blind boy grunt

General Playlist Youtube Music Downloads

This might be appropriate for Patts/Jomtien at present. But you can delete it bbg if reference to ghost scares the girls.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

i would never hoover you QG...well not today anyway... 

Can I put some Judith Durham in here then? :biggrin:

Sad news that Kenny Rogers has died. I thought I'd put up one of his songs which is meaningful in these difficult times

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

no good Nosher, sorry.... has to be from You tube to go on the playlists that Emmy creates within YT...

ok I will remove it then , I don't wont the Emmy bar police to get the shits FFS.

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

ok I will remove it then , I don't wont the Emmy bar police to get the shits FFS.

wrong side of bed this morning?

Nothing to do with 'policing' i'm sorry to say. Quite simply that i can't access facebook, nor ever would. Hence the title of the thread...General Playlist You Tube Music.

Emmy makes the playlists from music within youtube and stores the playlists on youtube.  Simple as that. No need for drama or acronyms either...I can speak English thanks.

What I do at EB (acronym for Emmy's Bar :biggrin: ) if there are not many customers is to connect music on my phone to their portable Bluetooth speakers, they have a black one and white one.   

Just ask for ลำโพงบลูทู ธ (speaker Bluetooth).

I have an unlimited internet plan for the next three months but I could also connect to their wifi.  Note if you don't have unlimited bandwidth and are not actually watching video then audio only apps such as Soundcloud or Spotify will preserve your allotted Gigabytes if you are using your mobile internet rather than public wifi.