blind boy grunt

General Playlist Youtube Music Downloads

Wooly Bully was on the sound track of Full Metal Jacket as the Vietnam background reminded me.

As bbg hasn't posted one yet here is Blind Boy Grunt...

all 7 seconds of it QG?....

not the best version anyway... from the Budokan concert...leave it with me, i'll redo. in the meantime...

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

As bbg hasn't posted one yet here is Blind Boy Grunt...

all 7 seconds of it QG?....

Oops - I didn't actually watch it! Feel free to delete and redo it. 

3 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Oops - I didn't actually watch it! Feel free to delete and redo it. 

no worries..i'll tidy up the whole thread before it goes to emmy when it gets longer. at the moment she is concentrating on Duke and Jimmy Cargo.

while i remember Duke...last nights meet and greet... your playlist ,was premiered...not the new romantics one, the one with Japan, fun boy three etc on it and went down a storm...perfect. good one Dukey!

Emmy was so happy that people were grooving to the moving... if you dig what i mean...... sort of shaking their funky stuff..like.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

while i remember Duke...last nights meet and greet... your playlist ,was premiered...not the new romantics one, the one with Japan, fun boy three etc on it and went down a storm...perfect. good one Dukey!

Emmy was so happy that people were grooving to the moving... if you dig what i mean...... sort of shaking their funky stuff..like.

Good to hear, thanks for letting me know buddy :good:

2 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Obviously there weren't enough septuagenarians present to appreciate my playlist!

I will just get out my Oxford!.