The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

Great news BB.......... We're going to have to rename Soi Buakhao... to Soi Katoi pretty soon.

By the way great idea for a thread.

Cheers Paul good to see you active here again. It is almost the perfect thread, as it can just run and run with no end if feed enough info. Hope more guys contribute when they are in town or hear any relevant info. :friends:

And you just left Jomtien beach 1 hour ago, amazing.

My good buddy Archie Bunker told me about the party so better late than never figured maybe some LBR members might enjoy the party.

Of course better for bars to post a notice about their party as far in advance as possible. Free publicity direct to their target market, guys on the ground in Pattaya and guys who may be going to Pattaya in the near future.,

thanks BB, first vid inside Baby Boom :clapping:

When you upload your videos to YouTube you may want to choose the "Unlisted" option to keep them private to the forums and out of the general search engines. Helps keep some of the racier footage of ours in the bars stay out of the censors eyes!

• Upvote 2

thanks BB, first vid inside Baby Boom :clapping:

When you upload your videos to YouTube you may want to choose the "Unlisted" option to keep them private to the forums and out of the general search engines. Helps keep some of the racier footage of ours in the bars stay out of the censors eyes!

Cheers Kendo, good to know. I have set it to Unlisted now, hope it can still be seen here. I can see it anyway, maybe someone else can let me know.

Apple in Baby Boom: According to sources, Apple will officially begin work in Baby Boom on 1 March.

First of all, thanks for the awesome video. Played fine for me.

Second, this is the sort of scoop that you NEVER get except maybe second or third hand on the other boards, and only then you're lucky if you can glean this sort of wheat from the chafe in the trip reports, as you won't normally find it elsewhere. This to me is the power and magic of this new thread. BB, you're a genius I say - A GENIUS! Cannot believe no one's struck on such a simple but effective topic before.

Third, this is sad news for Anaconda, but great news for Baby Boom. Looks like they've now picked up two of the hottest and most talked-about girls from the Anaconda stable. I wish Josh well, but would sure like to see Anaconda continue to thrive as enjoyed every moment I spent there on this last trip. Both clubs are fantastic, and I hope there's room for both to grow and prosper despite the current economic struggles.

:friends:

• Upvote 1

First of all, thanks for the awesome video. Played fine for me.

Second, this is the sort of scoop that you NEVER get except maybe second or third hand on the other boards, and only then you're lucky if you can glean this sort of wheat from the chafe in the trip reports, as you won't normally find it elsewhere. This to me is the power and magic of this new thread. BB, you're a genius I say - A GENIUS! Cannot believe no one's struck on such a simple but effective topic before.

Thank's DT, you have me blushing here. It was a case of being in the right place at the right time. There was only myself and SLBT present, in the corner near the bar, so it was safe to video without fear of FMs faces appearing in the mirrors.

Apple arrived in a short dress, and I remarked to SLBT about how long it would take for it to come off. The girl loves to dance and of course it was off in no time, and she was up gyrating on the pole to an effectively empty premises, dedication for sure lol.

As I mentioned in the reply to Paultain, this thread is the perfect storm, as long as it is fed news, it can run for a very long time indeed.

Stop wasting your time enjoying yourselves in bars etc and find out about my black ladyboys on Walking Street :unsure:

The skinny is as follows. Myself and inspector Hoot chatted to the ladies last week, and they said only GGs work at that bar. With further investigations, including a reinterview with Gerry, it turns out the LBs hang out at the back of the bar, and there is bad feelings between them and the GGs, thus the GGs saying there were no LBs there. Gerry offered to bring one of the LBs along for a chat, but he then disappeared of the radar so nothing became of it.

Gitar's Party in Famous tonight includes some karaoke it seems. All the fun starts in 1 hour. Mr. Farangbah is down for the weekend and wants to be the first one on the mic it would appear.

Can you see anyone else getting a turn on the mic ?

Today's cover story in the Pattaya Times is the last night's birthday bash @ Famous. Please see the Famous thread and the Birthday Bash thread for lots of great pics. :pic:

On tap for tonight is the Morlam and the LBR band of merry men will join the hundreds upon hundreds of ladyboys at this outdoor concert. Going to be a blast! :yahoo:

Malt now at Euroboys. Malt, the best dancer in Sunee returns to Euroboys, the Sunee Gogo where he started his career. He was previously Number 42 at Mic My Boy Bar. Note that most of the other Euroboy dancers may not be your cup of tea.

I was reading through some of the Pattaya Newspapers on the interweb while at work today (unusually quiet day) and came across an article about a Ladyboy being stabbed 3 times "on the buttocks" by a couple of Indian gentlemen. :diablo: :nurse:

Any of our roving resident reporters have any further information on this???

I was reading through some of the Pattaya Newspapers on the interweb while at work today (unusually quiet day) and came across an article about a Ladyboy being stabbed 3 times "on the buttocks" by a couple of Indian gentlemen. :diablo: :nurse:

Any of our roving resident reporters have any further information on this???

I dont know about that ciobha, but I do know I was "stabbed" very often "IN the buttocks" by several ladyboys on my recent trip :give_rose:

• Upvote 1