General Playlist Youtube Music Downloads

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

With Biden Withdrawing troops from Afghanistan and Australia following suit, made me think of all the crappy wars we get dragged into for no gain. Made me reflect on this song and its association with the Vietnam War.

Also me getting a bit melancholy having lost a good friend and others that are not long for this world.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
34 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Well you are now a 'Rockstar With Ladyboy Groupies'! Congratulations! :biggrin:

not exactly something i want to be QG.. makes me feel like i'm that daft prick in Boney M.

don't post a vid! i'll clean all this recent stuff soon..

just wondering if i hoover some of my posts...will i go back to being a Rear Admiral?

Quinn, we have to put a stop to all this...  'rockstar with ladyboy groupies' dear god! after 50 years in the biz.. it's an insult to us and the likes of us. An insult to all those who spent years on the road in the back of an old tranny... sorry old transit van, up and down motorways 7 nights a week to play in dodgy venues for pennies. For the love of our music.

It's an insult to you, and i know that you asked me never to mention this... You who was offered a place in the Rolling Stones after Brian Jones's death, but you refused because you wanted to preserve your jazz and folk heritage. It's an insult to me too, me, who auditioned to join the Stones when Mick Taylor left. How was i to know they didn't want a tambourine player?

Tell them Quinn.. please... explain to them how insulting to serious musicians this ladyboy groupie thing is.

i wanna be a rear admiral again.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

It's a big plus if a bar will play my music.

I only know about Emmy's PD, and as you know she is quite amenable to do so.

i confess i don't understand the techno involved [usually i would just ask QG but he's off somewhere at the moment either rustling cattle or having his 15th booster shot]

Am i correct? music can be played in Emmy's either by bluetooth connection between a smartphone and Emmy's portable bluetooth speakers... or  also by cable connection from the phone to Emmy's laptop,which would entail the bars main speaker to be utilised?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Am i correct? music can be played in Emmy's either by bluetooth connection between a smartphone and Emmy's portable bluetooth speakers... or  also by cable connection from the phone to Emmy's laptop,which would entail the bars main speaker to be utilised?

Last night, I sent the music to Emmy's laptop.   Not 100% sure if the portable Bluetooth speaker is still there which is a much easier way to handle things though the sound isn't as good.  Or someone could bring their own Bluetooth speaker.  

I try to refrain from imposing my music on others so went there very late to meet with Sexy69 when I thought the bar would be emptier than usual.  

• Like 1