Ladyboy Bars The Early Years

Pdoggg

Started this thread so as to not go too off topic in Snoop's excellent thread in the Romscar's Club.

Rom said:

There was a time (early 2000s) when Thai-owned Hi Boss was one of only 2 all-ladyboy bars in Pattaya and the gateway for almost all fresh femboy talent coming to town.  In my opinion that was the golden age of ladyboy mongering with an exhilarating explorers' feel to it before ladyboy Boards changed the game to what it is now.

There is no doubt that the information available in the mid-aughts made things so much easier for the ladyboy monger than just a couple years earlier.  Even though Hi Boss was open on my first trip (I believe the name was Hi Boss 2002). I didn't know about it and went to other bars on Soi 6 to hunt for ladyboys.

My first two trips blur together but in 2003 some of the main ladyboy bars were Jenny Star Bar, Linda Bar, and Limmatquai 80.   There was also the Blue Angel, an outdoor bar on Soi 6/1 and Sally's in Jomtien.  I believe that Limmatquai 80 was in the exact same spot as the present day KRU, if not then just a shop house away.   There certainly was an exhilarating explorer's feel to Pattaya when info was so hard to come by!

• Like 3

I can remember the feeling of exhilaration back in 1986 on going into the Linda Bar and getting to be quite the regular going back to the rooms  that were above the Saloon Bar Pizza which was just about next door then. Those memories are priceless and thank's to this thread you have stirred them back up in me again.  :drinks:  :biggrin:

• Like 2

For me the early days was 2010 my first trip, and shock to the up close and personal ladyboys. so for me it was carl's EZY BAR, I really lost my cherry to LB bars. I mean banging one out 6 times in one day with 6 different LB all from ezy, don't think i missed any of the LB in that bar. The good old days :( i miss them, as well as all the good guys i met.

S5000355.JPG

S5000357.JPG

S5000359.JPG

S5000366.JPG

S5000367.JPG

S5000369.JPG

S5000372.JPG

S5000374.JPG

S5000375.JPG

S5000378.JPG

S5000380.JPG

S5000387.JPG

S5000390.JPG

S5000391.JPG

S5000392.JPG

S5000394.JPG

S5000398.JPG

S5000399.JPG

S5000400.JPG

S5000402.JPG

S5000403.JPG

S5000407.JPG

S5000410.JPG

FD37B40D-E5F8-4792-B25C-FC861F2DFAD7.jpeg

3B6A2058-6C0C-42A1-BF74-429AE05B39AE.jpeg

972BDD11-BC63-46B7-B4F7-6326D509054C.jpeg

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

(...)

There is no doubt that the information available in the mid-aughts made things so much easier for the ladyboy monger than just a couple years earlier.  Even though Hi Boss was open on my first trip (I believe the name was Hi Boss 2002). I didn't know about it and went to other bars on Soi 6 to hunt for ladyboys.

My first two trips blur together but in 2003 some of the main ladyboy bars were Jenny Star Bar, Linda Bar, and Limmatquai 80.   There was also the Blue Angel, an outdoor bar on Soi 6/1 and Sally's in Jomtien.  I believe that Limmatquai 80 was in the exact same spot as the present day KRU, if not then just a shop house away.   There certainly was an exhilarating explorer's feel to Pattaya when info was so hard to come by!

Good idea Pdogg to spin off this thread.  To clarify:  the “only 2 ladyboy bars” in the early 2000s I was referring to were Hi Boss and Limmatiquai.  I have never considered Jenny Star or Linda Bar as “ladyboy bars”, rather as dens of silicone freak thieves, in the proximity of which I must quicken my step whenever I pass by with cute non-junkie ladyboys.  Don’t recall ever noticing a Blue Angel on soi 6 as a ladyboy bar or otherwise.  Didn’t know about Sally’s back then.  Regarding Hi Boss's full name, I think it was called somewhat bizarrely "Hi Boss! 2002 Pub" (see pic below).  But I have later pics that say Hi Boss 2004 or 2005.   I add some pics taken in 2001 of 2 of its most famous alumni who were pristine femboys at the time (does anyone recognize them?) and also a pic of one Limatiquai staff I liked (May) back when silicone tits on men were still a turn on for me. 

I do recall from that golden "explorers era" several other ladyboy hotspots around town:

*  In that beer bar plaza on the left (soi 10ish?) as you ride north on Second Road there was a mini-cabaret show with 4 or 5 ladyboys that could be barfined.  One I hooked up with a few times was called “Chiu” with a wonderful thick cock.  Pic below.

*  That bar on the corner of one of the soi 13s used to also have a ladyboy act as part of their ongoing entertainment.  At the time, I was usually the only customer interested in the ladyboys.  They BEGGED to come with me.

*   Mr 99 Shrimp bar (or something like that) on Beach Road was a live seafood restaurant with ladyboy hostesses, including the legendary Bobo who was one of the highlights of my ladyboy career before and after becoming the vocalist for “Venus Fly Trap” the first ever commercially recorded all-ladyboy band.

*  The money boy bars of Sunee Plaza that featured eager-to-be-barfined ladyboy mamasans and some very young femboys (some too young! but no one was checking back then).

*   On the right of Second Road just before arriving at the dolphins circle, there was a small cluster of ladyboys at a mini beer plaza with an outdoor ladyboy show.  I think that beer plaza is now razed for new construction.

*   There was another cluster in a couple of adjacent bars in the area of what has since become Soi Arab.  Can’t remember exactly where.

*   Beach Road was more than it is now a venue for meeting ladyboys.  From occasional students trying to make some pocket money to borderline criminals ready to knife you if things turned sour.  That truly had an adventure feel to it to cruise for ladyboys along Beach Road.

*  Mike Mall on the ground floor had an optician/eyeglasses shop and some other vendor counters staffed by ladyboys eager to go on dates.  It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

*  There was a video gaming arcade outside the Ripley’s “museum” on that shopping mall towards the end of Beach Road (with the panoramic restaurant on top).  During the afternoons, many of the younger ladyboys could be found there blowing their previous night’s earnings.  Again: shooting fish in a barrel.

*  In the evening, ladyboys could be found playing volleyball at a stretch of South Pattaya beach.  That’s how I met the legendary Noon with the huge cock before PY spoiled it for me by divulging it to the world.  That’s what I meant by internet Boards changing the game as I knew it.  Newbies no longer needed months/years of trial-and-error roving exploration to bag the big prize ladyboys.  Do your homework in advance: read it and see it online at Boards like this one and just make a call when you get to town.

This is getting kinda long.  I am sure I could remember more hotspots if I went through my picture records, that are stashed away in albums and a hard drive in Europe (I am in the US now for the duration of the covid19 lockdown).  I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but I had posted at PY hundreds of such pics from all of those spots and ladyboys of the nostalgic “explorers era” that were all hoovered without regard for their historical significance.  As much as I would like to, I can’t bring myself to re-post them here all over again absent the motivation that led me to post them in the first place.  Below just a few examples to close this post on a visual note.

Hi Boss 2002.jpg

26jennysonya04.JPG

26jennysonya05.JPG

26jennysonya06.JPG

26jennysonya12.JPG

chiu.jpg

chiu2.jpg

limmatiquai.jpg

pic076.JPG

pic077.JPG

pic52.JPG

pic54.JPG

• Like 8

11 hours ago, alaskanbear said:

For me the early days was 2010 my first trip, and shock to the up close and personal ladyboys. so for me it was carl's EZY BAR, I really lost my cherry to LB bars. I mean banging one out 6 times in one day with 6 different LB all from ezy, don't think i missed any of the LB in that bar. The good old days :( i miss them, as well as all the good guys i met.

Is that a very young Nok from La  Bamba in the pic? 

19A8207B-01A9-4C6A-913F-A14DA98D580D.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, seven said:

Dang , Rom. Some excellent quality from the past there. Probably the first and only mongering pics of Nancy I've ever seen. 

Miss Nancy in the Penthouse with the Lead Pipe (or perhaps the Candlestick).   That thang is thick!  :shok:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, duke007 said:

Gave you a 'like' there Rom, good to see pics of Jenny from her Hi Boss days B), I have great memories of her when she moved to Bangkok :spiteful:

Thanks Duke.  Gave you a "like" back for admitting it publicly.  But beware of PY's heroes.

1 hour ago, seven said:

Dang , Rom. Some excellent quality from the past there. Probably the first and only mongering pics of Nancy I've ever seen

Thanks for posting!

Thanks 7even.  What about pics of Nancy with my cock up her ass and loving it ?  Have you seen those ?  Or of Nancy in a threesome with me and a GG cutie?  Have you seen anywhere like that?  Have you ?   Well, I posted them at PY for nothing.  Or rather: only to give a couple of second string mongers the satisfaction of erasing them.   Sorry Pdoggg.  I better get off this thread.  But not before posting a couple more pics for 7even to admire...

pic02.jpg

pic03.JPG

pic04.JPG

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, globetrotter1 said:

Is that a very young Nok from La  Bamba  in 3rd pic? 

Mr Globe, please erase the pics you are not referring too on a reply, it's easy to do :good:, saves us all scrolling through the same pics again, especially lengthy ones B)

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Rom said:

What about pics of Nancy with my cock up her ass and loving it ?  Have you seen those ?  Or of Nancy in a threesome with me and a GG cutie?

OMG! No I haven't but do hope to get to see those, please. I've met her a handfull of times and the only pics she allowed in room was all dressed.

I was around when Hi Boss started to go downhill around mid 00s. Jije ,Joy, Beam, Bom, Jackie, Wan, Gobee were staff. They were true hardcore ladymen.

There was an outdoor bar at the top of Soi 6/1, 2nd road,  which name escapes me now, where they hanged out after 2 am closing.

I have some pics from around that time if you allow me to post here.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, seven said:

(...)

I have some pics from around that time if you allow me to post here.

Me?  A-L-L-O-W you?  

First, this is not the Romscars Club where I could theoretically allow or not ... 

Second, I am not even the OP of this thread to gentlemanly ask as a courtesy ...

Third, and foremostly, when it comes to ladyboy pics you could post them on my forehead without asking permission.

So, just dazzle us all with your best pics.

Here are a few more of mine for you and duke for being nice to me.  They are rare behind-the-scenes pics of Jenny and Sonia when they were fresh off the farm and sharing an off-Buakhao room I visited a lot.  Then there is one from the last time I had them together prior to Jenny's departure to the UK.  Again, all these and dozens related more were previously posted at PY never to be seen again.  If the watermarks are a problem, please Pdoggg let the pics stay for a day or 2 and then delete.  They come from my PY backups.  The unmarked pics are in a hard drive Europe.

sonya1.png

sonya2.png

sonya3.png

sonya4.png

sonya5.png

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Rom said:

Good idea Pdogg to spin off this thread.  To clarify:  the “only 2 ladyboy bars” in the early 2000s I was referring to were Hi Boss and Limmatiquai.  I have never considered Jenny Star or Linda Bar as “ladyboy bars”, rather as dens of silicone freak thieves I must quicken my step when I pass by with cute non-junkie ladyboys.  Don’t recall ever noticing a Blue Angel on soi 6 as a ladyboy bar or otherwise.  Didn’t know about Sally’s back then.  Regarding Hi Boss, I think it was called somewhat bizarrely "Hi Boss! 2002 Pub" (see pic below).  But I have later pics that say Hi Boss 2004 or 2005.   I add some pics taken in 2001 of 2 of its most famous alumni who were pristine femboys at the time (does anyone recognize them?)  and also a pic of one of the Limatiquai staff I liked (May) back when silicone tits on men were still a turn on for me. 

I do recall from that golden "explorers era" several other ladyboy hotspots around town:

*  In that beer bar plaza on the left (soi 10ish?) as you ride north on Second Road there was a mini-cabaret show with 4 or 5 ladyboys that could be barfined.  One I hooked up with a few times was called “Chiu” with a wonderful thick cock.  Pic below.

*  That bar on the corner of one of the soi 13s used to also have a ladyboy act as part of their ongoing entertainment.  At the time, I was usually the only customer interested in the ladyboys.  They BEGGED to come with me.

*   Mr 99 Shrimp bar (or something like that) on Beach Road was a restaurant with ladyboy hostesses, including the legendary Bobo who was one of the highlights of my ladyboy career before and after becoming the vocalist for “Venus Fly Trap” the first ever commercially recorded all-ladyboy band.

*  The money boy bars of Sunee Plaza that featured eager-to-be-barfined ladyboy mamasans and some very young femboys (some too young! but no one was asking back then).

*   On the right of Second Road just before arriving at the dolphins circle, there was a small cluster of ladyboys at a mini beer plaza with an outdoor ladyboy show.  I think that beer plaza is now razed for new construction.

*   There was another cluster in a couple of adjacent bars in the area of what has since become Soi Arab.  Can’t remember exactly where.

*   Beach Road was more than it is now a venue for meeting ladyboys.  From occasional students trying to make some pocket money to borderline criminals ready to knife you if things turned sour.  That truly had an adventure feel to it to cruise for ladyboys along Beach Road.

*  Mike Mall on the ground floor had an optician and some other vendor counters staffed by ladyboys eager to go on dates.  It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

*  There was a gaming arcade outside the Ripley’s “museum” on that shopping mall towards the end of Beach Road (with the panoramic restaurant on top).  During the afternoons, many of the younger ladyboys could be found there blowing their previous night’s earnings.  Again: shooting fish in a barrel.

*  In the evening, ladyboys could be found playing volleyball at a stretch of South Pattaya beach.  That’s how I met the legendary Noon with the huge cock before PY spoiled it for me by divulging it to the world.  That’s what I meant by internet Boards changing the game as I knew it.  Newbies no longer needed months/years of roving exploration to bag the big prize ladyboys.  Do your homework in advance: read it and see it online at Boards like this one and just make a call when you get to town.

This is getting kinda long.  I am sure I could remember more hotspots if I went through my picture records, that are stashed away in a hard drive in Europe (I am in the US now for the duration of the covid19 lockdown).  I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but I had posted at PY hundreds of pics from all of those spots and ladyboys of the nostalgic “explorers era” that were all hoovered without regard for their historical significance.  As much as I would like to, I can’t bring myself to post them here all over again absent the motivation that led me to post them in the first place.  Below just a few examples to close this post on a visual note.

Quote; Linda Bar as “ladyboy bars”, rather as dens of silicone freak thieves.

I lost my virginity to a very nice lb from Lindas Bar. A mate of mine decided to join me on my hunt for a lb. First time ever, Dec 2016. Up and down Walking Street trying to find a LB bar. Got stopped by a few gg's, but when we told them we were looking for lb's they lost interest straight away. Eventually found Lindas bar, but the specimens outside did nothing to add to the excitement. Incredibly gross and ugly things. Luckily we went inside, he found a nice one and I found an ok one. Problem being that the more I looked at my mates one the more I wanted her!.

He was dicking around and did not seem to be making any progress in intiating the deal so I went over and said straight up," I want this girl". My mate said go for it as my one was trying to drag me away. We did the deal and off to a short time room. I have to say that I could not have had a better intro. Very understanding and a sweet girl. After me fumbling around, she asked if she could fuck me?. I said ok, but go easy. It was an experience to say the least, but certainly one I will remember. She even thanked me after the deed was done!.

After cleaning up we made our way back to the bar, with me about 5 steps behind. Too bloody embarrassed. She looked back to see where I was. Back in the bar, met up with my mate who had done the deed with the one I swapped, and he nervously telling me not to say anything about our night out.

A great night, and one I will treasure.

• Like 2

I took this one 10 years ago from Obsessions, probably the best LB bar in Pattaya at that time. But a further confirmation that most of the LB bars, after some years of activity, are closing/bankrupting. This ladyboy was still farm fresh and, in a night, she cummed 4 times, with some of the best cumshots I have ever seen.

Obsessions Pattaya 2010.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1