up to get her things. I'm in love.  TR another day.  Good night gentlemen

zDSC05853.JPG.337cd9ee33def388afbef45e8677fd2a.JPG.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Rom said:

Live from Cindy Bar this exact moment.  Just barfined the most beautiful sissy in BKK. She went up to get her things. I'm in love.  TR another day.  Good night gentlemen .

Hey Rom..... take two!

and when you find out.....let us know what Cindy's "Secret" is.

I can only agree with fellas above. Cindy certainly made her place well known in the mongering scene. Not bad, considering she started at this location on Soi 11 in BKK only sometime Apr/May last year!

Had the pleasure of getting to know a lot of the girls a little better. Those who read my TR(s) will have all details. 

And feel free to let me know when other info is needed :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rom said:

Live from Cindy Bar this exact moment.  Just barfined the most beautiful sissy in BKK. She went up to get her things. I'm in love.  TR another day.  Good night gentlemen .

Good luck mate ... anxious to hear who's victimized tonight :crazy:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Woodie said:

So Baby Boom was located somewhere else before Soi 15?

Yes, in the location in the map above for about 5 years I reckon before moving to Soi Boomerang off Soi 15.

I accidentally popped in on the night Josh took over.  A mate and I went to Witherspoons to watch a football game but the game was delayed so I suggested that we go to a small GG gogo that I ad went to a few times.  Walked in, and all the girls looked like ladyboys. Went over to Josh and he told me it was the first night.  Prior to Baby Boom on that unnamed little soi, Josh operated a gogo near the Tuesday Friday Market called Paradise AGoGO.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Woodie said:

Could never understand the supposed attraction that the girls had with him. To me he had about as much attraction as a day old sandwich. Maybe it was a large wallet?. 

Or am I just jealous?:rolleye0012:

it's called Being a Fun Guy!

Colywob is hilarious!

plus he pays handsomely to have three lady dicks rubbed off onto his face.....

Legend.

On 10/9/2023 at 6:05 PM, Dan Miller said:

Many of you know Cindy's Secrets bar from Soi 11 in Bangkok. As mentioned earlier, Cindy's Secrets is planning to open a 2nd venue, located in Pattaya.

First construction activities are planned for this week. The bar will be located just off Soi Buakhao, in the alley next to the "Rock Factory" (yellow circle in the attached map).

Planned opening not fixed, but the aim is sometime November 2023. 

1696867455513.jpg

Can't you post a link instead ? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Soju said:

If memory serves, didn't that location (on the map) flood quite frequently? Yes, I know that floods and Pattaya are like peas and carrots, but it was particularly bad there.

Totally true @Soju. Issue is also identified so they will be  building a small wall out the front and raising the floors inside.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Totally true @Soju. Issue is also identified so they will be  building a small wall out the front and raising the floors inside.

If they did not build the wall, that would allow the floods to wash the aforementioned encrusted semen outside. Maybe?.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

A link to a not yet existing place? :biggrin:

Be patient PG ... I do my best!

Here are links that I expected :

Link to the location unnamed local next to Club Sinzu

Last picture in Google maps dated  October 2020

15 hours ago, Zeppie said:

PG....has the patience of a saint.......Saint PG!!!!:roadrage:

Of course I am.  angel0010.gif.0ade18de18771981663b1e85407dd49a.gif

• Haha 2