Cindy's Secrets

Pdoggg

4 hours ago, Hard1 said:

No doubt: the 2-nd one from the left.

By the way, with these new arrivals Cindy has almost overtaken my beloved CIB!

FB_IMG_1686731531705.jpg.b4dac22e03f0c4d095ba564ac3e6d038.jpg

Better start doubting again @Hard1. Kaka hasn't seen the inside of my loom yet :rolleye0012:

But do agree, this Cambodian invasion ain't bad at all fie Cindy's.  Lovely girls :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Great pics indeed. 

I don't know the gurls at Cindy's secret but I simply thought of the first one from the left. Perhaps DM tried to add a trap to his question, in which case I naively fell for it, but it's the answer that seems most plausible to me.

No traps here ... you are totally correct PG. It's indeed Maria :party0049:

From left to right: Maria, Kaka, Fah, Nena and Dede. Except Fah, think they're all from Cambodian origin. Battambang region.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

No traps here ... you are totally correct PG. It's indeed Maria :party0049:

From left to right: Maria, Kaka, Fah, Nena and Dede. Except Fah, think they're all from Cambodian origin. Battambang region.

I must admit my mistake :biggrin: I'm going to take soon Maria and Nena to my hotel room. Do they have a valid ID to show to the Reception Desk, being Cambodian?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hard1 said:

I must admit my mistake :biggrin: I'm going to take soon Maria and Nena to my hotel room. Do they have a valid ID to show to the Reception Desk, being Cambodian?

Not sure about Nena, but Maria told me she got new passport very recently, which makes her plan a trip home to Cambodia sometime in the next months.

Probably will be at Cindy's tonight, so can ask Nena if you want ...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

One more great looking femboy. How did you findher ? Facebook or did you see her in the bar ? 

She indeed looks awesome. The pics are credits to Cindy's Secrets. I have been with DeeDee last week. Very sweet girl, quite limited on English though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

It's hard to shoot a photo in the room, either with a camera or with a smartphone. We are no photo experts. The above pic looks great for a non professional's. 

Thx PG ... it isn't easy indeed. Room is kinda small and lighting is awful ofcourse. But overall, I'm satisfied with the results. Will soon in my TR post some more photos of this specifix naughty corner in my loom :biggrin:

• Like 2