Grand Opening Party Baby Boom A GoGo Pattaya

josh

Im in Pattaya for one night on wed 18th ( tomorrow ) on route to the UK, what a result to see this. :yahoo:

I'll be back in time for the GOTC too... lifes tough :drinks:

Good timing Khun Foggy!

Since the soi has noname, LBR has christened it Soi BabyBoom.

Easiest way to get there is if in Pook Swan, exit Pook and make left, walk 30 seconds to Soi Baby Boom and make another left then walk another 30 seconds and you're there.

A bit more confusing if at Oasis GoGo rake the Soi Xcyte, teh diaganol soi and then take the fist left onto Soi BabyBoom.

Are we talking Corner Bar-strong? :zoro:

I've only had beer at Baby Boom.

So nobody misunderstands the rest of my post is about Corner Bar, NOT Baby Boom.

I went to Corner Bar the other night to meet my good buddy Ken; twas the first time I've been their under the new ownership.

Wicker chairs are nice and now there's lots of room to sprawl out because they lost all their customers.

With less customers they raised their beer prices. :money:

Back to your question, I think they are not doing doubles like Michael did. :notfair:

I say this cause I bumped into one of the regulars on the street today and he said he doesn't think they're doing doubles anymore. At any rate the American Embassy crowd drinks at another bar now, voting with their feet. :jig:

There is a good looking ladyboy behind the bar but I hear she doesn't go with customers.

So you have higher prices, weaker drinks and a ladyboy who doesn't go with customers. An interesting business plan.

I've only had beer at Baby Boom.

So nobody misunderstands the rest of my post is about Corner Bar, NOT Baby Boom.

I went to Corner Bar the other night to meet my good buddy Ken; twas the first time I've been their under the new ownership.

Wicker chairs are nice and now there's lots of room to sprawl out because they lost all their customers.

With less customers they raised their beer prices. :money:

Back to your question, I think they are not doing doubles like Michael did. :notfair:

I say this cause I bumped into one of the regulars on the street today and he said he doesn't think they're doing doubles anymore. At any rate the American Embassy crowd drinks at another bar now, voting with their feet. :jig:

There is a good looking ladyboy behind the bar but I hear she doesn't go with customers.

So you have higher prices, weaker drinks and a ladyboy who doesn't go with customers. An interesting business plan.

Maybee its a plan to move a loss making charade into a profit making business. Something so so many guys in Pattaya have little understanding off.

Cheers

Mardhi

If the American Embassy has moved it is not a good sign at all. That section of Corner Bar real estate was sacred. Last year I successfully usurped it for Canada for a week or so. Even got an official Canadian Embassy table sign from Thomas. In the end I could not muster enough permanent Canadian representation to man the post so eventually had to retreat and relinquish it back to the yankees. However it should be noted they did not fight and win the acreage back. Canada simply and peacefully abandoned base and went home. :friends: