Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

1 minute ago, stoolpusher said:

A few more to wet your appetite Mr. D. 

I have had more than pics with Liza on Line to make me wet my appetite for her :spiteful:

I will add that she has been really nice and friendly with me and offered me a service that I am after and at a great price to boot (she will get a tip) B), I must say next week cannot cum soon enough :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Until you mentioned it, I had never heard of anyone haggling over the price of a massage before.

But recently, I've been hearing about it from my teerak as she now works in a small shop.

A few days ago two ladies wanted wanted a discount and gave them some extra time instead.

Yesterday, four ladies walked into their empty shop and wanted a discount so they gave them 4 massages for 1000 baht (250 each) rtcher than the full price of 1200 baht.

I think a small shop is more likely to discount because at least in my teerak's case the discount is applied equally to the lady's share and the owner's share.  So my teerak got half of 250 baht instead of half of 300 baht.  The 4 ladies probably would have just gone to a different massage shop had they not received the discount.

Now in a big shop like the one's near Walking Street, a lady would just rather wait for the next full paying customer.

But in yesterday's case the situation was that four ladies would each earn less money that day.

It's also possible that the strong Thai baht against most currencies (except the USD) is accounting for more haggling.

Zaza is different than most massage shops though as it's a destination that guys who like ladyboys are deffo seeking out. So it is very different situation than a random interchangeable massage shop.

I've often thought that it might be an interesting idea to give certain selected customers a free can of beer with a foot massage as it might put them in the mood for an oil afterward or build customer loyalty to bring them back the next day.

I once was enticed into sex after a haircut.  Some of you old timers like Lefty and RX may remember May/Moo on Soi 6 back in the day who worked at her auntie's salon.   I sought her out for a haircut and afterwards she asked if I wanted to "see" her room upstairs.  A great afternoon that was!

I also know a guy who got a blowjob in a barber's chair in a small alley off the big alley outside of Sally Bar.

• Upvote 1

Good point Mr.P

If you look at it logically in the case of the four lady's ones they have them in the shop and the customers are happy with the service they are more likely to return because the price is reduced particularly in the slow season, bums on seats. I have been in business for 33years if I need to drop my fee to keep money flowing in i do.

Being offered a beer while you wait or while having a footy , sounds like a plan. I will put to the boss 

Good call Mr . P.

• Upvote 1

We have had some business cards made up so if you want a keepsake or encase you get lost or want the phone number

please ask one of the staff before you go.

To all the guys who have visited the shop and those who plan on going , Thanks for supporting Zaza Massage.

1478112235167.jpg

1478112242068.jpg

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Thanks for the kind word Cobber32 , I will get Jiet to hold  one  for you. ( a Card).

Thanks SP. If Jiet can hold a card for me for now, it's just another reason to come down again.  I meant to say that I saw some of the ZAZA staff on my last visit, and they were all pleasant and attractive; but for me Jiet is something special.

• Upvote 2