Boy Gogos In Pattaya

pdogg

Not that I am aware of in Sunee at least. Never had to pay to into one, the drinks are usually in the 150 B region in a gogo there.

Good to know that...

By the way I asked about the barfine and it's 500 baht in that place. I don't know about ST/LT prices though. One thing is sure, the place was packed with customers and there were maybe 60 boys on display: I didn't see a single one sitting with a customer. Kinda strange but it was so packed that there were few free spots: maybe that's why.

I saw a group of white women in the bar and since there was a cock show (and they were all good-sized) I'd say the ladies got their money's worth: thus their presence made perfect sense to me after the initial surprise :biggrin:

Not a bad experience overall; I can see why some of the brethren make it part of their hunting grounds.

D.

• Upvote 1

Question: is there a cover charge to get into the Pattaya boys gogo's?

A gay friend who knows his way around soi Twilight in Bangkok recently gave me a little tour of the soi and we ended up in one of the bigger gogo places. The cover charges ranged from ~250 to 330 baht per person in the various bars, with a drink included.

Whether the bar we were in or the street, it's not a sissy-boy target rich environment, but they're prancing around here and there (I checked the place we were in against Hoochie-Coochie's recommendations and it wasn't on his list).

The problem that for me was apparent is that the cost of bar-hopping is about doubled under the above cover-charge system, since in the lb or gg bars the cost of entry is only the price of a drink.

D.

Guys on the gay forums complain about Soi Twilight prices.

I've never been there but I had the impression that there was no cover charge but all drinks were 250-300 baht.

As BB said above, in Sunee gogos beers are about 140 baht but boy drinks only 120 baht. Not sure about barfines.

But since Sunee is mainly expats and frequent visitors there is price resistance so Eros gogo has 99 baht drinks.

The beer bars in Sunee are quite inexpensive, at happy hour All of Me has 45 baht gin and tonics.

Boyztown is tourist dominated so prices are slightly higher.

Sunee beerbars can be quite inexpenisve

Guys on the gay forums complain about Soi Twilight prices.

I've never been there but I had the impression that there was no cover charge but all drinks were 250-300 baht.

As BB said above, in Sunee gogos beers are about 140 baht but boy drinks only 120 baht. Not sure about barfines.

But since Sunee is mainly expats and frequent visitors there is price resistance so Eros gogo has 99 baht drinks.

The beer bars in Sunee are quite inexpensive, at happy hour All of Me has 45 baht gin and tonics.

Boyztown is tourist dominated so prices are slightly higher.

Sunee beerbars can be quite inexpenisve

All bars have cover charges as far as I could tell, and in some cases they're advertised outside. The touts make no bones about it either so it's not a sneaky setup. We had a drink outside too; it's a friendly interesting scene.

D.

Last nights went to different Boy Gogos in Sunnee Plaza: 1. Mic My Bar 2. Nice Boys 3. Tom Yum and 4. Eros. Except from No. 4 all of them have some beautiful femboys. But some of them are unfortunately under age. Best place IMO is Mic My Bar. Best selection and friendly staff. None of the places have been pushy. Usually i paid for my Chang and the Boy Drink 300 Baht. Barfine 300 - 400 Baht. All of the places have LB waiting staff. Gogos close at 1 am.

When you get hungry I recommend you Little Mango Restaurant. Just a few steps up from Famous Bar. Good value for monney and nice terrasse to watch LB'S and Femboys pass by.

All places you find in the map underwww.sunneeplaza.info

• Upvote 2

I am a bit like you WR, I stroll through the place on the way to anywhere as a short cut, well I tell myself it is one lol, but never go into the bars. Some nice minceresque poses on those dancers, will be curious to hear if anyone has any more insight. Good find. :hi:

yep BB.... its more like a nervous fidgit as i never seem too comfortable when guys beckon me over. Although I think i am improving on that with each trip. There certainly must be some diamonds in the rough in Boyztown... will have a thorough look the next trip.

yep BB.... its more like a nervous fidgit as i never seem too comfortable when guys beckon me over. Although I think i am improving on that with each trip. There certainly must be some diamonds in the rough in Boyztown... will have a thorough look the next trip.

Yea I know what you mean about the guys beckoning you over, but there again when I stroll through Sunee I feel so relaxed and even flirt with them when they do it. What a funny old world indeed we inhabit.

As you are back in the homeland BB, here's a little vid at the beach in Jomtiem that might help the withdrawal symptoms

Never quite went to that part of the beach but its on the to-do list!

Good clip of a typical encounter on Dongtan WR, cheers. I used to stroll over every second day or so, good exercise from Pattaya over the hill. Hung out on the deck chairs with FanofTS, Pdogg, Bigtel, Duke and a few more depending on the day. Great for watching life go by along the shoreline, plenty of mincers showing their wears. :character0007:

Well many of the guys who hang out there probably work in the bars in either Sunee or Boystown anyway, good to chat with them and find out where the femboys work. If you are around come next Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb we can head over with some of the guys and check it out.

Also good to head up to the Jomtien Complex after a few hours on the beach and see what's on offer there. I am sure Anthony70, Farangbah, Pdogg and Redrock etc would be on for it also. Man I love Jomtien so much, so mellow and full of new discoveries.

Cheers for the offer BB, am planning an extended trip in the autumn so would be excellent to meet up and see whats in store out that direction. Seems to be plenty to discover.

All the best

Sounds good WR, there should be a few guys around, so can head over some afternoon/evening and explore the area. Anyway back on track, there are no gogos in the Jomtien Complex that I am aware of, but the bars are pretty relaxing.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
16 hours ago, globetrotter said:

initial thoughts : way gayer  than expected :) 

Sunee is a gay area.

If you are a solo monger who primarily likes ladyboys there is little to be found there.  Perhaps a few super femmy gay boys who could be ladyboys if they wanted.

Two gogo are on Soi VC with Powerboat the more likely to have a super femmy boy.

Eros is a gogo of sorts with lots of hands on action.  Leo's are only 110 baht which is a bargain for the type of debauchery that goes on inside there. Eros is the last bar on the Soi Yensabai side of Sunee.

What some like about Sunee is the relaxed vibe where you can have a quiet beer with mates. 70 baht is a typical price for a Leo in the beer bars there.

Sunee is dying, perhaps half the bars as 5 years ago. Jomtien Complex is the alternative venue for the expat crowd that used to go to Sunee.

Neither Sunee nor Jomtien Complex is a good place to find what is now referred to as "femboys".  BUT a few super femmy gay boys can sometimes be found. But 95% of the boys will probably not be to the liking of many LBR members.

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Sunee is a gay area.

If you are a solo monger who primarily likes ladyboys there is little to be found there.  Perhaps a few super femmy gay boys who could be ladyboys if they wanted.

Two gogo are on Soi VC with Powerboat the more likely to have a super femmy boy.

Eros is a gogo of sorts with lots of hands on action.  Leo's are only 110 baht which is a bargain for the type of debauchery that goes on inside there. Eros is the last bar on the Soi Yensabai side of Sunee.

What some like about Sunee is the relaxed vibe where you can have a quiet beer with mates. 70 baht is a typical price for a Leo in the beer bars there.

Sunee is dying, perhaps half the bars as 5 years ago. Jomtien Complex is the alternative venue for the expat crowd that used to go to Sunee.

Neither Sunee nor Jomtien Complex is a good place to find what is now referred to as "femboys".  BUT a few super femmy gay boys can sometimes be found. But 95% of the boys will probably not be to the liking of many LBR members.

man there  were lots of places shuttered up for good,  very dead in there , went to one gogo place (can't remember  which  one) and the boys were wearing skirts, wtf,  but  cocks were out quickly  and so was I,  nothing even close to what I am interested  in,  oh well always worth a look anyways,  but a bit depressing,  kind of felt  like the gay action street :) 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Sunee is a gay area.

That's pretty much what I found when I was last in Sunee plaza in 2015. Buncha boys who look like boys-not my thing at all. 

Though, I did find one I liked in in BKK, in Dunthawee (boys town). But I never bar fined this person. It was a at a gay place where they had a cabaret type show, and one of the performers was very much to my liking. The others were just too masculine for my tastes, 

• Upvote 1