Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm new to the forum. so i beg you pardon if i make a silly question...but i'm looking for 2 or 3 models to tale some pictures of....anybody knows the name of this lovely one>?

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

This bar went through upside downs in the last year or so. Trying to regain a position in the LB bar scene of BKK, they have decided to describe themselves as "bar and pub". Apparently they have been going through some decoration refurbishment. We hope this includes also the bathroom area and the ST rooms, which cleaning was much needed.

They have a re-opening on 18th July as indicated in this banner.

Something is for sure, The Striding Man is on their side.

post-4798-0-06246100-1404882825_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

It seems to be mixed LB and GG now. I was waiting for my Pizza so i crossed the road for a 20 minute drink and quick lookee. 

Anyway i proceeded to latch on to a nice young thing who told me she was a 18 year old Lady. I said " your a Ladyboy not a Lady...  i understand."..(i haven't had to say that for a long time). Her name is Jit and il probably go back later as she looked nice and silicone free. hopefully ill report more later as im on SOi 2 and walk through the car park often enough

Anyway good luck to them and hope they get more 18 year olds in like Jit

• Upvote 3