Jump to content

Captain Outrageous / Lord Snooty - The Zen Master Monger Photographer


Recommended Posts

315842589_LordSnooty-CaptainOutrageous.jpg.7e07502cb7ec7ef1c7ad097ec22ebd1c.jpgInduction into the Romscars Ladyboy Mongers Hall of Legends is based on its 2 statutory pillars of Excellence and Chivalry on the field of play and online, and this year I have the honor of inducting a fellow monger BKK expat who excels in both:

LBR’s own Lord Snooty is my Hall of Legends gatekeeper’s choice for 2020 induction.  Why……? Because he is none other than THEEE Captain Outrageous creator of his namesake ladyboy site Captain-Outrageous.com where since 2003 the best snapshots ever of ladyboys are showcased. Not just camera snapshots but also written-word snapshots of Thailand’s deeper ladyboy world most mongers never experience.  Plus mongeringwise, the Captain is a ladyboy scoring machine as it goes without saying that he connected with dozens (hundreds?) of his models beyond the photo sessions.oton007.jpg.8991b40ea6066297a496dc2474974ce9.jpg  Oh the Captain’s photos!  Mostly shot with crisp natural light and in the intimacy of BKK high-rise apartments such as where those of us who don’t live in Thailand dream of one day entertaining a never-ending stream of ladyboys same-same as the Captain.

I was so fascinated with the Captain’s photos and ladyboy world insights that circa 2006, like a groupie, I contacted him online and he gracefully agreed to meet me.  I learned that he was an active and reputed expat professional in a field that forced him to keep his passion for ladyboys a bit of a secret shared only with those he trusted.  Accordingly, I chose to cast him in his Hall of Legends portrait as his trademark hooded-superhero featured on the Captain-Outrageous website.

taljes004.jpg.bfc759a8898b04d43d1a7441473c3081.jpgI would add that in addition to the awesome photos of over 600 different ladyboys, the Captain-Outrageous.com website is the most representative historical record of what I like to call the Glory Days of ladyboy mongering (early to mid-2000s) when the scene was beginning to boom but not yet cramped by discount flight nouveau-mongers who followed the online banalization of ladyboy porn.   At the time, most ladyboys in the game could be found at 4 or 5 bars in BKK and Pattaya.  Like other websites, Captain-Outrageous.com showcased all those Glory Days divas (Talisha, Jessica, O, Annie, Jenny, Amy, …) plus hundreds of semi-pro and amateur ladyboy exclusives that, unlike the other websites, only the Captain managed to ferret out of all walks of Thai society.  In 2014 the Captain had to prioritize his time and business endeavors so he suspended the weekly updates of the website which remains online in what is itself a Hall of Ladyboy Legends of said Glory Days.

I could go on and on, but it’s time to Welcome the Captain Outrageous aka Lord Snooty to his much-deserved place in the Romscar Ladyboy Mongers Hall of Legends.

Big cheers Captain from your #1 fan

Rom

beam019.jpg.2475624afe8aac3b7ca88a3a4b85b354.jpg

  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done and well deserved Lord Snooty/ Captain Outrageous.  Your photo sets, along with those of AsianTS and later LB69 captured the imagination of most guys looking into ladyboys in the early to mid noughties.  True pioneers of the early online ladyboy scene that many coming into it today take for granted. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I really am most honoured to have been inducted, Rom, and I thank you most warmly for being so supportive of me. I like to think of myself as a pioneer, at a time very few people were actually taking ladyboy pix. There were only a handful of sites at first. Those early days you mention really were the glory days. In fact, it was still the early days of the internet, and of affordable digital photography. My first digital camera, bought 20 years ago, was a Sony DSC-F505V, then state-of-the-art, delivering a whole 3 megapixels. Despite the feeble sensor, it was able to deliver outstandingly good pictures. Part of this was due to the enormous Carl Zeiss lens, an added advantage being that the lens swivelled, so that you could get interesting angles. Until digital photography came along, it wasn't really possible to take the sort of photos I wanted to take, unless you had an understanding photo process shop. 

As soon as new and better camera models appeared on the market, I upgraded. I also bought studio lights with soft-boxes. This improved the quality of the pix immensely, but it also meant that with the big tripods and the enormous bag of gear, I became rather visible when checking in to a hotel. Especially when I was followed by a gaggle of ladyboys, all eager to have their photo taken. It all became rather difficult. All it needed was one officious manager or one security guard eager to collect brownie points, and the Boys in Brown would have come calling. So I had to reduce down to a few apartments that I could use, which became rather limiting. 

I started off using a lot of natural light because with the Sony I only had an offset flash. But I so liked the effect, and I much preferred the models to come along in their daytime clothing, rather than the night-time finery, that I continued photographing during the afternoons even when I had the studio lights. So that gave a distinctive look to the photo sets. Digital cameras were such a novelty in those days that the models had never seen themselves photographed in that way, and so I became a target whenever I walked into a ladyboy bar, with a crowd of the girls around me all clamouring for their photo to be taken. It sounds good, but in fact it became irksome, because often all I wanted to do was sit with a beer and ogle them dancing. So I started using scouts to bring in models, and this gave me the extra range, getting into the non-bar LB community. 

Mobile phones were also a relative rarity, and it was difficult to keep in contact with models I particularly liked. Looking back through the old sets now, I really do have so many regrets...so many outstanding models that I let slip through my fingers, simply because they had no mobile phone. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 05.55.17.png

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

As a bit of a camera geek I enjoyed reading how you started of LS.  The technology has come one so much in the intervening years, but as your photos prove, once a guy knows what he is doing he can take very decent photos with any type of camera.   In case you haven’t read it yet,  your previous post reminded me of another pioneer of those times, Jai Dee of AsianTS and how he started off.  The story is here 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 1:13 PM, seven said:

Your pics were the reason I started travel to Thailand. Thank you.

I get the blame for everything! But seriously, if my photos had such a profound effect on you, then I honestly am humbled. I was only someone with a camera, trying to capture a beauty and eroticism that I saw, but which few at the time were able to see and appreciate. Only the internet and the digital camera made it all possible: were it not for the development of affordable digital cameras, certainly, ladyboys would have continued being regarded as a joke. I well remember when I first set eyes on a ladyboy, in Singapore's Bugis Street in 1980, I had no idea what I was looking at, or why I felt so deeply attracted. I had no interest at all in men, and in fact I was married. But there was this exotic, erotic beauty, and it took my breath away in the same way the sight of an attractive girl would had done when I was an adolescent. Photographing ladyboys, 20 years later, became utterly absorbing. The early photo sets could be rough, owing to my lack of experience at indoor photography, but as I gained experience and bought studio lights, I was able to use a little more imagination in the setups. Thank you for your comment.      

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I get the blame for everything! But seriously, if my photos had such a profound effect on you, then I honestly am humbled. I was only someone with a camera, trying to capture a beauty and eroticism that I saw, but which few at the time were able to see and appreciate. Only the internet and the digital camera made it all possible: were it not for the development of affordable digital cameras, certainly, ladyboys would have continued being regarded as a joke. I well remember when I first set eyes on a ladyboy, in Singapore's Bugis Street in 1980, I had no idea what I was looking at, or why I felt so deeply attracted. I had no interest at all in men, and in fact I was married. But there was this exotic, erotic beauty, and it took my breath away in the same way the sight of an attractive girl would had done when I was an adolescent. Photographing ladyboys, 20 years later, became utterly absorbing. The early photo sets could be rough, owing to my lack of experience at indoor photography, but as I gained experience and bought studio lights, I was able to use a little more imagination in the setups. Thank you for your comment.      

Trailblazer, not often you can say  that about anybody in any pursuit 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I get the blame for everything! But seriously, if my photos had such a profound effect on you, then I honestly am humbled. I was only someone with a camera, trying to capture a beauty and eroticism that I saw, but which few at the time were able to see and appreciate. Only the internet and the digital camera made it all possible: were it not for the development of affordable digital cameras, certainly, ladyboys would have continued being regarded as a joke. I well remember when I first set eyes on a ladyboy, in Singapore's Bugis Street in 1980, I had no idea what I was looking at, or why I felt so deeply attracted. I had no interest at all in men, and in fact I was married. But there was this exotic, erotic beauty, and it took my breath away in the same way the sight of an attractive girl would had done when I was an adolescent. Photographing ladyboys, 20 years later, became utterly absorbing. The early photo sets could be rough, owing to my lack of experience at indoor photography, but as I gained experience and bought studio lights, I was able to use a little more imagination in the setups. Thank you for your comment.      

The amount of seed I have spilled to your outrageous photographs. More seed spilled than Michael J Fox at a bird feeder.

Like Rom I count those days as the best days of LB talent.

So name one or two that you think are the top LBs.... and tell us a story or two. Especially what extent girls would go to win you over by their sexual favors.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The-Sith said:

The amount of seed I have spilled to your outrageous photographs. More seed spilled than Michael J Fox at a bird feeder.

Like Rom I count those days as the best days of LB talent.

So name one or two that you think are the top LBs.... and tell us a story or two. Especially what extent girls would go to win you over by their sexual favors.

 

 

The great Talisha was, to coin a phrase, outstanding. She had been discovered by one of the Grooby photographers, who did a brief set. I immediately went to Casanova in search of her, and she became a good friend. She would come to my apartment on Rama III Road about lunchtime, and stay until the evening. In those days she was drainpipe thin, and had bad skin - the latter probably due to the fact her lunch invariably consisted of sticky buns bought from 7-Eleven. I actually paid for her to have a boob job, as she was terrified of being conscripted into the army, during the annual lucky draw. My concern was for the troops. Hers still remains the most spectacular cock I have ever seen, for although I have seen a few bigger ones, the size and shape, with that enormous glans like a fireman's helmet, combines size with beauty. Another favourite was Schoolgirl O, whose name was actually Aon. I had taken a set of her under the Aon name, and then had the idea of making her a schoolgirl for future sets. She was one of the most naturally beautiful people I have ever photographed. Perfect skin. I asked her once if she had ever had any cosmetic surgery, and she promptly squashed her face and nose into the kind of positions that could not be achieved had she been pumped full of silicon. She had the most perfect hormonal breasts: most genetic girls would have been proud to have a set like that. The corollary was that she sometimes found it difficult to get a stiff one. On one shoot, she said she would like to try Viagra, to see if that improved things. She hadn't tried it before. I was a bit wary, but she was over 18, and so I gave her a half tab. Well, it worked. And next morning she rang me, cock still hard, and hissed down the phone: "Not gone away yet!!" As to sexual favours, going into a ladyboy bar would be embarrassing, as they would flock around; and it would be easy to inadvertently ignore or upset several of them. But of course I got nothing that wasn't available to any john - it was just in a huge volume.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2020 at 5:07 PM, bumblebee said:

As a bit of a camera geek I enjoyed reading how you started of LS.  The technology has come one so much in the intervening years, but as your photos prove, once a guy knows what he is doing he can take very decent photos with any type of camera.   In case you haven’t read it yet,  your previous post reminded me of another pioneer of those times, Jai Dee of AsianTS and how he started off.  The story is here 

 

Thanks for posting this. I have now read it all - he certainly goes into detail. I had never met up with JaiDee, but I knew of him of course, and would frequently come across his footprints when I was lining up my own models. In those early days we certainly were out on a frontier. And it was difficult to market the sites. These days it would be far easier, but paradoxically perhaps the market itself has diminished because of all the free stuff available.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

The great Talisha was, to coin a phrase, outstanding. She had been discovered by one of the Grooby photographers, who did a brief set. I immediately went to Casanova in search of her, and she became a good friend. She would come to my apartment on Rama III Road about lunchtime, and stay until the evening. In those days she was drainpipe thin, and had bad skin - the latter probably due to the fact her lunch invariably consisted of sticky buns bought from 7-Eleven. I actually paid for her to have a boob job, as she was terrified of being conscripted into the army, during the annual lucky draw. My concern was for the troops. Hers still remains the most spectacular cock I have ever seen, for although I have seen a few bigger ones, the size and shape, with that enormous glans like a fireman's helmet, combines size with beauty. Another favourite was Schoolgirl O, whose name was actually Aon. I had taken a set of her under the Aon name, and then had the idea of making her a schoolgirl for future sets. She was one of the most naturally beautiful people I have ever photographed. Perfect skin. I asked her once if she had ever had any cosmetic surgery, and she promptly squashed her face and nose into the kind of positions that could not be achieved had she been pumped full of silicon. She had the most perfect hormonal breasts: most genetic girls would have been proud to have a set like that. The corollary was that she sometimes found it difficult to get a stiff one. On one shoot, she said she would like to try Viagra, to see if that improved things. She hadn't tried it before. I was a bit wary, but she was over 18, and so I gave her a half tab. Well, it worked. And next morning she rang me, cock still hard, and hissed down the phone: "Not gone away yet!!" As to sexual favours, going into a ladyboy bar would be embarrassing, as they would flock around; and it would be easy to inadvertently ignore or upset several of them. But of course I got nothing that wasn't available to any john - it was just in a huge volume.

Well it would be nice to have a couple of your favorite snaps of Talisha and School girl O. Any hope of that Snooty?.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to interject to add the following to the record:

@ The Captain  -  FYI, the "seed spilling" BM who goes by the Stars Wars moniker The-Sith, is arguably our community's most lavish punter and is on the fast track to join you at the Hall of Legends having won 3 Romscars the last 3 years thereby becoming the only recipient to ever have bagged 3.  I am just waiting for him to be banned from Pyongyang (PY), which fyi Captain, is how here at the Romscars Club we call that all-powerful ladyboy Board where your death was reported last year.

@ all BMs - PY's fake news reporting of the Captain's death was what prompted me to contact him after an interregnum of several years when we had not heard from each other. I was so relieved when he told me reports of his death were greatly exaggerated and then we caught up in the next few e-mails.  That's when I thought he was long overdue in the Romscars Hall of Legends and launched the induction process.

@ The Captain again -  I was hoping you would mention my brief sidekick contributions to your blog as your combat subordinate "Sargent Shameless".  It's thanks to you (NOT at PY) that I started sharing my ladyboy adventures online.

@ The-Sith   You want Capt O stories? Here is one of mine.  This one time when I visited BKK, the Captain suggested we meet at a small coed bar (Pinocchio) in Patpong 2 who had one of the most attractive ladyboys in the game.  Far too attractive for a shitty bar like that.  The name was Por and I was immediately knocked off my monger's feet by her.  Over the next few years, I would party with Por, sometimes in threesomes and moresomes with other ladyboys and GGs in the bar. Eventually Por gots bolt-ons and in 2010 (give or take a year) she was first runner-up at the annual Miss Tiffany's.   Here are a couple of the Captain's pics of Por followed by 5 of mine to inspire you (The-Sith) to spill some more seed ...

cheers all and party on!

Rom

por063.jpg.8ba1d5d8a15776269d45a0bff8f34b53.jpgpor094.jpg.637d1e22500aa229cc5c5fbeccc2972a.jpg

por1.JPG.97604cd87c680d1b567e63ec1ddc1d7a.JPG

por2.JPG.9109f9ed808a4126480afcf3ab2c8dd4.JPG

por3.JPG.cb40626bf7ceb4148caedce69f019541.JPG

por4.JPG.46474ad717ea09c9564518074bc5c008.JPG

por5.JPG.22d8d7a4737674b26e32ebaf98a0e447.JPG

 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ronery said:

is it fair to say you were sometimes the girls' fluffer or was it strictly business?

Hah! I had to look up what 'fluffer' means! So young, so naive. There was sometimes a little encouragement needed, just a leetle tweak to get things into the right position, just a teensy little stimulation for the camera, but I always checked with the model first if she was okay about it, and I never pawed them. I always treated them with the greatest of respect, which I think was appreciated. And I speak conversational Thai, so I was always able to say nice things about their appearance, and to crack jokes. Taking photographs of that kind, I always felt a degree of detachment. I never had the inclination to throw the camera to one side and throw myself upon the model. It was business, and mutual trust in that we both wanted to get the best result. If I liked the model (and I quite often did), I would arrange a rerun without the camera. As for those photographers who insisted on inserting themselves into the frame, I always found those pictures disgusting. The last thing I ever wanted to see was someone's hairy beer-belly intruding into my fantasy.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

The great Talisha was, to coin a phrase, outstanding. She had been discovered by one of the Grooby photographers, who did a brief set. I immediately went to Casanova in search of her, and she became a good friend. She would come to my apartment on Rama III Road about lunchtime, and stay until the evening. In those days she was drainpipe thin, and had bad skin - the latter probably due to the fact her lunch invariably consisted of sticky buns bought from 7-Eleven. I actually paid for her to have a boob job, as she was terrified of being conscripted into the army, during the annual lucky draw. My concern was for the troops. Hers still remains the most spectacular cock I have ever seen, for although I have seen a few bigger ones, the size and shape, with that enormous glans like a fireman's helmet, combines size with beauty. Another favourite was Schoolgirl O, whose name was actually Aon. I had taken a set of her under the Aon name, and then had the idea of making her a schoolgirl for future sets. She was one of the most naturally beautiful people I have ever photographed. Perfect skin. I asked her once if she had ever had any cosmetic surgery, and she promptly squashed her face and nose into the kind of positions that could not be achieved had she been pumped full of silicon. She had the most perfect hormonal breasts: most genetic girls would have been proud to have a set like that. The corollary was that she sometimes found it difficult to get a stiff one. On one shoot, she said she would like to try Viagra, to see if that improved things. She hadn't tried it before. I was a bit wary, but she was over 18, and so I gave her a half tab. Well, it worked. And next morning she rang me, cock still hard, and hissed down the phone: "Not gone away yet!!" As to sexual favours, going into a ladyboy bar would be embarrassing, as they would flock around; and it would be easy to inadvertently ignore or upset several of them. But of course I got nothing that wasn't available to any john - it was just in a huge volume.

Nice stories man...... and selections on the ladies.

Talisha was the first to penetrate me...and she did it without my consent and sans dome. I was much younger back then. And I got pissed off when it happened that it wrecked our liason. She sure was a smoking momma with a big tool and big passion. 

I met her again in 2018 and we had a few drinks together. She is no longer skinny I can report.

I would have loved to have been your intern towel boy back then. You could be taken pictures while I towelled the ladies and brought everyone water. Just like Bobby Boucher.

 

SmartSelect_20210107-022210_Google.jpg.27b3ba7800d94b6cc0369cf7b969ba74.jpg

SmartSelect_20210107-022416_Firefox.jpg.6c80f5df37b02c1007746e7868485acf.jpg

SmartSelect_20210107-022345_Firefox.jpg.3edcd1bce1c66ae956ff4fdd536a8aa0.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rom said:

I would like to interject to add the following to the record:

@ The Captain  -  FYI, the "seed spilling" BM who goes by the Stars Wars moniker The-Sith, is arguably our community's most lavish punter and is on the fast track to join you at the Hall of Legends having won 3 Romscars the last 3 years thereby becoming the only recipient to ever have bagged 3.  I am just waiting for him to be banned from Pyongyang (PY), which fyi Captain, is how here at the Romscars Club we call that all-powerful ladyboy Board where your death was reported last year.

@ all BMs - PY's fake news reporting of the Captain's death was what prompted me to contact him after an interregnum of several years when we had not heard from each other. I was so relieved when he told me reports of his death were greatly exaggerated and then we caught up in the next few e-mails.  That's when I thought he was long overdue in the Romscars Hall of Legends and launched the induction process.

@ The Captain again -  I was hoping you would mention my brief sidekick contributions to your blog as your combat subordinate "Sargent Shameless".  It's thanks to you (NOT at PY) that I started sharing my ladyboy adventures online.

@ The-Sith   You want Capt O stories? Here is one of mine.  This one time when I visited BKK, the Captain suggested we meet at a small coed bar (Pinocchio) in Patpong 2 who had one of the most attractive ladyboys in the game.  Far too attractive for a shitty bar like that.  The name was Por and I was immediately knocked off my monger's feet by her.  Over the next few years, I would party with Por, sometimes in threesomes and moresomes with other ladyboys and GGs in the bar. Eventually Por gots bolt-ons and in 2010 (give or take a year) she was first runner-up at the annual Miss Tiffany's.   Here are a couple of the Captain's pics of Por followed by 5 of mine to inspire you (The-Sith) to spill some more seed ...

cheers all and party on!

Rom

por063.jpg.8ba1d5d8a15776269d45a0bff8f34b53.jpgpor094.jpg.637d1e22500aa229cc5c5fbeccc2972a.jpg

por1.JPG.97604cd87c680d1b567e63ec1ddc1d7a.JPG

por2.JPG.9109f9ed808a4126480afcf3ab2c8dd4.JPG

por3.JPG.cb40626bf7ceb4148caedce69f019541.JPG

por4.JPG.46474ad717ea09c9564518074bc5c008.JPG

por5.JPG.22d8d7a4737674b26e32ebaf98a0e447.JPG

 

Thanks Rom,

I definitely remember pealing out one or two loads to this lovely lass. I'm surprised you never ended up wedding one of these beauties. Wonder where they are now.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rom said:

I would like to interject to add the following to the record:

@ The Captain  -  FYI, the "seed spilling" BM who goes by the Stars Wars moniker The-Sith, is arguably our community's most lavish punter and is on the fast track to join you at the Hall of Legends having won 3 Romscars the last 3 years thereby becoming the only recipient to ever have bagged 3.  I am just waiting for him to be banned from Pyongyang (PY), which fyi Captain, is how here at the Romscars Club we call that all-powerful ladyboy Board where your death was reported last year.

@ all BMs - PY's fake news reporting of the Captain's death was what prompted me to contact him after an interregnum of several years when we had not heard from each other. I was so relieved when he told me reports of his death were greatly exaggerated and then we caught up in the next few e-mails.  That's when I thought he was long overdue in the Romscars Hall of Legends and launched the induction process.

@ The Captain again -  I was hoping you would mention my brief sidekick contributions to your blog as your combat subordinate "Sargent Shameless".  It's thanks to you (NOT at PY) that I started sharing my ladyboy adventures online.

@ The-Sith   You want Capt O stories? Here is one of mine.  This one time when I visited BKK, the Captain suggested we meet at a small coed bar (Pinocchio) in Patpong 2 who had one of the most attractive ladyboys in the game.  Far too attractive for a shitty bar like that.  The name was Por and I was immediately knocked off my monger's feet by her.  Over the next few years, I would party with Por, sometimes in threesomes and moresomes with other ladyboys and GGs in the bar. Eventually Por gots bolt-ons and in 2010 (give or take a year) she was first runner-up at the annual Miss Tiffany's.   Here are a couple of the Captain's pics of Por followed by 5 of mine to inspire you (The-Sith) to spill some more seed ...

cheers all and party on!

Rom

por063.jpg.8ba1d5d8a15776269d45a0bff8f34b53.jpgpor094.jpg.637d1e22500aa229cc5c5fbeccc2972a.jpg

por1.JPG.97604cd87c680d1b567e63ec1ddc1d7a.JPG

por2.JPG.9109f9ed808a4126480afcf3ab2c8dd4.JPG

por3.JPG.cb40626bf7ceb4148caedce69f019541.JPG

por4.JPG.46474ad717ea09c9564518074bc5c008.JPG

por5.JPG.22d8d7a4737674b26e32ebaf98a0e447.JPG

 

Por was an absolute sweetheart, and like Rom says, I never could understand why she worked in a crappy little bar like Pinocchio. But they always had a couple of ladyboys on the payroll, and over the years they had some lookers. So maybe they paid well. Por was an early model, and I'm happy that I got to her before the hormones did their work, and she was still able to shoot a full, creamy load. She was also a thoroughly decent, level-headed person - helpful, a good person to talk with, and always good company. I really did like her.  

por083.jpg

por148.jpg

por152.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Woodie said:

Well it would be nice to have a couple of your favorite snaps of Talisha and School girl O. Any hope of that Snooty?.

Here are some photos I shot of Talisha before I got started on taking full sets. I was just trying the new camera out. They are early evening shots, with only an offset flash, and so the quality is not good - I was seeing how far I could push the camera in limited light. The Lady Talisha had at that time yet to have a boob job, and she wasn't shaving her pubes. I much preferred the big black bush. She also had a very neat, compact little bottom, a feature that tended to be overlooked in light of what was available on the front side. Incidentally, it was during one of these photo sessions that she managed to cum into my eye. It stung like the blazes, and next day I looked like Dracula. She had only limited English, but she progressed very quickly as her fame increased. I'm happy that I met her at that time, before she went on to be an internet star, and we remained good friends for years, until I lost track of her.

talisha01.jpg

talisha02.jpg

talisha03.jpg

talisha04.jpg

talisha05.jpg

talisha08.jpg

talisha10.jpg

talisha11.jpg

talisha13.jpg

talisha14.jpg

talisha19.jpg

talisha22.jpg

talisha24.jpg

talisha25.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Woodie said:

Well it would be nice to have a couple of your favorite snaps of Talisha and School girl O. Any hope of that Snooty?.

Here are a few pix from the first set I shot of Schoolgirl O. She was still Aon at that time. She was astonishingly beautiful, the kind of girl you could happily take home to Mom. There was only one tiny little blemish, a miniature birthmark on the end of her nose. When I first noticed it I thought it was a bogie, and politely approached her with a wetted finger. "No!", she said "Natural!" The hormonal breasts were the best I have ever seen, but of course the female hormones did their work elsewhere, and there was only a faint spattering of cum. Interestingly (one does develop these interests in the human anatomy when one photographs so many naked people), she was able to open out her bottom hole into a perfect round 'O' shape, as per the final two pix here, taken from a much later set.

aon002.jpg

aon036.jpg

aon011.jpg

aon024.jpg

aon037.jpg

aon048.jpg

aon052.jpg

aon061.jpg

aon063.jpg

aon068.jpg

aon088.jpg

aon106.jpg

aon103.jpg

aon104.jpg

operfume098.jpg

operfume100.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The-Sith said:

Nice stories man...... and selections on the ladies.

Talisha was the first to penetrate me...and she did it without my consent and sans dome. I was much younger back then. And I got pissed off when it happened that it wrecked our liason. She sure was a smoking momma with a big tool and big passion. 

I met her again in 2018 and we had a few drinks together. She is no longer skinny I can report.

I would have loved to have been your intern towel boy back then. You could be taken pictures while I towelled the ladies and brought everyone water. Just like Bobby Boucher.

 

SmartSelect_20210107-022210_Google.jpg.27b3ba7800d94b6cc0369cf7b969ba74.jpg

SmartSelect_20210107-022416_Firefox.jpg.6c80f5df37b02c1007746e7868485acf.jpg

SmartSelect_20210107-022345_Firefox.jpg.3edcd1bce1c66ae956ff4fdd536a8aa0.jpg

You were lucky to survive. Those who were fucked by the Lady Talisha tended to stay fucked. As for acting as my assistant, you wouldn't believe the offers I had! Actually, my maid was a remarkably effective assistant for the shoots I did at home and in a couple of neighbouring apartments. Her own son was a ladyboy (not a very successful one, although I shot several sets), and he became a very efficient scout for me. So, we kept it in the family.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The-Sith said:

Talisha was the first to penetrate me...and she did it without my consent

She raped you?  Bejeezuz.   Were you sleeping or were you handcuffed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...