Ladyboy Dating Sites

farangbah

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use dating websites to meet ladyboys?

• Yes, and I've had great success!
    • Yes, but only/mostly just for a good webcam wank.
    • Yes, I've signed up, but haven't used it/them much.
    • Yes, but I regret it and/or have stopped.
    • No, but I plan to...
    • No, not interested.
    • Haven't thought about it.
    • Undecided
    • None of the above.

When I first heard about internet dating sites, I didn't get it, just like I was never that interested in match.com etc.

Why would you want to spend your time (possibly on a short holiday) going through the effort of hooking up with these girls that are, on average, less attractive, and when you have to make some level of commitment (i.e. - meeting them one-on-one) before you've ever seen them in the flesh to gauge interest/chemistry, etc?

Then, I figured out, OK, it's kind of under the pretense of "dating", so there's no money involved. OK, I get that. But then I started hearing stories about guys getting fleeced for like 3000bt and shit.

To get to the bottom of this, I procured the tutelage of a well-heeled, internet-savvy monger-friend, who claimed to be off the p4p scene for months and months, going exclusively with dating sites. Went to his place, got the full tutorial, and just as I was starting to cum around to the idea, I noticed something in the corner of one of his pages. "What's that?" As he proceeded to scroll down a column of at least fifty icons, he said, "Oh, that's my blocked list." He had more ladyboys blocked on his dating site than many people have total contacts! Well, that put me off it again right there. Who needs the headache...

So, I ask you, are you on board with this craze of internet dating sites? And if so, why?

Cheers, and thanks for playing!

Farangbah

So, I ask you, are you on board with this craze of internet dating sites? And if so, why?

I'm glad you asked that because Ladyboy Review is more than just a Forum!

We have an area with Ladyboy Profiles:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/search/search-by-location/

If the objective is to meet non-P4P ladyboys you need a personal introduction, chat them up either where they work or out on the town or else use dating sites.

The majority of our Profiles are pay for play. But some are not. For example Nutchanun is clearly looking for a boyfriend.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/profile/Nutchanun/

If your objective is to meet pay for play ladyboys in Thailand, I think the bars are the best bet cause it is SO easy. For non-P4P just through the normal course of life in Thailand rather than dating sites.

But for the PI and Indonesia dating sites can be very helpful in meeting both P4P and nonP4P ladyboys.

Back home, I never liked dating sites for meeting falang ladies, would rather meet at parties. But different strokes.......

I have been using ThaiFriendly for about 9 months now.

One of the appeals is that I have found it to be an easy way to meet new girls while I am at home in my country.

It brings Thailand a little bit closer when I am in the US.

In Thailand there is often a fine line b/t p4p and not p4p, but one can get an idea fairly easily on the websites with a few message exchanges.

Once you start talking about jobs, interests etc...it becomes rather clear.

I have not had to block anyone on the website to-date.

I have to confess that I am sometimes a bad judge of chemistry in the flesh at the bars (or the chemistry changes after we have left the bar :))

Sometimes the personalities change and often the looks change when going from bar to room.

When I am doing the online thing, my biggest problem has been finding the girls much more attractive as I sit at home than they truly are. This has less to do with their photos and more to do with my lowered standards when I am at home on the other side of the planet.

Have I had any earth shattering hook-ups through TF? Nope. But I've had a few very enjoyable nights that involved movies, dinners, and trips back to the room.

Another appeal to me is that I get to avoid the bars and the gogos when I am not in the mood. I can just make a date.

Lastly, I will say that something else happens when hooking up outside of the bars and I have found this to be a little trickier. One of the easy and helpful things about a bar "transaction" is that the rules are understood - it's a cash transaction, period. Not so with the online girls (even the known p4p ones). Almost all of the girls on ThaiFriendly, p4p or not, write that they are looking for a bf or a relationship. Whether true or not, ending the encounter always seems more difficult under the "dating" model.

Few women in the West would impose on a man the expectation that 1 date or encounter means marriage, a relationship, sponsorship, or other support. In Thailand (at least among those who "we" hang out with) it seems to the norm. :)

When I am doing the online thing, my biggest problem has been finding the girls much more attractive as I sit at home than they truly are. This has less to do with their photos and more to do with my lowered standards when I am at home on the other side of the planet.

Along with that it's easy to develop an idealized version of what your online girl is like and it may be impossible for the reality to live up to the expectation.

I clicked the first option, with reservations. I have only met a few, but there was always the nagging doubt about their true agenda. The were fine, no money involved, bar buying food and drinks, but something always seemed hidden. One girl I met has managed to lose 2 passports in the last 2 months and been robbed of a lot of cash, or so she said, go figure. B)

I responded to poll with a "yes...with success". I used a dating site before I went to the Philippines and met four very nice girls off the sites face to face...

I really don't like the excitement of Go-Go bars, and I enjoy the "romance" of meeting someone without any preconception of where it is going in advance. However, as noted by RocketSquirrel below, it is a little trickier trying to judge the real motivations of the girls on the dating sites...many are willing to do P4P, and of course will try to take your last dollar, baht, or peso, but many are conflicted wanting something more than just a financial exchange. The challenge is that many of us Farang, Afam, foreigners have come along, busted a nut in their tight little ladyboy pussies, and left them high and dry. So, they know we often don't treat them well or with respect(much like many of us treat real girl...lol), so the cat and mouse game of motivation is always at play on the dating sites. In addition, you should be aware that (at least with the filipino ladyboys), that they will always request you give them ongoing financial help if you want anything more than "fun" (which is the euphemism for P4P) after you meet them face to face and spend time with them, which never happens (at least not to me) in the traditional p4p context.

I have found that on the dating sites most of the girls with active posts have access to internet cafes with web cams and you can tell if they really look like their photos...which beats waking up in the morning after you tied one on and realizing that gorgeous ladyboy in the bar, actually isn't that good looking in the a.m. when the eyeliner is smudged and the make-up is off. Not a problem of course for short-timers...

I posted elsewhere that if you want 10 short-time dates in week, then your best bet is to go to the Go-Go bars in Thailand, pay the bar fine and be done with it....no stress and no commitment, and ultimately very honest. I fear many of us go to dating sites to get sex at a lower price...this isn't honest...we all know what the market rate is...if you want P4P...just be fair and pay it. Don't be too much of a cheap charlie...come on...we are rich in the West that is why we get treated like kings in the east.

However, if you are tired of the parade of girls through the door, and want something more...try the dating sites, and specifically try the dating sites in the Philippines. Obviously, you have to discern the wheat from the chaffe (which is its own fun in a way), and you can meet someone who wants the same...a meaningful relationship with another human being.

Best wishes to all my fellow ladyboy lovers....

Randi

• Upvote 1

I've been on Thai Friendly a few months, been chatting to quite a wide range of both LB's and GG's. It seems many quite racy looking LB's live in Pattaya? Hmmmm.

All of them seem to be advertising for a boyfriend which makes it quite tricky to manage their expectations as in reality I'm only ever there long enough for a quick bunk up.

It is handy for hookups in the lesser known monging spots like Isaan as it gives me a few contacts in places where the bar scenes aren't anywhere near as raucous as Pattaya or Phuket.

I have no interest in that stuff. Too much BS for me. I'm not trying to get something for nothing, and I have absolutely no desire mislead anyone about my intentions. Nor do I have the time, energy or inclination to try and decipher a potential sex partner's motivations for agreeing to have sex with me.

Much prefer the straight forward p4p model. That way everything is up front from the get go.

If I were looking for a long-term girlfriend, and I was living in the LOS then maybe. But why even bother with the online thing when there are so many hot, available, interested and non- p4p ladyboys and GGs all over the place just dying for a little of my time and attention? One of the things that I absolutely love about the LOS is that, even at my age, I still have hot girls(non-p4p) flirting with me and hitting on me. Very refreshing:)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just catching up (had a little detour to the River Kwai...)...

Some interesting posts, gents, and some similar experiences -- the bit about not knowing if the girl has a secret agenda/history is well-noted.

Still think I'm gonna hold off on signing up for the time being. But we'll see...

• 2 weeks later...

I joined a ladyboy dating site a while ago and have scrolled through the profiles, although I haven't attempted to contact anyone as yet.

From what I've witnessed, the dating sites can be very rewarding, however it is very much dependant upon your individual circumstances.

If you're only in town for a week or two, then presumably the effort required overshadows the potential return.

If you reside in Thailand and have the patience, clearly there's scope to meet some interesting ladyboys for little or no money.

As I'm married, I have reservations about posting a photo of myself as part of an online profile and without a photo I suspect your chances of meeting anyone could be rather limited ?

Were I living in Thailand as a single guy, I'd definitely be making use of the various sites, and saving myself a fortune in barfines and related costs.

Cheers

Koykaeng

• Upvote 2

Well, I had my dating-site consigliere over the other night and now I'm all signed up. It was a bit of a challenge bringing myself to sign up for something called "Gay Romeo", but whadayagonnado -- I bought the ticket I'm gonna take the ride.

I'm actually preoccupied the next few weekends, but I'll report back with my findings, you know, in the name of Research & Development...

Just for the heck of it, I went onto "Date In Asian" and did a search in Pattaya.

Don't think I'll do that again.

Not for any reason you'd guess - I found lovelies like Karn had their profiles up, it was all very nice.

But then I found my friend's girlfriend has her profile posted.

Now I'm in a quandry. Do I tell my buddy? He lives in LOS, we bumped into each other completely out of the blue in the food court at Central Festival. Didn't even know he lived in LOS now. We palled around while I was there, some of you even got to meet him. He's my age, and has a thai girlfriend who's in her very early 20's.

Well, she's online. I discretely asked him how things were going and he told me things are just peachy between them. He has no idea.

Do I tell him? So far, no. I remember the buddy that told me about a cheating girlfriend years ago - I don't recall him fondly. No one likes to be the bearer of bad news, and unfortunately the messenger often gets shot. I also don't really know what the deal is with them and for all I know maybe he "deserves" whatever he's got coming. I also don't want to have an angry thai national who knows too much about me on my bad side.

Just for the heck of it, I went onto "Date In Asian" and did a search in Pattaya.

...But then I found my friend's girlfriend has her profile posted.

Do I tell him? So far, no. I remember the buddy that told me about a cheating girlfriend years ago - I don't recall him fondly. No one likes to be the bearer of bad news, and unfortunately the messenger often gets shot. ....

Well...at least you didn't try to hook up with her....(sorry, bad joke)...

However, that brings up a whole 'nother issue...can you really expect a 18-19 year old or 20 something ladyboy to really be monagamous?

Well...at least you didn't try to hook up with her....(sorry, bad joke)...

However, that brings up a whole 'nother issue...can you really expect a 18-19 year old or 20 something ladyboy to really be monagamous?

Sorry, I thought I was more clear. His girlfriend is a GG (girly girl aka genetic girl) not a ladyboy. And she's in her early 20's not her late teens (not like it's really that different, but ultimately it does make a difference).

To get back on topic, I had great success a couple of years ago using Friendster to set up meets with lbs in Cebu PI, some were looking for pesos, but some were looking for ltrs. Friendster was huge in the PI, but it has completely revamped it's mission to gaming.

Last year when I was in Pattaya & got knocked down for a week, after a few days I was feeling a bit better & could make it from my room to the lobby & on a lark got on Date in Asia & was able to set up a rendezvous almost right away & could've done that everyday if I had the stamina. Never considered that internet dating would be necessary in Patts of all places! (As it turned out a ladyboy I knew from a previous trip mysteriously sensed I was in town, that ladyboy sixth sense, & emailed me out of the blue & had a terrific bedside manner.... )

Don't think I'll do that again.

Not for any reason you'd guess - I found lovelies like Karn had their profiles up, it was all very nice.

But then I found my friend's girlfriend has her profile posted.

Now I'm in a quandry. Do I tell my buddy? He lives in LOS, we bumped into each other completely out of the blue in the food court at Central Festival. Didn't even know he lived in LOS now. We palled around while I was there, some of you even got to meet him. He's my age, and has a thai girlfriend who's in her very early 20's.

Well, she's online. I discretely asked him how things were going and he told me things are just peachy between them. He has no idea.

Do I tell him? So far, no. I remember the buddy that told me about a cheating girlfriend years ago - I don't recall him fondly. No one likes to be the bearer of bad news, and unfortunately the messenger often gets shot. I also don't really know what the deal is with them and for all I know maybe he "deserves" whatever he's got coming. I also don't want to have an angry thai national who knows too much about me on my bad side.

DT,

a couple thoughts/questions:

1. is her profile active--which is to say did she put it online a year ago and has never or rarely returned, using it for little more than a 'back-up' should your buddy bail LOS on her--as is almost inevitable is it not?

2. could you invent a profile (not one you'll ever use again) and respond to her profile and get a vibe from her response, be it 'sorry, have bf now' or 'i love you already, please come see me soon!'

3. don't tell him directly, the messenger may not be beheaded, but he'll *never* be knighted.

4. is she hot?

:crazysmile: