Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

2 hours ago, girish said:

Yes your are right, last time one LB gave me a massage and when she took off her bra it was a flat chester. I honestly was thinking that a gay is fucking me when the action started. Flat chesters turn me off.

I could not be more the opposite,  you can't beat looking up at a flattie with long hair and make-up really giving it to you imho 

• 2 weeks later...

A reminder of the party tonight  at Zaza Massage around 7.30 , if you feel like a massage  while you are there the staff will see to your needs.

If at any time you just want to stop and chat to the staff and a drink we have beer for sale for 50 baht .

All are welcome. 

2 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

If at any time you just want to stop and chat to the staff and a drink we have beer for sale for 50 baht .

That's great! A ladyboy venue with 50 baht beers and no ladydrinks! And if u hit it off u can go for a rubdown! Superb. :yahoo:

Please wish the old fart a happy birthday!  :party0049:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

That's great! A ladyboy venue with 50 baht beers and no ladydrinks! And if u hit it off u can go for a rubdown! Superb. :yahoo:

I am sure one would end up buying beers for the girls (albeit only 50 baht beers), it might be ok for a nightcap on the way home

• Upvote 1

Well birthday  is over for another year, 

I felt so humbled  when staff and friends  make money  necklace  for me the amazing  staff work so hard for little  money yet they give from thear hart ..so, so ,so ,so cool . 

If anyone is thinking of  a party in Pattaya  I would  highly recommend  the music man and the pork on the spit that we had last night  without drinks it was 6,000 baht well worth it IMO .  ( $ 250 aus )

More  photos  to come

1486612696765.jpg

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

Unintentional Mr . D , it show how photogenic  Dao is it was not a posed photo just fluke  good timing at soi V C.

Out of respect for her I will not show the other  photos  I took.

I don't know if you know it SP but I have a big weakness for black panties and have zero resistance if I see ladies wearing them ,  pics like the above with Dao have me  :Drooling: 

• 2 weeks later...