Cindy's Secrets

Pdoggg

On 8/10/2023 at 11:42 AM, Dan Miller said:

dada(5).jpg.952c671e556cbc9311943ec8a758fc4d.jpg.6a0ff4e215469397d97ece003fa3be5b.jpgDada immediately showed her goods at Franks. Not bad at all 

Courtesy to Franks tgirl world 

During TJ's Lily's reign circa 2019, Dada was perhaps TJ's best kept secret fuck at least while she was fresh off the farm (Cambodja?) and silicone free...

I had the pleasure a few times, as I had been with her prior to falling into Lily's orbit after which it became complicated to be with other TJ's sissies.   If you use the search function you will see many pics of Dada here at LBR courtesy of Bumblebee.  I post one of his below along with one of mine...

Wonder where she has been prior to starting at Cindy's?

dada.jpeg.f4cfde62278c325748d1f91d87f3871d.jpeg

DSC08755-Copy.JPG.069637a8adcbd12012951ef6898b2fce.JPG

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Rom said:

During TJ's Lily's reign circa 2019, Dada was perhaps TJ's best kept secret fuck at least while she was fresh off the farm (Cambodja?) and silicone free...

I had the pleasure a few times, as I had been with her prior to falling into Lily's orbit after which it became complicated to be with other TJ's sissies.   If you use the search function you will see many pics of Dada here at LBR courtesy of Bumblebee.  I post one of his below along with one of mine...

Wonder where she has been prior to starting at Cindy's?

dada.jpeg.f4cfde62278c325748d1f91d87f3871d.jpeg

Nice addition Rom. I had no clue she worked at Patts in the past, nor whatever her business was before starting at Cindy's. When I'll get the chance I'll ask her at the end of next week :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Nice addition Rom. I had no clue she worked at Patts in the past, nor whatever her business was before starting at Cindy's. When I'll get the chance I'll ask her at the end of next week :biggrin:

She worked as a strategy consultant at P&G Consulting Group. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oops ! Excuse me for my trolling. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Miss Alice did a new shoot at Franks Tgirl World. This girl is soo sexy :rolleye0012:

I have never fucked Alice, but last year I played with the goodies at the bar...

And all I can say is that to showcase Alice without showing her big juicy cock is like touring the Louvre without seeing the Mona Lisa...

I hope it's OK to post these pics Dan.  If you'd rather I not let me know...

Btw, she must be almost as tall as you ,,, 1m 87+ ?

20_237.jpg.68ede7d823bdc9adf07c79b36265b967.jpg

29_365.jpg.2041f9f4fc9e91030d2e849ece22d123.jpg

21_385.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rom said:

I have never fucked Alice, but last year I played with the goodies at the bar...

And all I can say is that to showcase Alice without showing her big juicy cock is like touring the Louvre without seeing the Mona Lisa...

I hope it's OK to post these pics Dan.  If you'd rather I not let me know...

Btw, she must be almost as tall as you ,,, 1m 87+ ?

20_237.jpg.68ede7d823bdc9adf07c79b36265b967.jpg

29_365.jpg.2041f9f4fc9e91030d2e849ece22d123.jpg

21_385.jpg

Alice indeed is quite tall @Rom, with heels for sure she's around 1.80+. Totally fine with me posting other pics, but these pics are not the Mona Lisa (a.k.a. Alice) working in Cindy's Secrets! Don't recall ever seen this lassy. Below some photo's of Cindy's Alice, which would look good in your personal Louvre B)

Credits to Franks Tgirl World and AsianTgirl

Alice (1).JPG

Alice (2).jpg

Alice (3).jpg

Alice (4).JPG

Alice (5).jpg

Alice (6).jpg

Alice (7).jpg

Alice (8).jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I thought your Alice with makeup was the same as mine without, but upon closer inspection of the freckles they both have to the right of the belly buttons they are definitely NOT the same.  My Alice also has a bigger cock than yours and if you had originally posted a cock picture I would not have Pavlov-reacted with wishful thinking into posting bigger cock Alice.  I met her in Pattaya and she was definitely taller than me and close to 1m 90.  You 2 would make a beautiful tall couple.

This means the pics I posted are not of a Cindy's sissy so perhaps my post should be hoovered from this Cindy's thread.  But on the other hand, it was my post that triggered your 2nd one with much better pics than you had posted at first.  So your call on whether to ask mod1 to hoover since you are the MC around here.

I just want to add:   Who the fuck is Alice ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Throbbin Wang said:

E947A112-BCE1-4364-BA76-D87A3D79BCCC.jpegHi all,

Maybe it’s just me but I can’t help thinking Nanny is a better looking version of ex NZ PM Jacinda Ardern… ;-)

Hi Throbbin Wang.  Welcome to LBR.   Unexpected and impressive first post.  Thanks.  I am Rom and I am (was?) the most likely BM around here to make whacky posts like that... You leave me no choice but to take it one step further:

Enjoy LBR.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...