The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

First of the bad news, well depends on your point of view, but I am not going to do a TR for this period in Patts. I am still trying to finish my last one, almost 3 months after leaving, it is too much of a time consuming effort to cover a month. Also I am taking it easy, yeah even easier than before, so I won't be spending as much time in the bars thus not many daily photos.

This will be a news feed of what I see and hear around town, and hopefully some of our on the ground reporters can fill us in on some of the subjects mentioned.

So without further ado, lets kick of the first edition of the Pattaya Times.

Sally's bar: According to our man over Jomtien way FanOfTS, the place is closed until the 17 of this month.

LB Massage: Reporter Gerry has come in with some news about 2 LB massage salons on 13/1. Deepthroat is apparently investigating, so expect some updates soon from either him or Gerry.

Horse Cock:Gerry has a few scoops for us, this one is a well hung, according to him bigger than Nancy, freelancer who works on Beach Road at the end of 13/1. I forget her name, but saw her last night, quite stunning and you would not even think she is packing.

Black Trannys: Another nugget from Gerry. Apparently the black chicks who sit at the open bar more or less opposite Linda's are not what they seem. Gerry reports that at least 3 of them are ours, interesting to say the least. And they are asking local prices.

Soi Buakhao: A new bar complex, Action Street has recently opened on the south end of the Soi. Foggy reports 2 LBs working in the Titanic bar, I saw one and she was quite a looker, Spanish kinda face and flat chest.

That's it for the moment folks, will update as new information comes into the office, stay tuned.

post-106-008362900 1328767450.jpg

post-106-023126800 1328767454.jpg

post-106-090596400 1328767457.jpg

• Upvote 1

Cub Reporter Snick Olson,

Soi Honey, that's Soi 11 between 2nd road and Bucow has some LB massage girls. Just walk down the soi late afternoon and keep your eyes open.

Soi 13/2 also has some LB working (towards 2nd road, north side roughly 5 bars in)

Aussie Bar on Soi 7, same complex Anaconda is in, has some Freelancers notably Bow and Susie Salami.

• Upvote 1

Freelance AP stringer Deepthroat here, I hope I can man-up for this assignment from the City Desk but had unfortunate run-in with Lao cutie named Som last night who insisted on multiple samples concluding with a 3rd withdrawal at noon today.

I'm no young pup so I'm not certain I can actually complete today's assignment at the new 13/1 LB massage joints, but I'm going to give it my best.

If I can get the scoop you'll read it first at LBR.

Aussie Bar on Soi 7, same complex Anaconda is in, has some Freelancers notably Bow...

Ah-ha, so she wasn't just visiting when I was unsuspectingly chowing on some good Anaconda food and caught a heel on my backside...

A long skewer of meat in my mouth and Bow's long leg up my derriere, the stuff of dreams...

Good intel, Scoop Snick...

Yes, I saw Bow there earlier this week as well.

My mission completed I thought I should file this report on 13/1 massage shops:

DATELINE: Pattaya

At 16:00 hours I did reconnaissance on 2 massage establishments near Stringfellows on opposite sides of the Soi. Both feature a selection of GG or LB staff. During my visit I observed 4 LB staff amongst the GG's.

My choice was Fon, a stunning sweety with nice tits and abs of steel. This girl is gorgeous, fun, and zero body fat like an Olympic athlete.

She performed a great oil massage for the normal 350 baht but threw a ton of gret anal, testical and prostate action. Once I started massaging parts of her anatomy she decided to take me to her room where we spent another 60 minutes in a no-holds-barred Grecko Roman death match. Vibrators were in multiple orifices at one point.

Girl is off the hook sweet and a gorgeous girl to boot. Treat her well.

Photos to follow.

• Upvote 2

Sally's bar: According to our man over Jomtien way FanOfTS, the place is closed until the 17 of this month.

!Confirmed

However Som, Nuch, Jen (Jane), and Dao were sitting at a table right outside the shuttered Sally's. If one were to but a bottles of Sang Som and Cokes at the 7/11, I would imagine the group would be amenable to a party.

So if in Jomtien, take a walk up Soi 5 and check out who's hanging out.

!Confirmed

However Som, Nuch, Jen (Jane), and Dow were sitting at a table right outside the shuttered Sally's. If one were to but a bottles of Sang Som and Cokes at the 7/11, I would imagine the group would be amenable to a party.

So if in Jomtien, take a walk up Soi 5 and check out who's hanging out.

Here is a shot of some of the girls, could be a pleasant way to pass and hour or so. They were vocal is wanting us to tell you all that they are there most of the evening, every day.

post-106-024388100 1328809641.jpg

• Upvote 1

Parties: It's going to be a busy time soon. The parties are covered in the events guide, but just to put them neatly in context, here is what is coming up.

Saturday 11 Baby Boom

Sunday 12 Famous, Playboy bunnies

Monday 13 Morlam Issan show, 3 rd Road

Tuesday 14 Famous Valentines night

DATELINE: Pattaya

At 16:00 hours I did reconnaissance on 2 massage establishments near Stringfellows on opposite sides of the Soi. Both feature a selection of GG or LB staff. During my visit I observed 4 LB staff amongst the GG's.

My choice was Fon, a stunning sweety with nice tits and abs of steel. This girl is gorgeous, fun, and zero body fat like an Olympic athlete.

She performed a great oil massage for the normal 350 baht but threw a ton of great anal, testical and prostate action.

Sounds like a wonderful time! :clapping:

LB Massage: Reporter Gerry has come in with some news about 2 LB massage salons on 13/1. Deepthroat is apparently investigating, so expect some updates soon from either him or Gerry.

Soi Buakhao: A new bar complex, Action Street has recently opened on the south end of the Soi. Foggy reports 2 LBs working in the Titanic bar, I saw one and she was quite a looker, Spanish kinda face and flat chest.

CONFIRMED!

Ratree Massage, Soi 13/1 near 2nd Road end and another parlor directly across street both feature excellent LB massage options. Fon (most beautiful) told me to return tonight for photo, so I will dutifully trudge down there later to get the image for the Pattaya Times.

There are at least 3 other Katoy working these two shops. The beautiful girl 2nd from right is confirmed Katoy also.

CONFIRMED!

New beer bar complex in Action Street features a number of beautiful Katoy. These two cuties both work in Number 1 Bar on left hand side 2nd or 3rd bar in as you enter.

There is also a cute girl that owns a bar further down, but she claims to be a postie - more intel needed, please stand by.

post-75-041621000 1328866218.jpg

post-75-065174200 1328866226.jpg

post-75-052633100 1328866235.jpg

post-75-038212700 1328866240.jpg

post-75-024127500 1328866253.jpg

post-75-019747400 1328866269.jpg

post-75-080533400 1328866282.jpg

• Upvote 4

I've heard rumours of a lovely Katoy in a beer bar complex up the road from Pook Swan, so I took it upon myself to check out the scene for the Pattaya Times.

CONFIRMED!

If you go past Pook Swan (with Pook on your right) and continue up road you will come to a Kasikorn ATM and green sign on the corner and the R-CONN beer bar sign. Enter this half-deserted beer bar complex on LEFT. More than 1/2 the bars are empty, but on right about 1/2 way down is the FOTI BEER BAR and it's exotic chanteuse MOD. I hope to go back and barfine Mod sometime this trip and will endeavor to provide further details in my ongoing TR when I get a chance.

post-75-075957100 1328960207.jpg

post-75-055087100 1328960211.jpg

post-75-009121400 1328960224.jpg

post-75-079027900 1328960232.jpg

post-75-073877400 1328960237.jpg

• Upvote 2

So the cats outta the bag... Yes two hot lookers and preformers. ( fully tested, ruff muffed and stuffed ) in Action Street Titanic bar.

This is the farthest bar on the top left of the bars in that area.

They names are Pim amd Jane and both lovely company and flat chested.

Jane is pictured

post-364-098576300 1328881816.jpg

So the cats outta the bag... Yes two hot lookers and preformers. ( fully tested, ruff muffed and stuffed ) in Action Street Titanic bar.

This is the farthest bar on the top left of the bars in that area.

They names are Pim amd Jane and both lovely company and flat chested.

Jane is pictured

Update: Jane is still at Titanic bar, Pim has moved to Number 1 bar, which is on the left as you enter Action St. According to Jane, there are 7 LBs working in the complex.

Jane and Pim.

post-106-005652400 1328900683.jpg

post-106-078782900 1328900687.jpg

Another great thread from mr BB,and great contributions....I can see this thread running a long time-ile try and contribute my self in a week or so...cheers-wtp

Thanks Willie, I am surprised nobody has thought of it before from what I recall. As you say, it should run and run as long as guys on the ground contribute. See you soon. :friends: