hello from blind boy grunt.

blind boy grunt

Gentlemen

just a quick hello to you all... some of you i do know already...  i do hope that you don't mind but i have finally got around to joining this forum.

So, how are you Duke? [oh my god...more vlogs for me! ] i promise never to have a pop at Kev...relax! and you quoting Bob Dylan too i note...good man!

Stoolpusher.. thanks for the recommendation this morning.Catch up soon, hi to Dao.

Quietguy... hope to see you in the Katty Bar soon....

Dixon Cox... nice to see you on here... sorry to confuse you all- i'm not a town with a great football team in north west england anymore...not on this site anyway!... i don't mean Man Utd  by the way Duke...

Emmy at the Katty Bar... good to see you on here boss! :yahoo:

bumblebee... it'll be good to see you again too.

and of course all you other guys.

Regs

bbg

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

I was half expecting to bump into you in Katty last night BBG.  Plenty more opportunities in the coming months,  welcome to our much more quiet corner of the net.:drinks:

Hi...i did ask Teya if you were around but she thought that you were patrolling Soi Buck for the night. Actually very strange in the Katty last night... a couple of the Kittens were out on a bar fine... another two had high temperatures so went home early... Teya herself was very tired. sunny was desperately trying to hold the fort. Didn't see Emmy, she'd probably done her nightly jog around Pratumnak and fallen asleep!

while i remember, there will be a birthday bash for teya on 29 dec.. a reminder will be posted nearer the time, if the artwork isn't on here already... sorry haven't had time to check the whole katty thread yet.

and Stoolpusher.. the Artist is on this forum already... we're the Katty promotions team!

Nice to be here by the way... must be honest though...i know sod all about ladyboys really, other than names of course. but i'll help out all i can.

Sydney John... you're nearly there..  Liverpool football club. Blind boy grunt is a reference to some early '62-'63 recordings that Bob Dylan made for an independent record label, not the one he was contracted to... hence he used BBG to be incognito.

:yes:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Actually very strange in the Katty last night... a couple of the Kittens were out on a bar fine... another two had high temperatures so went home early... Teya herself was very tired. sunny was desperately trying to hold the fort. Didn't see Emmy, she'd probably done her nightly jog around Pratumnak and fallen asleep!

while i remember, there will be a birthday bash for teya on 29 dec..

Welcome aboard BBG!    :drinks:

It was strange in there last night.   At one point it was just us and Teya.  Then she called for reinforcements and Emmy stumbled downstairs looking sleepy.

IMO the bar would be very different without Teya.   Her vibe sets the tone for the joint making it a relaxing venue for a few brewskis and shooting the shit.

Teya was saying that maybe she would make whoopee on the pool table at her party.  Perhaps she'll do for pool tables what Michelle Pfeiffer did for pianos!

• Like 2

I had my suspicions of who BBG might be based upon a few early clues. Then one appeared further down the page that confirmed it.

Welcome aboard, BBG.  Don't worry I won't blow your cover, or even blow you under the covers. I'll leave that job to your kitten of choice. 

• Like 2

thanks DC.

Pdoggg.... i know what teya was thinking about regarding the pool table.. the night before was riotous.... i won't go into too many details... but young Sunny after downing a fifth of a bottle of beer went into her usual party trick of taking all her clothes off... the pool table became her stage... and also another guy's who was in there! baby boom move over....

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

i know what teya was thinking about regarding the pool table.. the night before was riotous.... i won't go into too many details... but young Sunny after downing a fifth of a bottle of beer went into her usual party trick of taking all her clothes off... the pool table became her stage... and also another guy's who was in there! baby boom move over....

Ahhh, she was mentioning something about the prior night as you describe but thought something was lost in translation since I've never seen stuff like that happening there.  I guess I gotta get out more! 

• Like 1