What Are You Doing On New Years Eve?

pdogg

So what are you doing New Year's Eve?

I'll be spending it with my teerak,up to her after she gets off work at 10PM in Pattaya. She siad some friend invited her to party at a karoke joint so maybe go there.

Or she works near the beach, so maybe look at fireworks there.

In Pattaya it's not easy to get around on New Year's Eve, lots and lots of traffic so you have to pretty much pick an area and stay there.

Last year went to Countdown Festival at Bali Hai and it was packed. I suspect it will be even more crowded last year. Real potential for a deadly stampede on Walking Street. Suggest that anyone going to Bali Hai go the back near the overpass on the road leading to Jomtien.

All over the world people will be getting wasted, blowing noisemakers, wearing funny hats etc. In Pattaya, there are lots of fireworks in the sky and also on the street. Am sure many of the sois will look and sound like a warzone.

Back home, there have been great New Year's parties and some lame ones, kind of depends on the year. In Falangland, I personally preferred house parties to bars and restaurants.

Is Dick Clark still around?

So what are you doing?

Sawatadee Bee Mai! Hello New Year! :drinks:

Ol Arch will be working away!! no rest for the wicked and we need to support all those welfare scum causing riots at various malls becasue they wanted to buy $200 sneakers instead of having food in the fridge or taking care of their child support payments!! Hey why pay it when theres WIC?? SUCKERS!!!

I am working Both NY Eve and NY day and wll be tucked up in bed at midnight!! Boy, will I be glad when this holiday shit is over with!!!!!

BTW Dick Clark is still trying to recover from the stroke he had many years ago but he WILL make an appearence on NY ROCKIN EVE!! Good for him!!!

Last year went to Countdown Festival at Bali Hai and it was packed.

So what are you doing?

Sawatadee Bee Mai! Hello New Year! :drinks:

That was a fun time. Good group last year.

This year it looks like dinner and KC3 with some tried and true degenerates...

Here's to health and happiness in the new year, lads. May it be a prosperous one for this forum! :drinks: