Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

SiamSam: I've been lurking a bit in the corners :-) - but did manage to meet up with 360, (a very drunken) Scott and a few others in my latest escapades in LOS, was all good fun and games :-)

Oh...by the way......does anybody know the one with the biggest stick of them all in Patts? - aint Nancy (lenghtwise) anymore..... I found her....and damn did she go to town on my ass after the first few rounds.....ouch

On request a pic will be posted of her AND the stick at full attention

• 2 weeks later...

hmm..... i for one can't help chuckling a bit at how the mighty have fallen (when only financial damage has been done mind you!)

I can certainly remember all the snide and judicial comments made at anybody and everybody about what they were doing wrong -

and for me especially when my profession was attacked by this individual - and eventhough i made a sober response he did not care to answer - since he didn't have any arguments left, except prejudice.....

I am truly sad to see GB turn to shit - but i have no tears left for Mardhi whatsoever.....

The reason I did not answer was more to do with the subject matter than your profession, which was the same as my fathers and Grandfathers - infact it would likely have been mine had I not looked at the travel industry.    However as I recall the subject matter, my comment was more aimed at folk who hail from Burma and work on Fishing boats.     Its hardly the Deep sea going ships I was talking about.

Guess to me was much more of a hobby - we set out to try and save it when Jay asked for my help.  We did that and did a good job in very tough economic times of getting it back up.    It evolved for sure - it was not financially viable in Soi 4 with those rent levels being a laid back sofa room.     Great concept, but times and rent rises caught up.      However to me personally it does not make much of an impact on my earnings - its a very secondary business, however it does have emotional pull as I helped Jay develop the whole concept of the bar.   What concerns me more is the other guys who have lost out financially and morally it makes my stomach turn.  Its just a theft, plain and simple.  

Sorry if you feel I come over in the way you describe but I am not your typical bar owning type of guy.   

Ya she was in last night Neo...but i took the lovely Honey. I think Honey only works two days a week now...she had a boob job now for those who need to know . Maybe a new Cameraman will appear soon , there are rumors about hearsay about chit chat

Coming To Bkk next Week, and Going To Check Guess Bar, Is Nan Still There?

And Moo?

i believe both are gone for the same reason ... they wanted to get paid ... as is the individual who told me this ... apparently when she did not get paid and stopped going to work she was asked why she wasn't coming in, when she said she wanted to get paid she was offered a small portion of her salary for last month ... which she declined ... how stupid do some people think these girls are?

Moo may have gone up-country for the holiday and upon her return may start work in another BKK venue.

i believe both are gone for the same reason ... they wanted to get paid ... as is the individual who told me this ... apparently when she did not get paid and stopped going to work she was asked why she wasn't coming in, when she said she wanted to get paid she was offered a small portion of her salary for last month ... which she declined ... how stupid do some people think these girls are?

Moo may have gone up-country for the holiday and upon her return may start work in another BKK venue.

they certainly DO see 5 round trip airtickets to Udon being paid for just 10 days ago.   A 20,000b expense i'd imagine by time misc transport taken into account.   But that is only for the new 'special team'.   The girls who generate the highest revenue for the bar are forgotten and cast aside.    however if you have no understanding of who the key staff are, then its not a surprise for this to have happened.  Copious trips to Climax and the local fish restaurant will all add up as well.      

its simple, more money is being taken out than it can afford.    I'd not be surprised if the rent is in arrears as well.      what was a perfectly well funded operation has had the cash drained from it.    add in lack of incoming cash from bar receipts and its heading only one way I suspect.