stoolpusher

Zaza Massage Pattaya

Ok guys just a heads up ( no pun intended) I will be posting some photos over the next 2 or so days of a "under new management " massage shop in pattaya . There are 3 ladyboys and 1 lady working on the premises. I will take some photos of the place and of the girls and services provided with the address and phone number.

It is not a business I am involved in ,I am just helping them out. Any support from you guys in visiting the shop will be much appreciated particular in the slow season 

Stay tuned good people of this fine forum ......... photos to come ( if I work out how to do it ):hi:

• Upvote 3

.As promised.                ZAZA MASSAGE.   BOSS is Dao and you can contact her on 0952901658

Zaza massage shop ...soi Chaiyapoon ( cross st. Is soi Buakaw) next to Chaiyapoon Inn ,opp Anzac bar

Easy to find

We have 5 ladyboy and 2 lady . Massage is 200 + tip can go to your hotel bar fine is 300 any extra you want just ask the girls all are very obliging.

DSCF1099.JPG

DSCF1101.JPG

DSCF1100.JPG

DSCF1092.JPG

DSCF1090.JPG

DSCF1093.JPG

DSCF1103.JPG

• Upvote 3

The lady in the first pic certainly got my attention for some reason :rolleye0012:

I am staying on the same Soi and I like my Oil massages so will take a look SP :good:

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

12 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

You suposed to be looking at the cutie.

LOL, I was, especially her love triangle :spiteful:

Just working out if she is one of the 5 or 2, thankfully I think she is one of our's  :biggrin:

I have just realised that I already have Dao in my Line contacts, thats handy :wink:

14 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

555 she is a bit bussy for 3 days

I am not there until November :biggrin:

The View Hotel next door used to have rooms for 150B a night a few years ago. I think they are up to 180B a night now. The massage place is very close to Maggie May's for a post massage Guinness.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9281378,100.8868588,3a,90y,267.73h,79.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sO5hT4y0qP72J8rak9PWx-Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

• Upvote 2

On 8/9/2559 at 4:09 PM, stoolpusher said:

Sorry cobber32 i got her nam wrong

Her nam is jiet.

Thanks SP for that.  Does it mean I get 2 pairs of hands? I'm quite partial to her.

On 9/6/2016 at 7:47 PM, stoolpusher said:

.As promised.                ZAZA MASSAGE.   BOSS is Dao and you can contact her on 0952901658

Zaza massage shop ...soi Chaiyapoon ( cross st. Is soi Buakaw) next to Chaiyapoon Inn ,opp Anzac bar

Easy to find.

We have 5 ladyboy and 2 lady . Massage is 200 + tip can go to your hotel bar fine is 300 any extra you want just ask the girls all are very obliging.

Have to like the LB to GG ratio.  Great reporting SP.  A lot of unheralded massage places in the Buakaw district.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The down side of a massage shop in soi Chaiyapoon is I counted 25 shops all saying ... hello handsome man want a massage.

Like I said before your support would be cool.