Cindy's Secrets

Pdoggg

3 hours ago, outsider said:

Is this the same Nanny that just had the party, because they look different?

No, this is another Nanny haha. She works at Cindy's almost a year now. The one celebrating her Bday yesterday, joined CS about half a year ago. Me and my friends refer to her as tall Nanny, because she's much taller than the first Nanny :db: 

Ladyboy names can be really hard to keep up with. Not only do they change over time, but appears there is a strong, for me unexplainable, desire to use a small selection of names, so every bar has their own Nanny or Natty :rolleye0012:

But in the end, this problem can also solve itself. Recently Pookie started at CIB, but luckily she did this only after Pucky (from CS quit (moved to Germany) and Pocky from Why Not continues her career in Dubai for now  :blink:

In the photo's:

Red dress, blue bikini and black bikini --> Nanny

Orange bikini, cow bikini and white dress (together with Alice) --> Tall Nanny

Nanny (1).JPG

Nanny (2).jpg

Nanny (3).JPG

Tall Nanny (4).jpg

Tall Nanny (2).jpg

Tall Nanny (3).jpg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Hard1 said:

Very soon I'll be at Cindy's, to enjoy some of the new cambodian beauties. Is it common to have/give a BJ in the bar, as at CIB? 

Hi Mr. @Hard1, although your name would suggest you're always ready for a nice bj, I wouldn't get my hopes up. Never saw something like that at Cindy's. The girls do play, some kissing, groping and tits flashing out is all considered 'normal'. But for more action, the girls probably prefer the rooms upstairs or another place outside.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2023 at 10:31 AM, Dan Miller said:

And some of lovely Nena ... real eye-candy 

She's very naughty in the loom, I might add :yahoo:

Nena (1).jpg

Nena (2).jpg

Nena (3).jpg

Nena (5).jpg

For sure soon I'll be running a test drive on her...Hopefully in the meanwhile she has been a bit widened :behind: :rofl: