Cindy's Secrets

Pdoggg

On 7/12/2023 at 1:57 AM, Dan Miller said:

And Maria, gorgeous as always :rolleye0012:

Maria (1).jpg

Maria (2).jpg

Maria (3).jpg

she is so lovely.

and I know every lad has his own taste.... but don't you think she would look more beautiful with natural breasts?

she did these pretty good.... not too big so they fit her body. But they still jump out at me as being fake. They are too high and too hard and round.

I would find significantly more appealing to have her natural tits....either flat or tiny hormone breasts. Over the past 10 years I've gotten really turned on by GGs and LBs that are more flat chested. I was in Europe last week and so many women with flat chests walk around with no bra and their nipples busting they their shirts....its super hot!

Also, Maria natural breasted would look 100% GG to me. Now there is a signal that she might not be. 

I know this is just my own personal taste but wonder what other BMs thought?

• Like 1

Just now, Aitch said:

I concur. They look like Canadian five-pin bowling balls. Even small breasts should show the effects of gravity and be naturally positioned rather than appearing Krazy-glued too near the shoulders and armpits.

they look like Canadian five-pin bowling balls glued on a plaque.

Saskatchewan Bowler of the Year Award.

3 hours ago, The-Sith said:

she is so lovely.

and I know every lad has his own taste.... but don't you think she would look more beautiful with natural breasts?

she did these pretty good.... not too big so they fit her body. But they still jump out at me as being fake. They are too high and too hard and round.

I would find significantly more appealing to have her natural tits....either flat or tiny hormone breasts. Over the past 10 years I've gotten really turned on by GGs and LBs that are more flat chested. I was in Europe last week and so many women with flat chests walk around with no bra and their nipples busting they their shirts....its super hot!

Also, Maria natural breasted would look 100% GG to me. Now there is a signal that she might not be. 

It's a rule of thumb: in a few years they all change from fresh, natural beauties to monsters full of Silicone.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hard1 said:

It's a rule of thumb: in a few years they all change from fresh, natural beauties to monsters full of Silicone.

totally true.

that's true for the LBs and the GGs.

the silicon on ladies in the US is crazy now. cheeks and lips at 24. Looks gross.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2023 at 5:15 AM, The-Sith said:

she is so lovely.

Personally I don't mind some bolt-ons on a lb. But I have to agree with Sith that Maria was already fabulous with her natural small hormonal boobies.

Here some pics for old time sake :Drooling:

Maria (1).JPG

Maria (2).JPG

Maria (3).JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Personally I don't mind some bolt-ons on a lb. But I have to agree with Sith that Maria was already fabulous with her natural small hormonal boobies.

Here some pics for old time sake :Drooling:

Same for me. I don't really like flat chested femboys, nor do I like siliconed breast. But I'm fond of natural hormonal breasts. I also wish i had met a ladyboy having opted for teardrop boobs. (THB 75,000 instead of 55,000 before covid). 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Odd pricing with Johnny Black only 10 baht more than Sangsom.

Dan, Do you happen to know the beer prices and ladydrink prices?

Yow @Pdoggg, sure I know ! Below prices end off last year, compared to last month:

December '22              June '23

Beer                 140 THB                        150 THB

Rum/vodka      180 THB                        180 THB

Ladydrink        170 THB                         170 THB

Barfine             500 THB                        600 THB

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

December '22              June '23

Beer                 140 THB                        150 THB

Rum/vodka      180 THB                        180 THB

Ladydrink        170 THB                         170 THB

Barfine             500 THB                        600 THB

Ladydrinks and Farang drinks are about the same price.

I remember at the old location of Why Not farang beers were just 100 baht.