Grand Opening Party Baby Boom A GoGo Pattaya

josh

Or maybe you prefer a nice pantybulge?

Whay are you waiting for; get on a baht bus and take it to Soi Buckhaou and Soi BabyBoom!

The soi has no name. It is now Soi BabyBoom. You heard that first on Ladyboy Review. Just as the first announcement and first pics are on Ladyboy Review, where we walk the walk.

post-45-073447900 1326562055.jpg

• Upvote 1

A warm welcome to Josh, the owner of Baby Boom. :drinks:

And also welcome and/or re-welcome to guys who saw some of our efforts on behalf of Baby Boom such as our emails and Facebook announcement. Other forums have now picked up on the it.......news travels fast in the ladyboy world.

Hey guys, do you want to know the names of these sweeties? In Josh's post 4 from left to right it's Jay, Aon, Tamara, Nut, and Dear.

A note to other barowners, we are quite willing to help you out beyond our Forum by using our mailing list, front end of our website and Facebook presence, all you have to do is ask because we want all ladyboy bars to be successful.

Great stuff. I took a member to task for announcing this on another forum without crediting this one for breaking the story, and then had to sheepishly apologize when he pointed out that he had VERY CLEARLY noted that this information was broken first by LadyboyReview.com

I felt like a right dolt. But then again, that's pretty normal for me so I survived.

Great stuff. I took a member to task for announcing this on another forum without crediting this one for breaking the story, and then had to sheepishly apologize when he pointed out that he had VERY CLEARLY noted that this information was broken first by LadyboyReview.com

I felt like a right dolt. But then again, that's pretty normal for me so I survived.

Yes DT, VERY CLEARLY indeed, fuck knows how you missed it lol :crazy: