Bangkok Update - Soi 4 (Nana), Sois 6, 8, 11, 20, 22, 23, 24 ++

Papa Sam

I read on Twitter that.... the beer bar complex on Sukhumvit Soi 7 has been close, so I contacted an italian friend who lives in Nana and confirmed that closure ordinance starting tonight.

The bars facing the street have been transformed into street bars putting some tables on the sidewalks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2022 at 8:08 AM, JustSumGai said:

dang, BAD news, that place was fairly hopping.  Hope it's temporary, place is rather new no? And CINDY has a bar there. That was my planned first stop on the next trip.

Cindy's bar has moved to Soi 11. In the alley opposite of the Mercure hotel.  And for sure worth a visit hehe

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not really a ladyboy content vid but this new rascal landed in the last few days and is getting some pretty good video of Nana, even INSIDE the plaza and a few bars...belt buckle cam.  Those in the know might be able to say how it looks now, but to me it appears Nana is drifting away from ladyboys. Prominent Korean signage here and there too.  Gotta wonder what the barfine is now as one Pattaya youtuber hit 10 big bars on walking street and almost all of them quoted New Year's Eve like barfines of 1500 and said ST was 3000.  There's some big gambling going on for sure.

• Like 1

I'd sure like to have that big leg girl....probably a freelancer I'll never find.  Maybe Cindy knows.  One can always dream.  I love them big thigh girls. Makes me hear Freddie King's Big "Legged Woman" in mah head.  Sturdy table. The boss is still the best.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

interesting, just saw Little Spicy tout on a youtube vid, guy was doing a quick walk down that Soi mentioning Retired Working for you's big party at Hemingway's Lush? top floor anyways.  Soi 11 no? I'll be interested to see her place if it's still goin by November when I come. No telling with things changing so much of late. Thanks for the reports.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/5/2022 at 2:42 PM, outsider said:

Has anyone visited Cindy's recently?
I've been following them on FB and damn! They're lineup looks STRONG. The pics above had some lookers, but they are posting some stunners on FB.
What's the vibe there? Rates? Any info is appreciated.

I've not visited since April, when bar was still in the 'start up' phase, but from some people on the ground I understood the vibe is quite laid back, very relaxed. Rates are comparable to other bars around. And, like you already mentioned, they have signed a bunch of really awesome ladies. Personally, I can't wait to visit Cindy's again. Here a pic (credits to Cindy's FB) of some of them :pic: 

1x.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

For me the Lusty ladt bar in Soi 11 was the best of all the clubs I frequented in my 3 days in Bangkok.

A mention to the DJ who gave a sustained rhythm to the evening, and to the staff, above all the very wild ladyboys of the Ceck Inn bar, who performed dancing on the counter and involved the public.

LustyLady.jpg

• Like 1